General Hospital

Libby2130

General Hospital

Post by Libby2130 »

one of Richards first roles was on General Hospital he played jeff webber.....father of elizabeth webber....

many years ago he said working on a soap was the hardest work he ever did and would never do it again. around the time he took that horrible fall...there was a storyline on GH rebecca budig playes hayden barnes...turns out her mother had an affair with jeff webber and she and elizabeth are half sisters.

a lot of fans thought maybe they would bring the character of jeff webber back....but that hasn't happened yet.....does anyone know if richard was asked to come back???

a few years ago they brought back a lot of old timers...but richard was not one of them...I read something that richard said no one asked him to come back.....someone posted to that that richard and gh could not come to an agreement.

a lot of us remember richard on GH all those years ago....and would love for him to come back...is there any chance??
CMac

Re: General Hospital

Post by CMac »

I'm a youngin' here, so I never got to watch RDA in General Hospital since it was before my time. I do watch it on YouTube, though, and he is very good in that show. It's always interesting to me to see him in his "pre-MacGyver" years. :)

I think it would be cool if he came back, but I'm not sure if that's something he wants to do. :( We'll have to wait and see I guess to find out what decisions, if any, he makes about returning to acting. Personally, I like his idea about reprising his MacGyver role as an older man. That's something I would definitely watch. :)
Libby2130

Post by Libby2130 »

I was around then..yes, he was really good!!! he was one of those I thought would go on to big things! my daughter loves the "original" mcguyver show with him in it!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Found this on You tube ! Jeff Webber/Rick appears around 10 mn (had long hair already ;) ) and Genie Francis (Jonathan Frakes' s wife ) around 20 mn :
https://youtu.be/xgUJPK3pb-g
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

he is so gorgeous no matter what age :D :D i have to say though this one makes me laugh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i2cuDGVq9U
i love his improvisation skills with the little kid :lol: :lol:
Brucedg

Post by Brucedg »

Thanks for that vid! made me laugh too!
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

your welcome Brucedg :D welcome to the forum :)
Claire

Post by Claire »

Hi i am new on the forum :D happy to be here and thanks for the video i have never seen 8-) :D 🤗
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Claire wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:21 pm Hi i am new on the forum :D happy to be here and thanks for the video i have never seen 8-) :D 🤗
Hi , Claire . Welcome to the forum ! :)
Claire

Post by Claire »

Thank you 8-) beautiful pic 😍