May 21st trailer by Cyril Alberti

Beata

May 21st trailer by Cyril Alberti

Post by Beata »

"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Re: May 21st trailer by Cyril Alberti

Post by tvero80 »

Beata wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:55 pm https://youtu.be/lLsQb6CxErA

Enjoy!
Thank you for sharing , Beata ! Great fun . But it's the exclusive trailer/teaser of the table read. I don't think Cyril did this . Did he ? :?
Beata

Post by Beata »

No, your right he just shared it with everyone. Thanks for pointing that out tvero80. What can I say 'old age' :lol:
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

tvero80 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 6:14 pm Thank you for sharing , Beata ! Great fun . But it's the exclusive trailer/teaser of the table read. I don't think Cyril did this . Did he ? :?
No, it's not from Cyril.

The Companion sent me the link for the "exclusive" trailer to be shared, with strict instructions that it be fully credited to IGN for the first 24 hours. I have added it to the website following their instructions.

I will be sending out the "Updates" email to go with it shortly. I probably won't be sending out another reminder of the May 21st broadcast, though, since I will be traveling when it airs.

Kate
Gatelady

Post by Gatelady »

How lovely to see them together again for this!
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

hmm I don't know how long the table read is supposed to go for I went onto the website and they had it there what I watched was an hour and a half..ish is that the whole table read ? 🤔🤔 :D :lol: I agree with one of the comments that it would be funny to have a tv show called explaining technology to RDA :lol: :lol: