hi....new here....

KateR
Site Admin

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by KateR »

Vikycts wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:19 am Hola soy nueva, me llamo virginia, aunque toda la gente me llama Viky, tengo 41 ya (que mayor jajaja), soy voluntaria de Cruz Roja, me gusta RDA desde que vi Macgyver cuando era pequeña, de hecho me compré una navaja como la suya, cuando vi stargate por primera vez reconocí a Rick y las dije a mi madre y hermana: anda ese es macgyver ellas dijeron que no y dije: si lo es ponle el pelo más largo y tienes a macgyver, me lo vas a decir a mí que no es él. al día siguiente con los créditos me dijeron:pues tenías razón peque es él.
Hi Viky, welcome to the Forum. :)

You might find Google Translate helpful to translate your messages. Here is how it translated your message:
Hi, I'm new, my name is Virginia, although all the people call me Viky, I'm 41 now (what a big deal hahaha), I'm a Red Cross volunteer, I like RDA since I saw Macgyver when I was little, in fact I bought a knife like the one hers, when I saw stargate for the first time I recognized Rick and told my mother and sister: come on, that's macgyver they said no and I said: if it is, put his hair longer and you have macgyver, you're going to tell me me who is not him. The next day with the credits they told me: well, you were right, he is little.
Kate
Vikycts

Post by Vikycts »

hello Kate, gracias por tu bienvenida, aunque sé un poco inglés, me cuesta traducir y el google a veces no ayuda mucho, pero así aprendo mas ingles
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Vikycts wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 2:54 pm hello Kate, gracias por tu bienvenida, aunque sé un poco inglés, me cuesta traducir y el google a veces no ayuda mucho, pero así aprendo mas ingles
Vikycts wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 2:54 pm From Google Translate: Hello Kate, thank you for your welcome, although I know a little English, it is difficult for me to translate and google sometimes does not help much, but that way I learn more English
Hi Viky,

I don't speak Spanish. But at least Google will help other people who don't speak Spanish to read your messages. :)

Sorry, I forgot to turn off moderating for you before. (All new members are moderated for the first couple of messages to be sure they are not fake.) But now you can post freely without waiting for me to approve it. :)

Kate
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hello, Vikycts, and welcome to the RDA Forum. I am glad you have found this forum and that you will be participating here. It's a wonderful place to be if you admire and love Richard Dean Anderson, the actor and the man. Please continue to post and we will continue to translate for you unless you want to do that. Hola!

(from Google translate:)

Hola, Vikycts y bienvenido al Foro de RDA. Me alegra que haya encontrado este foro y que participe aquí. Es un lugar maravilloso para estar si admiras y amas a Richard Dean Anderson, el actor y el hombre. Continúe publicando y continuaremos traduciendo para usted a menos que desee hacerlo. ¡Hola!
B
steci85

Post by steci85 »

Hello to you all and kind greetings from Germany!

Big thanks to Kate for this great website!
So happy I've found this page, just nice. Enjoying it so much.
Nice to take part of the forum now and I am looking forward to this!! :)

Best wishes, have a nice day!
Stefanie
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Hello , Stefanie . Welcome on board ! :)
steci85

Post by steci85 »

Thank you tvero80 for your kind 'welcome' ! :-)
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

Hi Stefanie. Welcome to the fan community. I rejoined the forum after a looooong break almost a year ago and I'm so happy I did. It's a nice place here.
**Andrea**
steci85

Post by steci85 »

Hey Andrea, thank you for your kind welcome! Yes, when I just see how friendly new members are welcome: it is a very nice place :)
WinterGirl83

Post by WinterGirl83 »

I'm new, so, hello! :D

I knew nothing about Stargate or RDA until a few months ago (I know, I'm late to the party!).

I discovered Stargate Atlantis just before Christmas, midway through season 4 then found a rerun from season 1 and I was hooked. Then found Stargate SG-1 from the start on SyFy and I've been glued to that ever since (I'm up to season 3 of that so far).

RDA is my absolute fave in SG-1 so I was happy to find this website and forum. The photos and videos you have are amazing and to see the updates from him is pretty cool.

Look forward to chatting with you all! :)