Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

ergomac23

Re: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Post by ergomac23 »

same here :D my favorite scenes are rick singing because he rarely ever did and he looks like he is trying not to laugh and the people around him are stifling the laughter like when Hannah and Adam (rick and Teri) are singing "you've got a friend" in the episode winner the people around them were stifling giggles when rick started singing as was he :D :lol: ;) the same in the election when they sung "honesty's the best policy" very good series
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Agreed. Sadly, the quality of the video is not good. But thanks to internet, it is possible to watch now. Because it was never broadcasted here....
A proposal for Mister Anderson... Acting again "Seven Brothers... in 2020", with all their life and ... brides ;) ;)

Unfortunately River Phoenix is passed away but all others actors again in this show would be nice, wouldn't it ?
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

ergomac23 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:47 am same here :D my favorite scenes are rick singing because he rarely ever did and he looks like he is trying not to laugh and the people around him are stifling the laughter like when Hannah and Adam (rick and Teri) are singing "you've got a friend" in the episode winner the people around them were stifling giggles when rick started singing as was he :D :lol: ;) the same in the election when they sung "honesty's the best policy" very good series
yep, love his singing. it's just so innocent... i love to here him singing....
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

karinedauphin wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:12 pm Agreed. Sadly, the quality of the video is not good. But thanks to internet, it is possible to watch now. Because it was never broadcasted here....
A proposal for Mister Anderson... Acting again "Seven Brothers... in 2020", with all their life and ... brides ;) ;)

Unfortunately River Phoenix is passed away but all others actors again in this show would be nice, wouldn't it ?
would be a good idea, with river you can always explain with gone somewhere or take one actor who looks similar. i just ignore the quality, so long i can watch it... 8-)
RDA
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Jack(s) wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:55 pm
karinedauphin wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:12 pm Agreed. Sadly, the quality of the video is not good. But thanks to internet, it is possible to watch now. Because it was never broadcasted here....

would be a good idea, with river you can always explain with gone somewhere or take one actor who looks similar. i just ignore the quality, so long i can watch it... 8-)
Yeah, me too, But it is just a little bit damage.
So many stories could be happen if we would have another "Seven Brothers", why not with a River acted by another actor, why not with Wilye Anderson as daughter of Adam MacFadden and Hannah... And the singer carreer of Daniel or the Rodeo carreer of Ford.... so many it is possible... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

karinedauphin wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:04 pm

So many stories could be happen if we would have another "Seven Brothers", why not with a River acted by another actor, why not with Wilye Anderson as daughter of Adam MacFadden and Hannah... And the singer carreer of Daniel or the Rodeo carreer of Ford.... so many it is possible... :lol: :lol: :lol:
with so many good ideas, you always can write a fanfic. i would read it... :D
RDA
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Jack(s) wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Yeap, i have many others ideas, silly crazy ones but fun :lol: :lol:
Guten Nacht Jack(s)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

those ideas are so cool :D :D :D a new seven brides series would be great especially the idea of Hannah and Adam having a daughter because Adam is so used to dealing with his little brothers a daughter would be incredibly new to him and frustrating ....Adam would be just like rick in real life :D :D :D
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

oh i would read that to :D
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

ergomac23 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:34 pm

oh i would read that to :D
Well... why not write here the beginning of this story, all together, with ideas of everyone ?