Pandora's Clock

lesliekretchmar

Pandora's Clock

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Fantastic movie and acting! Great role for RDA!! :heart: Prepare to be riveted to the screen during the entirety :shock:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
bftlovesRDA

Re: Pandora's Clock

Post by bftlovesRDA »

i LOVE Pandora's Clock-----RDA does a fantastic job, as you say. It is a bit scary because it could conceivably happen in real life....well, maybe it could.

And I love his Pilot's uniform as well...... :oops: :oops: :oops:
B
IndyStarkDeanJr

Post by IndyStarkDeanJr »

Ownnn I'd love to watch it, I've been looking for it but couldn't find it :( :mrgreen:

And indeed he does look amazingly handsome in his uniform 😍😍
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

IndyStarkDeanJr wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:28 am Ownnn I'd love to watch it, I've been looking for it but couldn't find it :( :mrgreen:

And indeed he does look amazingly handsome in his uniform 😍😍
Hello Indy,

can perhaps help you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3a8i ... gJQ/videos

Best regards
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

watched the other day on you tube. had to be careful not to drool all over my laptop as he is so very good looking in his uniform...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Jack(s) wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:54 am watched the other day on you tube. had to be careful not to drool all over my laptop as he is so very good looking in his uniform...
Just out of curiosity, are NONE of the videos from the Video Gallery loading for anyone?

I ask because it takes a tremendous amount of time for me to convert all of these, and it costs extra money to host them on the website.

I realize that the page was loading slowly or mis-loading for a lot of people, usually when traffic was high, but if everyone is simply going straight to YouTube, then the traffic should be lower, and if NO ONE is using the Video Gallery, I can save myself a lot of time and money by shutting it down.

I just checked the Video Gallery, and Pandora's Clock was a little slow to load, but it played just fine for me.

Kate
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

I watched Pandoras clock before i discovered your website. since than i watched a lot on here instead of yt. please don't take anything down. just on watching 7 b 4 7 b. sorry for any misunderstandings. i really love and appreciate the work you put in and the amount of time. this is absolutely awesome.
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

KateR wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:38 am
Jack(s) wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:54 am watched the other day on you tube. had to be careful not to drool all over my laptop as he is so very good looking in his uniform...
Just out of curiosity, are NONE of the videos from the Video Gallery loading for anyone?

I ask because it takes a tremendous amount of time for me to convert all of these, and it costs extra money to host them on the website.

I realize that the page was loading slowly or mis-loading for a lot of people, usually when traffic was high, but if everyone is simply going straight to YouTube, then the traffic should be lower, and if NO ONE is using the Video Gallery, I can save myself a lot of time and money by shutting it down.

I just checked the Video Gallery, and Pandora's Clock was a little slow to load, but it played just fine for me.

Kate

Hi Kate,
I tried many times to load the videos from your website. Either is very very very long or it doesn't work. When I say "it doesn't work", it means the video doesn't open. So I found another way to watch videos or I bought DVD. But it is just perhaps due to my computer. I don't know.
Best regards
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

For me it is so, the videos do not load or very slowly. But if I open a second tab, the video will run on one tab and I'll close the other. It still does not work on my smartphone since the description of the video is partially overlaid on the video, I can not start it.

But I often use the video gallery on my laptop, albeit less for the movies.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
IndyStarkDeanJr

Post by IndyStarkDeanJr »

Good evening everyone,

I didn't know the movies were available on the website !
Thank you for the YT link, and I apologize for the late late reply.

I checked the website and it's very slow. The video of Pandora won't start, for exemple. I don't know if it's because of my connexion or my computer.

I thank you, Kate, for the amazing work you're doing.

Oh ! Never mind ! It was slow but the video started after a while !

Though, even I know of the website, I don't know if I'll have time to watch all the video you put there. Thank you tho <3

IndyStarkDeanJr