Sport (any sport...)

tvero80

Re: Sport (any sport...)

Post by tvero80 »

BRAVO LES BLEUS !!! MERCI LES BLEUS !!! 🇫🇷 🏅⚽️

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS , MY FRIENDS !!!

(Congrats to Belgium and Croatia ,two great teams )
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Congratulations to France on its great World Cup victory!
B
Irina

Post by Irina »

©Photo from f.fifa.com

I also want to congratulate the winners!⚽🏆🏅🏅🏅 We are grateful to all teams for their games! Thanks guys!!!
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
troy

Post by troy »

France is the best!
I should check car window cleaner 2018 out to make sure. Soon I should be able to find more infom. My very best friend knows a lot. That's what I need.
Faron

Post by Faron »

To continue with the topic ...😉

I must admit, that all sports that has to do with snow or ice are way to fast for me, I love my bones in one piece.

I love all sports that have to do with endurance like swimming and cycling for long distances. I'm an advanced diver and have been field hockey player and midfielder (soccer). With becoming older I started the archery and I'm now licenced coach for healthy sports and athletics (soccer, functional training, weight training). I'd like to start with krav maga while living in Houston, but we will see
"Walk in love, walk in service and you will walk in honor" (good knight mcgyver, words of influence in my life)
AmigadeVenezuela

Post by AmigadeVenezuela »

I was good at gym class hockey in elementary school. Plastic sticks and a ball. I was the goalie. We played in the cafeteria (we stacked the chairs and moved the tables to set up the "rink"). :D :D. I like baseball, too.
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Hello evryone,
just to share with you... The Hockey team from Amiens (France) is now champion of France, won its match against Lyon.
Here is the picture from the team, from the article France 3

And for those who can rean french... : https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr ... -qPFIyDGr0
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

i am interested in most sport like hocky, formula one, american football (favourite Chicago Bears), Soccer (favourite Borussia Dortmund from Germany), as a kid i was rock climbing, skiing, skating and played handball and volleyball. in short all sport with some action i love. can't do with gymnastics ect.
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Wow - you really do like a lot of sports!

My favorite sport to watch is College Basketball especially during the NCAA Tournament time...which is going on right now. My favorite team is University of North Carolina (UNC) Tar Heels. They won their game today so I am a happy camper. They play again on Thursday of this coming week I believe. I am glued to the TV during these games!
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:53 pm Wow - you really do like a lot of sports!

My favorite sport to watch is College Basketball especially during the NCAA Tournament time...which is going on right now. My favorite team is University of North Carolina (UNC) Tar Heels. They won their game today so I am a happy camper. They play again on Thursday of this coming week I believe. I am glued to the TV during these games!
hope the best for your team. :)
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA