What RDA character would you date?

LadyPhoenixx

Re: What RDA character would you date?

Post by LadyPhoenixx »

I do believe Jack Rourke. Just something about the badge.
AmigadeVenezuela

Post by AmigadeVenezuela »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:25 am Hello, Marion, and welcome!

I did a google translation of your first post above and it came back like this:

First - your post:

ch komme aus Deutschland, und da ich ein grosser Fan solcher Serien, wie MacGyver, bin., vermisse ich diese Serie. Zumal ich 1991 ein Autogramm von ihm erhalten hatte. Ich lebe auf der Insel Amrum, geniesse es. Können wir ihn nicht zurückholen und eine Fortsetzung drehen??? Ohh bitte. Mein Name ist Marion Ryschka und bin 44Jahre alt. Many Greeting to him. Ich würde darum mehr mit Richard Dean Anderson ausgehen und mit ihm paar Wortr wechseln.

Second - the Google translation from German to English:

I'm from Germany, and since I'm a big fan of such series, like MacGyver, I miss this series. Especially since 1991 I got an autograph from him. I live on the island Amrum, enjoy it. Can not we get him back and do a sequel ??? Ohh please. My name is Marion Ryschka and I'm 44 years old. Many Greeting to him. So I would go out with Richard Dean Anderson and change some words with him.

Then your other remarks:

In German - your remarks:

Da ich versuche selbst anderen Menschen zu helfen, egal wie, könnte ich doch ein paar tips erhalten. Insofern würde ich den Charakter MacGyver vorziehen.

The Google translation from German to English:

Since I try to help other people, no matter how, I could get some tips. In that sense, I would prefer the character MacGyver.

Hope it is okay for me to try to translate what you wrote.

Here is my reply in English:

Welcome to the RDA forum / website. You like MacGyver - and you try to help people as MacGyver did. So glad you got Richard's autograph !!! Many of us want to see RDA back on the TV screen in some way. I know I want that badly.

Well, see you around the forum!

Here is my reply in Google German:

Hier ist meine Antwort in Englisch:

Willkommen im RDA Forum / Webseite. Du magst MacGyver - und du versuchst Menschen wie MacGyver zu helfen. Freut mich, dass du Richard's Autogramm bekommen hast !!! Viele von uns wollen RDA auf dem Fernsehbildschirm sehen. Ich weiß, dass ich das sehr will.

Nun, wir sehen uns im Forum!

Hier ist meine Antwort in Google Deutsch:

Sorry if this is very confusing. Tut mir leid, wenn das sehr verwirrend ist
Google translate has come so far over the last 20 years. 16 years ago when google asked if you would like to have a page translated some of the translations were hilarious or confusing. My mom liked to go Spanish websites and click translate. She would bring the English translations and the original Spanish text to me and ask me what it really says.

It's been a long time since I've read German. Ok. A few months and before that, 18 years.
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Defo macgyver as I need things fixing :lol:
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

it would be Jack O'Neill. we both have the same kind of sarcastic / cynical humour not everybody can deal with and would give everthing for friends and family
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
NorthIdahoGirl

Post by NorthIdahoGirl »

This is tough because there is something in each personality to LOVE. But I think Nicademis Pratt !!! Although I fell in love with MacGyver first and I am more compatible with Jack. To be honest Rick and I seam to have the same mind set and personality. So if I had the choice Rick would be the one for me! LOL but I know that wasn't the question.
LindaLeaG

Post by LindaLeaG »

Jack O'Neill. Perfect. Everything wrapped up into one person.
Dancing59

Post by Dancing59 »

I am going with Jack O'Neill. I love his irreverence, wit, and selflessness. He would make me laugh which is very important. He also takes his job/position seriously but not himself. He also is a straight shooter - no nonsense. Most of all he loves cake! LOL Besides, if I dated MacGyver, with my luck, Murdock would show up!
WinterGirl83

Post by WinterGirl83 »

Jack O'Neill hands down... :D
CarolPottsGranger

Post by CarolPottsGranger »

LadyAmmonet 13 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:14 am Jack Rourke. Something about the face fur......
It would be the great Dr. Weber of his General Hospital fame, by far. For the record, I am only
three years younger than RDA.
Rosely Teles

Post by Rosely Teles »

This question is very invasive, but fun at the same time, nice to say this about such a special friend hahaha.

I would actually date ALL the characters that Rick played (if they wanted of course), even Mac (who, like me, never really wants to get involved hahaha), oh my God!! Even Jack Rourke, even with that mustache...he looks so cool, because his eyes are beautiful and capture your attention.

Even Ray Bellano has his charming charm. Anyway, any character he plays at any time delights any dreamer like me...but Mac!!! He loves it precisely because he doesn't want to get involved...just like me hahaha. Guys, I'm new here at FORUM, and I'm loving these topics. Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm grateful for this interaction and the themes, very cool.

All my heart, grateful. :D