Pandora's Clock

medicine dame

Re: Pandora's Clock

Post by medicine dame »

I have looked for this Movie a very long time. The places I contacted say the only DVD they have, was dubbed in Spanish and there are no subtitles. The only other offer that was offered was for $500.00 !!! Does anyone have an idea where I can find an English speaking film ?? Please leave me a message here. I love RDA but can't swing $ 500.00!!! Thanks so much !!
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

medicine dame wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:19 am I have looked for this Movie a very long time. The places I contacted say the only DVD they have, was dubbed in Spanish and there are no subtitles. The only other offer that was offered was for $500.00 !!! Does anyone have an idea where I can find an English speaking film ?? Please leave me a message here. I love RDA but can't swing $ 500.00!!! Thanks so much !!
I found mine on Amazon Marketplace last year. It is the spanish version but it does have the english original version on it as well. DVD region Code 2, if this is important for you... Price was reasonable, I can look up the details later on for you.
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Bluegill check ebay. One for 27.99. It's a PAL.... meaning it won't play on USA DVD player but will on multiregional player. Not sure what that is; but maybe you do.
Daicy

Post by Daicy »

Daicy :)
Jenna64

Post by Jenna64 »

Oh thank you so much for the links. I was really searching for these links for a long period of time to watch the movie in the English version. I have watched the trailer and its like so fascinating and drew my attention towards it. No doubt, the movie has a thrilling factor which engages the audience. Nevertheless, Richard Dean Anderson looked just fabulous in that uniform.
Academic essay writer at my paper writing
Daicy

Post by Daicy »

Hello Jenna64.

I'm glad the links helped someone. Movies can also be downloaded to a computer.
Daicy :)
Jenna64

Post by Jenna64 »

Yeah got it.
Thanks Daicy. :)
Academic essay writer at my paper writing