RDA's Movies-Have you watched it?

bftlovesRDA

Re: RDA's Movies-Have you watched it?

Post by bftlovesRDA »

It gave me chills too.

But once again, RDA gives a wonderful performance and is so convincing. He could pilot my plane anytime! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Oh and be sure you are looking for Pandora's CLOCK, not BOX. I made the same mistake.....)
B
Jack Kim

Post by Jack Kim »

Yes I have watched the movie Eyes in the stranger several times, that is available in https://www.youtube.com/ and where i mostly loved the cinematography and mode of reveling adventure in the movie.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Jack Kim wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:14 am Yes I have watched the movie Eyes in the stranger several times, that is available in https://www.youtube.com/ and where i mostly loved the cinematography and mode of reveling adventure in the movie.
It's also available here, on this website:

https://rdanderson.com/videos/pages/199 ... ranger.htm

As are all his other movies. :)

Kate
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

I was just watching Eyes of A Stranger and I’m curious does anyone know what the name of the song that plays in the car is and who is the singer? It kind of sounds like a pretty song. Thanks to anyone who can help.
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

ttrana wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:48 am I was just watching Eyes of A Stranger and I’m curious does anyone know what the name of the song that plays in the car is and who is the singer? It kind of sounds like a pretty song. Thanks to anyone who can help.
I have been thinking the same thing since I watched the movie. A sharp contrast to the music the character Lynn listens to on her walkman, hard rock/metal. I guess that's why she kinda goofed on him when she heard it on his car radio. If I figure it out I will post it here.
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

I guess this question is appropriate here. In The Eyes Of A Stranger movie, I read comments on suggestions for a sequel to follow Jack and Lynn's relationship and answer some unsolved questions. Or at least a scene at the end in the future. But what about a prequel to the movie? Before Jack met Lynn. A good old police detective series with the charming but disgruntled Jack? There could be episodes where he mets a girl but it falls through by the end of the series, like she is the criminal. Then the movie would be like the end of the series where he finds the love he is looking for and maybe gets the promotion. Just a thought.
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."