Forum member Pam Kock (PamK1950) passed

tvero80

Re: Forum member Pam Koch (PamK1950) passed

Post by tvero80 »

Jerseycoconut wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:51 pm may her smile always be remembered.
I tried to find an anecdote which could have brought a smile on her face … Rick knew her since she had participated in several cons and many QTF which were more relaxed events and allowed them to chat more freely … (some photos of the QTF here are hers …) . I don't remember exactly when it was but she had changed her hairstyle and Rick had noticed and told her something like "you've done something to your hair, haven't you ?" She told me she was really surprised ( and probably pleased ) he had seen the difference . Who said Rick had a bad memory ? It's just selective that's all … she was a big fan of the Man .
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:44 pm
Jerseycoconut wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:51 pm may her smile always be remembered.
I tried to find an anecdote which could have brought a smile on her face … Rick knew her since she had participated in several cons and many QTF which were more relaxed events and allowed them to chat more freely … (some photos of the QTF here are hers …) . I don't remember exactly when it was but she had changed her hairstyle and Rick had noticed and told her something like "you've done something to your hair, haven't you ?" She told me she was really surprised ( and probably pleased ) he had seen the difference . Who said Rick had a bad memory ? It's just selective that's all … she was a big fan of the Man .
A sweet remembrance, V. Thank you.
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

tvero80 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:44 pm
❤ thank you V!
Lots of love,

Lies

Vicky

Re: Forum member Pam Kock (PamK1950) passed

Post by Vicky »

Although I'm new to the site and didn't get a chance to know Pam, I can tell just from reading her previous posts that she was a wonderful lady. I wish her family and friends strength and peace as they try to get through these difficult times.
Anne

Re: Forum member Pam Kock (PamK1950) passed

Post by Anne »

Oh dear, that's so sad. RIO, Pam, you'll be missed.