Re: Just my two cents

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Leslie - that is wonderful!
B
tvero80

Re: You'll Never Walk Alone by 300 musicians 15 countries

Post by tvero80 »

lesliekretchmar wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:37 pm https://youtu.be/6gpoJNv5dlQ
Very soothing . Thank you for sharing , Leslie !
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

You're welcome, Tvero! I thought it was inspiring because it is so beautifully done and the technology is wonderful as well as the musicians! Take care, be safe, stay healthy!:heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Jerseycoconut

Re: You'll Never Walk Alone by 300 musicians 15 countries

Post by Jerseycoconut »

lesliekretchmar wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:37 pm https://youtu.be/6gpoJNv5dlQ
Thank you Leslie
:P That was beautifully done. Thanks for sharing!
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

:heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

When I started this thread I meant it as an opportunity for everyone to speak their mind on any( serious) subject . My turn ...
I'm sad , shocked , outraged at what is going on at present before the election in the USA. The whole system doesn't seem democratic to me ( not thinking of the party of course ) : electoral college / supreme court ( and its ' supreme' power ...) thinking of refuting the results if they do not please you ...
I really wish Ruth Bader Ginsburg had lived a little longer so that we hadn't seen this (new trick) happen .
Some may / will say it's none of my business since I'm not American , that I shouldn't criticize . You are absolutely right . Still just my two cents ...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:31 pm When I started this thread I meant it as an opportunity for everyone to speak their mind on any( serious) subject . My turn ...
I'm sad , shocked , outraged at what is going on at present before the election in the USA. The whole system doesn't seem democratic to me ( not thinking of the party of course ) : electoral college / supreme court ( and its ' supreme' power ...) thinking of refuting the results if they do not please you ...
I really wish Ruth Bader Ginsburg had lived a little longer so that we hadn't seen this (new trick) happen .
Some may / will say it's none of my business since I'm not American , that I shouldn't criticize . You are absolutely right . Still just my two cents ...
Hi, V - + Glad you could post your 2 cents about this topic. And it is your business - thank you for posting.

Since the topic is now "opened up" I will give another perspective on it. The Supreme Court issue is one thing. But the election issue is a very big nightmare. The reason is that there are going to be MILLIONS of votes mailed in and states controlled by the Democratic party have successfully filed motions to say that it is totally okay for the mailed in ballots to not have to be counted for up to TWO WEEKS after November 3 !!!!! That means no one will know the results of the election until at minimum two weeks AFTER they are supposed to know them. It also means that the probability of FRAUD is very great. That is why the election results may end up being challenged and up before the Supreme Court. In the year 2000, we had an election that ended up in the Supreme Court - for George W Bush. So I think we will have that happen again this year. So basically I think it is going to be a NIGHTMARE for this election. I am not looking forward to it. ANd that's my 2 cents... :D :D :D
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

You're right , B . Voting by mail is another issue since it will postpone the results . And I was told mail didn't work too well in your country ...