Eyes of a Killer

Annelies

Re: Eyes of a Killer

Post by Annelies »

WOW THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! Never saw the interview or the ring......It wasn't Ray's, was it?? he, I have to check the movie again, poor me :P
Lots of love,

Lies

Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Yourwelcome!:) i didn't see the ring either. i'll have to watch it over again too.. :oops: :lol:
CMac

Post by CMac »

Could that ring be part of the brace on his wrist? Just wondering...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

CMac wrote:Could that ring be part of the brace on his wrist? Just wondering...
It (the thumb ring) could be part of that brace on his wrist....but I couldn't tell. I don't think he wore it in the movie, but like Lies, I guess I'll have to go watch the movie again to find out.....sigh.....(not really)....... :D :D :D :D :D
B
emilymullins

Post by emilymullins »

Very nice and adorable.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

emilymullins wrote:Very nice and adorable.
I agree with you Emily. ;) :) (May i call you Emily?) and Welcome to the forum! :D
Anja

Post by Anja »

Sorry, I don't like movies with that much violence towards women - and it doesn't matter who plays the leading role.
It was creepy and more!!!
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Anja wrote:Sorry, I don't like movies with that much violence towards women - and it doesn't matter who plays the leading role.
Hi, Anja,

I felt the same way about this movie when I first watched it. I don't like those types of movies either. But I made myself watch it again and then began to appreciate the acting job by RDA in it. I still don't like the topic of the movie.....but just appreciate his acting so much.
B
CMac

Post by CMac »

I find this movie so disturbing that I can't watch it again. It's strange--I have an aversion to violence on TV, but never in my writing.

Also, it is bizarre to me how some women entertain "rape fantasies" and enjoy imagining being attacked like that (something I'll never comprehend), but still--RDA is phenomenal in this film. Part of the reason I find it so disturbing has to do with him--and that's the ultimate compliment! :D ;)
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Anja wrote:Sorry, I don't like movies with that much violence towards women - and it doesn't matter who plays the leading role.
I also find this movie very disturbing.. i watched it once, only because of RDA's part in it. :oops:
I believe emilymullins was commenting on the interview, that is why i agreed with her..