WANTED: Creation Stargate Pendant, any color

Penny

WANTED: Creation Stargate Pendant, any color

Post by Penny »

Hi everyone,

Ages ago, Creation made some Stargate necklaces in gold, silver and white gold. I stupidly didn't buy one and then they stopped selling them. The only things described as necklaces on eBay are the chunky things in base metal: I use mine as a key ring.

So if anyone has a Creation necklace they don't want any more or knows someone who does, I would love to buy it. I don't mind which metal it is as I love all of them. I've been looking for ages so if you are reading this post in 2017 Hello Future Person, I'm still interested!

Hope someone can help,

Penny
MacGyver85

Re: WANTED: Creation Stargate Pendant, any color

Post by MacGyver85 »

Ha ha, I am reading this is 2017, so I guess I am your future person! So I am not quite sure what necklace you are describing, but I thought that perhaps this was it. I hope the link works, and I also hope that it is helpful and what you are looking for. Good luck!
(I am also a newbie, so I hope that is is ok for me to post here! I don't really understand/know how forums work very well!)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1618775489 ... dispItem=1
MacGyver85

Post by MacGyver85 »

Oh, I just realized that perhaps what you have already seen is what I just sent a link to. Maybe not? It is on Ebay, so it might be what you described as "chunky" and in a "base metal."
I'm sorry! :(
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Wouah! Beautiful jewel...
:D
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Penny,
Did you ever find what you were looking for? Do you have a picture of what you are wanting? Also, are you in the USA? I have a few Cabochon necklace pendants I made which can also be used as keychains. If you want to email me here I can try to send you some pics of them. I'm not sure how to post them on the forum from taking a picture with my phone & I don't have a computer.