Guess the RDA Screenshot

cubillosliliana

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by cubillosliliana »

I have two photos or screenshots:
Last edited by cubillosliliana on Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lily

"if this is really what you want for yourself, great; that´s no a crime. but if it isn´t , if you wake up thirty years from now, and all you are is thirty years older... that is a crime" :( :(
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

cubillosliliana wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:30 am Hello, thank you for let me to take part of this forum. I have a question this screenshoots are only about stargate or Macgyver?
Welcome to the forum!

No, Screenshots can be of anything RDA has been an actor in.So, not publicity screenshots. Prefer to use screeenshots from the Photo Gallery here on rdanderson website. in the Photo Gallery are screenshots from RDA's Early Years, MacGyver, Stargate, Legend, and his Movies. Pick from any of those screenshots/photos.

Also, you are supposed to be the one who posts your screenshot after you guess correctly the previous person's screenshot.

Just post one at a time.

Since you are new, I will try to guess your screenshot and then Jack(s) can guess mine again. Then you try to guess hers....if that's ok.

Welcome again to rdanderson.com forum.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

cubillosliliana wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:34 am I have two photos or screenshots:

and

My guess of your first screenshot is Pandora's Clock.

(Just post one screenshot at a time)

Then you are supposed to tell us if my guess is correct.....If it is it will be my turn but I will let Jack(s) take my turn.
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

B thanks but go ahead. led stress G or to go 9n my laptop for the pics. it always takes me time 😊

and welcome to the forum cubillosliliana
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

good morning Jack(s)..... :D :D :D

Ok, thanks. I will let cubillosliliana tell me if my guess is correct and then I will post a screenshot if it's right (I think it is but let's let them say so).
B
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Just inserting a little clarification here:

cubillosliliana had guessed the answer first, but it didn't show up here right away because I still monitor all new members. Sorry 'bout that!

By the time I had approved cubillosliliana's answer, Jack(s) had also answered.

So that's why the confusion.

cubillosliliana, if you let bftlovesRDA know that her guess is correct, she'll move ahead with the next picture. And welcome to the Forum!

Kate
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

thanks Kate. that means I didn't lost my marbles. as I could not see the first post when I answered. then it is cubillosliliana's turn any way. 😊
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
cubillosliliana

Post by cubillosliliana »

Hello everyone, thanks for welcome me to this forum. I´m sorry for post two photos i did not know about how many photos were :oops: . Ok I did not look the Jack's answer but yes B the answer is Pandora´s clock.

Thank you very much
Lily

"if this is really what you want for yourself, great; that´s no a crime. but if it isn´t , if you wake up thirty years from now, and all you are is thirty years older... that is a crime" :( :(
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Kate, for that clarification.

And thanks cubillosliliana for playing the game. Yes it's usually just one photo/screenshot that you post. You did just fine - posting Pandora's Clock.

Now, here goes one: Have fun, everyone:

B
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Oh! One of my favorite SG1 episodes! Singularity!
Just rewatched it day before yesterday.
Every kid needs a dog!