The order of your favorite RDA movies

Jack(s)

Re: The order of your favorite RDA movies

Post by Jack(s) »

nope. never watched it. i have know where to find it but can't get me to watch it. if i believe from what i read in here he does an awesome job as always. But he is and always will be my childhood hero and a hero is good not bad... i wish i would have the courage trough...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jack(s) wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:13 am my favourite movies of him in order somehow

1. through the eyes of a stranger
2. passed the bleachers
3. Pandoras clock
4. ordinary heroes
5. firehouse
6. trail to doomsday
7. lost treasure of Atlantis

never watched beyond betrayal or trough the eyes of a killer for the simplest reason. he plays a bad guy and i don't like it. :roll:
We have some new people in the forum. Thought it would be nice to offer them the chance to tell us what are their favorite movies (in order of their favorites) that RDA made.
B
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Hi, everybody :)
Well, here my Fav' movies :

1-1a-1b-and so on...In the eyes of a stranger ! :o :o :o :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
2-Trail to Doomsday.
3-Lost treasure of Atlantis
4-Through the eyes of a killer ( what a character! As usual, Richard played fabulously )
5-Beyond Betrayal
6-Past the Bleachers
7-Pandora
8-Ordinary heroes
Speaking about his series :
1-Legend ( soooo funny! )
1 exaequo MacGyver of course
2-Jack O'Neill for his sarcastic humor ( as Richard's one :P ) SG1 ( knowing I'm really not a fan of SCIFI but because it was Richard, I watched from season 1 to season 8. After this one, he wasn't enough present ( for good reasons ).
3-Fairly Legal
4-7B
5-Firehouse
6-Emerald
7-Odd Jobs
8-Today's FBI
I just had a look on pictures about GH and Facts of Life, I didn't watch the series.

Here is my list!
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

GREAT list, Jo.

I totally agree with you on In the Eyes of a Stranger as being far and away his best movie!

"2-Jack O'Neill for his sarcastic humor ( as Richard's one :P ) SG1 ( knowing I'm really not a fan of SCIFI but because it was Richard, I watched from season 1 to season 8. After this one, he wasn't enough present ( for good reasons )."

I am not a fan of scifi either. But I watch Stargate SG1 over and over and over because of Jack (as you say, seasons 1 to 8 only) and because of his interactions with the other characters, especially Samantha.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

So my preference in the series order would be:

Stargate SG1
MacGyver
Legend
B