The order of your favorite RDA movies

Mac/Jack#1fan

The order of your favorite RDA movies

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

I love all of RDA's work in Mac and SG1..and I like his work in the movies too :)
I like all his movies..but if I had to pick a favorite, the order would go like this....

Through The Eyes Of A Killer
In The Eyes Of A Stranger
Ordinary Heroes
Past The Bleachers
Odd Jobs
Firehouse
Pandora's Clock
Beyond Betrayal

I don't think I'm leaving any of his movies out...am I? If I am, just mention what I'm missing and I'll add it to my list ;)

Anyway, Killer is my favorite. I like the suspense of the movie, and the ending surprised me. I thought it was a very well made and well acted.

Beyond Betrayal is my least favorite because I really didn't like RDA's character in that movie. He was too...mean.... for me in that movie. It was still a well done movie though, its just not my favorite.

What is your favorite RDA movie? 8-)
cmbj67

Re: The order of your favorite RDA movies

Post by cmbj67 »

I never saw Odd jobs and Firehouse, but I can say about the others:

Pandora's clock
In the eyes of a stranger
Beyond betrayal
Past the bleachers
Through the eyes of a killer
Ordinary heroes

I like suspence in movies and I like him as a pilot, but all of them are good movies.
I prefer him as a good guy, but I also like Beyond betrayal for the suspence. Oh, by the way, I could open all the downloaded parts at last. When Kate told us to copy/paste to save the old forum I did so with the links. I saved them in Word and then copy/pasted in the URL and they opened! :D Thanks again, it was a great idea.

I thought Firehouse wasn't aired. I can't find it anywhere, but I'd like to see it. :)
Claudia
Caty

Post by Caty »

So, here is my list

Past The Bleachers
Ordinary Heroes
Pandora's Clock
In The Eyes Of A Stranger
Through The Eyes Of A Killer
Beyond Betrayal

I also never saw Odd Jobs or Firehouse, but I've read about Firehouse many years ago on another fanpage.
I'm sure, it would appear in my list for at least top 4.
And to Past the Bleachers: I love to see him work with children, he is so great with kids. :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Exactly :!: , I really like him with kids. ;)

If he will do something in the future I'd like to see him in something with kids. :)
Claudia
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

And my list:

Pandora's clock
MacGyver Trail to Doomsday
MacGyver Lost treasure of Atlantis
Past the bleachers
Through the eyes of a killer
Beyond betrayal
In the eyes of a stranger
Ordinary heroes
Lots of love,

Lies

MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

This is my rough order of the ones I have seen, and I'm going to go with Annalies and include the two MacGyver movies as well, because I love them.

These two are just plain in an unbreakable tie:
Through The Eyes Of A Killer -- sexysexysexy, and intense; RDA made me love this movie, even though it's a kind of movie I usually hate.
Trail to Doomsday -- Mac at his best! What more can I say?

Ordinary Heroes -- I liked it better when it first aired; now, I can only enjoy the plot within its historical context. OTOH, the nekkid-in-bed scene makes up for a lot of painful script moments.
Lost Treasure of Atlantis -- yikes, stupid script! Ooo, Brian Blessed. Dilemma!
Past The Bleachers -- a little sappy, but sweet
Pandora's Clock -- yeah, it's slow, but I love the character's strength
In The Eyes Of A Stranger -- the stript is awful, but man, RDA is hot in this!

I have not seen:
Odd Jobs, Firehouse, Beyond Betrayal
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

@MacBeth, in the old forum, I posted the entire movie "Beyond Betrayal" in segments and put them up for people to download to their computers to watch :D
I had to do it in segments because the video is a "taped from TV" video, so there are commercials in it that I cut out. Its not the best quality of video either (sorry, but I did the best I could). I just wanted everyone who wanted to see it to see it. Its a VERY hard movie to come by, that's for sure!
So, I just wanted to let you know that since the old forum is still available, if you wanted to watch it its under "News and Announcements" and its the 18th thread down :D
There are instructions on how to download it there too :D
Just thought I'd let you know in case you or anyone else who hasn't seen it wanted to download it before the old forum retires completely :D
I just can't apologize for the quality enough though, its not the best by any means. Maybe someday there will be a better copy that someone will post for us all to see.
:D
taxi

Post by taxi »

For me Stargate SG1 is very great !!
Kti

Post by Kti »

My personal favorite is 'Ordinary heroes'!
At the early stage of his career RDA is very impressive an convincing in this film.
His performance in 'Through the eyes of a killer' and 'Beyond betrayal' was incredible. I find it difficult to see RDA as a personified evil. But without question... RDA convincing in every role!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Kti wrote:
My personal favorite is 'Ordinary heroes'!
At the early stage of his career RDA is very impressive an convincing in this film.
His performance in 'Through the eyes of a killer' and 'Beyond betrayal' was incredible. I find it difficult to see RDA as a personified evil. But without question... RDA convincing in every role!
Agree with you - our man is convincing in every role.

Ordinary Heroes is a truly amazing movie, as are all of the movies in which RDA has starred. I so wish he could be in more movies now.....he would be soooo good to watch again.
B