What RDA character would you date?

ltgreatday

Re: What RDA character would you date?

Post by ltgreatday »

I would date the real Richard Dean Anderson, rather than any of the appealing characters he played. He embodies such warmth, thoughtfulness, passion and a genuine sense of self that so many people lack. If more people were like him, our world would be a much better place!

Lisa T
MacgyverStarGateGirl

Post by MacgyverStarGateGirl »

Jack O'neill definitely! I would definitely enjoy a date with RDA himself! He seems like an amazing man!
I AM A BLAST! YOU SHALL SEE!
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

I would date with Mac Gyver but I would prefer with Richard Dean Anderson ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Titine1978 wrote:I would date with Mac Gyver but I would prefer with Richard Dean Anderson ;)
I can understand all of you!! all characters in one and a fantastic man :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

jtrudick

Post by jtrudick »

I see it has been a while since this topic was addressed but I am new to the group and would like to comment. RDA has owned a portion of my heart for 30 years. Each character starting for me with MacGyver has had his place in its own right based on life's timeline. MacGyver was my first love in life, Ernest Pratt exsisted in a time period I adore, and O'Neill...well, oh my. In hind sight they each have desirable dating qualities but above all I have to agree with several others and say the true and genuine Richard would be....is the man of my desires. Someone with such a big heart, genuinity, engaging intellect, and sense of humor is a man after my heart.
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

It would have to be Mac for me. Jack is a big time Chicago Cubs fan and I live just outside of Cleveland Ohio and am a life long Indians fan. His Cubs beat my Indians in the World Series last season. I could see a lot of tension during baseball season.
Beth
MacGyverGod

Post by MacGyverGod »

None. But wouldn't mind to have a drink with RDA, Mac or Jack every once in a while though. Maybe on a weekly basis. ;)
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
LisaAnn65

Post by LisaAnn65 »

All of them lol BUT at different stages of life ...Mac when I was in my 20's and he was my TV boyfriend. My Mom was so fun, and teased me "You're boyfriend is coming on now" and she sat there watching too lol Colonel Jack was so funny, yep boyfriend material. Ernest Pratt I vaguely remembered, being young and out and about not watching TV much but since catching it on youtube, Oh yeah I'd toast a teacup with Ernest, and settle down with that mustache and sunsets.
One never knows till one tries
AmandaLee

Post by AmandaLee »

I'm new here, but this topic really called to me. Divorced for 7 years now, I'm ready to consider dating and what better way! Okay, Jack, no, I've already been seduced by a handsome fellow in a fancy uniform and that was 16 years of hell, so just no. Ernest Pratt, I don't do facial hair, so again, no. Mac. Always and forever Mac. He is, and always will be, my one true love! Someone above mentioned RDA himself as an option, but I think he and I would clash on certain political and lifestyle issues, although he'd make a great pen pal to debate with! Plus, so much of what I love about MacGyver is character and not actor. Although I think 'date' is a fairly strong word. Considering my past, I have more than a healthy dose of anti-commitment so Mac and I would get along very well.
--AmandaLee
Elo250GTO

Post by Elo250GTO »

Jack 😂😁 you Know the uniform 😍