Re: Congratulations

Post by Daicy »

Hello B.

Thank you for your good wishes.
Daicy :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Happy Birthday to Sandy and cubillosliliana !!!!
B
Daicy

Post by Daicy »

Happy Birthday to you Monika. Have a great day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Monika

Post by Monika »

Daicy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:31 am Happy Birthday to you Monika. Have a great day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear Daicy,
thank you for the nice congratulations.

From Monika with love
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

Hey Monika,

Auch von mit nachträglich alles Gute zum Geburtstag. Hoffe, Du hast den Tag schön verbringen können. DAS Sommer Wetter hatte es ja gestern endlich wieder gut mit uns. Hoffe, auch bei Euch an der Küste. ;)

Andrea

For the non German speakers.

I also wish you a happy belated birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day. At least the summer weather was fine again, hopefully also at the coast.
**Andrea**
Monika

Post by Monika »

Wathorighh wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:06 am Hey Monika,

Auch von mit nachträglich alles Gute zum Geburtstag. Hoffe, Du hast den Tag schön verbringen können. DAS Sommer Wetter hatte es ja gestern endlich wieder gut mit uns. Hoffe, auch bei Euch an der Küste. ;)

Andrea

For the non German speakers.

I also wish you a happy belated birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day. At least the summer weather was fine again, hopefully also at the coast.
Dear Andrea,
many thanks to you too. :D :D :D :D
Yes, everything was perfect. :P :P :P
I hope you got through your surgery without any problems and are now on the mend.

From Monika with love
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

Monika wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:41 pm
Dear Andrea,
I hope you got through your surgery without any problems and are now on the mend.

From Monika with love
Hey Monika, my surgery went well but I'm not allowed to put full pressure on my left leg for the next 4 -6 weeks. They tried to fix my double torn meniscus instead of removing it because I definitely want to do my sports again. Now I learn to walk again with crutches and a brace. Although there will be a second surgery in about 2 months when my knee has almost the full range of movement again because my anterior cruciate ligament is also completely torn. :cry:

I'll go through it because the prospect of doing anything like before the sports accident is pulling me through.
**Andrea**
Monika

Post by Monika »

Wathorighh wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:05 pm
Monika wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:41 pm
Dear Andrea,

From Monika with love
Hey Monika, my surgery went well but I'm not allowed to put full pressure on my left leg for the next 4 -6 weeks. They tried to fix my double torn meniscus instead of removing it because I definitely want to do my sports again. Now I learn to walk again with crutches and a brace. Although there will be a second surgery in about 2 months when my knee has almost the full range of movement again because my anterior cruciate ligament is also completely torn. :cry:

I'll go through it because the prospect of doing anything like before the sports accident is pulling me through.
Hello Andrea,
:shock: :shock:
I´m pretty sure you can do anything.

From Monika with love
Daicy

Post by Daicy »

Happy birthday to you Macphoenix.
Daicy

Post by Daicy »

Happy birthday to you MacGyverGod.