Sorrowful BOX

Kti

Sorrowful BOX

Post by Kti »

No idea if it's now also needs !? I need it!
Only I need to get upset again over such a misguided comment on the net in relation to Mr Anderson's current physical state.
This makes me so sad again to see headlines like 'FatGyver'.
Also with the car broke down in Malibu. What is this?
I also like Hugh Laurie would not even let me put a subcutaneous injection by him!
I find it reprehensible how moved here about him.
A wonderful, lovable, exemplary, impressive man who gives us so much joy.

Overweight MacGyver! What's that? !!
Mr. Anderson is 64 significantly better on it than some one with 46!
tvero80

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by tvero80 »

I know .It's very cruel and upsetting and I feel the same.I saw him in Duesseldorf, he looks FINE ,but of course he doesn't look like MacGyver anymore,nobody would,what's the point?

What about the car which broke down? I don't know anything about it...

Back to the topic,I can tell you that whenever there's a silly article about his weight in France ,a fan reacts and explains it's because of his injuries and the medicine he takes .ALWAYS. I'm glad someone does and explains.I'd like to see the man (or woman) who has written this "stupid" article,what does he/she look like?Does he/she even know anything about RDA's amazing career ?I don't think so.Jealousy,wickedness...They aren't fit to wipe his boots !!!!

This is the price to pay .He's overexposed.And I admire him all the more for bearing all the things he has to bear.

Thank you Kti for starting this topic.YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

V
Kti

Post by Kti »

I am pleased that such malicious statements will in some attempt to refute.
And because he has often addressed in the past, this problem, it upsets me so much more if I find something like that

-Image removed! Everybody knows it!-

That to me is the height of impertinence !!!

It is clearly evident, as he himself suffers and then you have to also make even funny. That is so disgusting!

Before I use insulting language, I'd rather do a short breather.
Last edited by Kti on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thanks for showing me /us what it was all about.Considering his very "weird", "sarcastic" sense of humour , I don't find it too offensive , because he seems to pose, are you sure he didn't do it on purpose, just for 'fun',laughing at himself?Where did you get that ,if I may ask? It obviously depends on which website you get this information.Some are more wicked than others...

But if I'm wrong, it's just too silly to pay attention to.We should forget it all together.He should forget it too.I'm sure he already has if he has seen it.
I've read so many low, wicked things about him, if we simply ignore them , we won't be affected.And he'll remain as he is.Untainted.

V
Kti

Post by Kti »

Whether it was posing ?! To me this looks like unwell waiting for the breakdown service. People of the public always have to expect that behind every blade of grass lurks a paparazzi. Bring us indeed supply. Just the price of prominence.
I admire his self-irony in this. But who knows if this is just a facade!
A little sarcasm is indeed okay, but somewhere there is also a limit !?

I have a feeling that more recent posts in the network only revolve around this theme. Then there is still such a very special German forum page at full of hurtful evils and laughable denials. Irritant are some quotes on this page from the ranks of an oversize forum.
Sure it's stupid to pay attention to something like that! What should I do If regularly this topic is jumping in my eyes?
Ignore falls as hard, if you are looking for some answer and BINGO, there stands '...that he come at the seams.'
This looks every which few people know the background and then for me the fun is over!

From where I got this? I've to research again..
Come down, I'll try it and move me for next time only here!
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

I find it offensive, not for the "fat" but because instead of stopping to help they stopped to take pictures and attach a so stupid comment.
I wish I had never seen it again because it reminds me when it happened. A lot of people sent it to his twitter account. After awhile I couldn't keep silent anymore and I answered back to some of them. I know it's stupid to answer back, but I just couldn't ignore any longer. He never replies to tweets, but he wrote that he had been victimized by the electrical system or something like that, so I don't think he was posing for fun.
I agree we should forget, that's why I didn't want to see them again.
V, I think in google there are some articles about that, strange that you didn't know. It was everywhere.
Claudia
uxelloise

Post by uxelloise »

je suis d'accord avec vous
les journalistes ne respectent pas la personne
et ils écrivent des betises sur rick
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

cmbj67 wrote:V, I think in google there are some articles about that, strange that you didn't know. It was everywhere.
No,I didn't know,C.And I feel stupid I imagined he could pose for fun :(

Now that I know the whole story I find it all the more revolting:either it was a professional following him around,or it was just an ordinary person who took the photo and 'spread it around' ...very silly indeed ,he must have been very proud of himself !for once he was someone.

That's why I don't like all these social websites .They're evil.And the best way to deal with these tweets is to ignore them as he did.

V
Fandango

Post by Fandango »

The car photos are old news from a couple of winters ago.
Yes, he has had health issues, but again...it's old news.

I just find it sad that some people have nothing better to do with themselves than try to hurt others.
Haters will be haters. Trolls will be trolls. We just have to counter then with love. It really drives them nuts!
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

tvero80 wrote:And the best way to deal with these tweets is to ignore them as he did.
V
He certainly did well to ignore them. I think these people provoke only because they want a reply so they can tell their friends they received a tweet from RDA. So he couldn't reply.

But I'm not sure that it's right to ignore them completely, otherwise they'll never stop. It's easy to provoke a person that you know will never reply and get away with it. That's why I wanted to answer back, not to offend them but only to state that he didn't deserve that and what a silly comment it is.

Social media aren't that bad after all, also forums are social media, right? ;) Unfortunately sometimes it can happen you find somebody who needs to be "fixed" a little.
Claudia