RDA's Movies-Have you watched it?

bftlovesRDA

RDA's Movies-Have you watched it?

Post by bftlovesRDA »

New thread - have you watched In the Eyes of a Stranger? If so, what did you like/not like about it? Would you recommend it to others?

If you have not yet watched it, do you plan to do so?

Where can it be found to watch?
B
bftlovesRDA

Re: RDA's Movies-Have you watched it?

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Ok, I will go first.

Yes, I have watched In the Eyes of a Stranger many times since finding out about it here on this website. I watched it on Youtube. But it can be found here in the video gallery and can be purchased through the store feature here. (goes to Amazon)

I love it! Why? Love RDA with his beard and just think the story is gripping and full of suspense. There isn't anything I don't like about it....except I would have liked for there to have been a sequel to find out what happens to Jack and Lynn. Justine Bateman does a wonderful job of acting too. Richard is fantastic as Jack Rourke. And yes, I would strongly recommend this movie to all RDA fans!

B
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

I couldn't have say better as this movie IS my favorite and will ever remain! Acting is fantastic, knowing that Richard played with a real cast makes me even more admire the Man. A real professional, right down to the nails.
And I confirm that to be beardy suits him very well :D
And last but not least, I'm a real fan of detective stories.
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jo56 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:07 pm I couldn't have say better as this movie IS my favorite and will ever remain! Acting is fantastic, knowing that Richard played with a real cast makes me even more admire the Man. A real professional, right down to the nails.
Totally agree. Did you watch it on Youtube or here on Kate's video gallery or did you purchase it? So you definitely would recommend this movie to others?
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

that movie is on top of my list of his movies. I am mot keen on men having a beard but in the movie it kinda suits him. first time i watched it on you tube and after discovering Kate's side, I watched it a few times on here.
I like the friendly shy personality he brings over but when it comes to do the job, Jack doesn't ask how. he just goes on with it and RDA brings it over very nicely.
so for all of you who may not watch it but like a good entertainment with a nice defective story, sit back, relaxe get your favourite drink and enjoy
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:13 pm
Jo56 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:07 pm I couldn't have say better as this movie IS my favorite and will ever remain! Acting is fantastic, knowing that Richard played with a real cast makes me even more admire the Man. A real professional, right down to the nails.
Totally agree. Did you watch it on Youtube or here on Kate's video gallery or did you purchase it? So you definitely would recommend this movie to others?
I watch it several times : at French TV ( for once they didn't think that Richard's career was only about Mac and Jack ;) ) then here, on Kate website then on YouTube (Hooked by Rourke? YES) and I surely recommend this movie to everyone. Some of you won't like it because Richard played a cop and used guns but frankly, I LOVE to see him playing characters at the opposite side of his mind. I love too Through the eyes of a killer and sincerely, all his movies and series. I am addict, I can't help :D
Jo56
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jo56 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:51 pm
I watch it several times : at French TV ( for once they didn't think that Richard's career was only about Mac and Jack ;) ) then here, on Kate website then on YouTube (Hooked by Rourke? YES) and I surely recommend this movie to everyone. Some of you won't like it because Richard played a cop and used guns but frankly, I LOVE to see him playing characters at the opposite side of his mind. I love too Through the eyes of a killer and sincerely, all his movies and series. I am addict, I can't help :D
Oh, that's great that French TV showed this movie......I have not seen it on TV just on Youtube and here on Kate's website.

I love Through the Eyes of a Killer too. RDA was such a convincing killer in that movie.....very scary but very sexy. :oops: :oops: :oops: A lot of his fans won't like that movie because he plays a very bad guy. But I am with you - love to see him playing any characters - including ones opposite his usual self. He did the same thing in Ordinary Heroes - another great movie in which he played a bad guy. I recommend those 2 movies but only if a person has no problem with RDA as a bad guy. Otherwise, don't watch them.

Glad you feel the same way I do, Jo. :D :D :D

What about Firehouse? Have you seen it?
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

he didn't play a bad guy in Ordinary Hero's. I think the movie you mean B is Beyond Betrayal. In Orden Heros he is playing a guy who comes back,blind, from the war and dont know how to coop with it, if i remember right. thats a very good movie of him btw 😊
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Oh yes my bad. You are so right. I loved him in Ordinary Heroes. So full of angst and depth of emotions.

It was Beyond Betrayal in which he wAs so good as a bad guy.
B
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:56 pm
Jo56 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:51 pm

Oh, that's great that French TV showed this movie......I have not seen it on TV just on Youtube and here on Kate's website.

I love Through the Eyes of a Killer too. RDA was such a convincing killer in that movie.....very scary but very sexy. :oops: :oops: :oops: A lot of his fans won't like that movie because he plays a very bad guy. But I am with you - love to see him playing any characters - including ones opposite his usual self. He did the same thing in Ordinary Heroes - another great movie in which he played a bad guy. I recommend those 2 movies but only if a person has no problem with RDA as a bad guy. Otherwise, don't watch them.

Glad you feel the same way I do, Jo. :D :D :D

What about Firehouse? Have you seen it?
Of course, I watched Firehouse ;)-sad because he died at the end just because this serie didn't find its audience and finished as a TV movie- I think, without being pretentious, that I've seen ALL movies/series with Richard not to mention the interviews :roll: I'm a huge fan and always looking for something about him. To me he is one of the BEST actors, so natural and so good in improvisation. Guess that Wylie inherited the same gift ;) And it's always a great pleasure to meet him for real :D And what about Today's FBI ;) ? And Emerald? He had so many various characters to play, I really miss seeing him again in something new.
Jo56