RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
banlu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Update!!!! Reply with quote

Wheeee! Jack's back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

New Rick pics on the set of Continuum Very Happy

Thanks for the update, Kate

banlu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I adore the new update and pics. AWWWW

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kliggins

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kate for the new pictures and the Continuium update. The pics are wonderful and thanks to RDA for posing for them. Hope you had a good time. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you kate, those pics are gorgeous.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy The update and updated pictures of Richard are awesome. He looks sooooo good!!!!

Thank you, Kate, for the update.

Always praying for Richard and his family.
jacksgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou Kate for the update!! Very Happy the photos of Richard are so gorgeous

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, thnx!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just woke up afther a terrible night having lots of pain in my feet and leggs. The Arthritis was bugging me.

I did sleep till afthernoon today its in 10 minutes 1 pm afthernoon Embarassed
sorry but I soooo needed it.

Then I was having late breakfast an thought I look on Kate's site the forum and I saw the new update Very Happy Very Happy

Oh Kate thank you so much for the new update your wonderful you realy are Very Happy Very Happy

Kate the pictures of Rick are just fantastic and he looks absolutly gorgeous Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy [img]

He realy looks great and I love his hair like this and his eyes sparkle again so great Very Happy And the smile wonderful its so good to see that smile.
So happy he had a good time with seeing the cast again Very Happy

I hope the movie will come out here in The Netherlands as well Very Happy

Kate you made my day better and the pain too Very Happy Thanks for those awesome picture of Rick.
[/img][img]

Big hug indeed for you Kate and also one for Rick he posted so great.
Sorry Kate I'm so happy to see the new pics of him look atr those brown eyes you can t stay away from them Wink Embarassed just had to say this Very Happy

He looks good and thanks again Kate Very Happy

Were you there as well on the set kate? Your such a lucky woman Very Happy
You make good pictures Kate Very Happy

THANKS.

Gerda.

[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerda, I love that cow!!! Laughing I'm sorry you were feeling so bad, but happy to hear the updates made you feel better! They sure brightened my day! Very Happy
Thank you, Kate---soooooooooooooooo much!!!!! Your report on Continuum was great - and the pictures, FANTASTIC!!! Very Happy
Col'sLady

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, as always Kate for the updates, RDA looks a happy camper, and it's good to see Very Happy
Linda Mary

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Continuum Movie Reply with quote

Kudos and a question for Kate:

What a great boost to our RDA-starved hearts! Thanks for update and two wonderful pix.

Any anecdotes to share on the cast "reunion"? And can you advise if any more photos from the Artic adventure will be posted? Or, are these being "preserved" for the Ivor Bartok-produced CD?
KateR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Continuum Movie Reply with quote

Gerda wrote:
Were you there as well on the set kate? Your such a lucky woman
You make good pictures Kate

Yes, I was there to visit the set for the two days. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take many pictures, except for a few posed ones, but I happened to be there on a good day that was being thoroughly documented by other photography crews. And I'll probably end up in the behind the scenes features. Smile

Linda Mary wrote:
Any anecdotes to share on the cast "reunion"? And can you advise if any more photos from the Artic adventure will be posted? Or, are these being "preserved" for the Ivor Bartok-produced CD?

Yes, there are anecdotes, but I haven't really put anything together. RDA was his usual playful self. The entire cast was there those days (O'Neill, Carter, Daniel, Teal'c, Mitchell, and Vala), plus Ba'al. We had plenty of opportunities to chat in between scenes, but we didn't really get too many questions settled, so hopefully he will be in touch again to straighten out a few things, especially about the website and fan mail.

As for the pictures of the Arctic, I haven't been able to get any more. I believe Ivon was there too, and so there will probably be another behind the scenes feature of that on the DVD. RDA has offered to share some pictures, but I don't know what he might have, or when he might have a chance to sort through them.

Kate
SHORTSTUFF2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Yes! New photos and update about Rick and the new movie!!

I agree with everyone else Kate. You are one lucky woman!! Very Happy To be invited to the set and get to watch them interacting and acting with one another.

And again a big Spin THANK YOU Spin for sharing with all of us.
macjackfan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: re: RDA update Reply with quote

Kate:

Quote:
Yes, I was there to visit the set for the two days. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take many pictures, except for a few posed ones, but I happened to be there on a good day that was being thoroughly documented by other photography crews. And I'll probably end up in the behind the scenes features.

Hi Kate!

So good to hear from you! We missed you in the Saturday chatroom the first of this month, and wondered where you were. Were you really in the Arctic watching them film that movie??? Wow! Awesome!! Sounds like you had a really good time getting to see Rick and the others and getting to talk to him. Hope you were staying warm! I agree, you are a very lucky person to get to do all those things. I would just like to add my thanks for posting that Great update about Rick making that Continuum. Looking forward to seeing that. How neat that you will be in the behind the scenes features. Looking forward to seeing you in that too. We will finally get to see what you look like and hear you too! That will be so cool! Wink

I hope there will be a lot of neat behind the scenes footage on that dvd. I really LOVE behind the scenes stuff. In fact sometimes I like that better than the actual features. They are always so interesting to watch! Also that's neat that RDA has offered to share some of his pictures he took in the arctic with us. I'm sure being right there where all the action is, those will be really good pictures! Wink

Again, Thank You So Much for keeping us updated on what our favorite guy is doing. You always do such a Wonderful job on that. I know how busy you are and keeping this website going takes a lot of time and effort. We really appreciate all you do! Btw I agree about those two pictures you posted of Rick. Those were GREAT! He's right about the one where it looks like he has horns. That was Sooo Cool! Laughing

Glad to see you are back. Would love to see some of the pictures you took while you were there. I know you said you didn't get to take very many, but it would be nice to see the ones you took. Those should be good too!

Thanks Again for that Wonderful update. That made my day too! Very Happy

Sincerely,
Nancy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Were you really in the Arctic watching them film that movie???

I think Kate was in Vancouver, not the Arctic. There's a Little bit of difference between the two... Wink

Kate, I'm so happy for you that you could go there and see RDA again. Loved the update and pictures! Can't wait to hear more about it...and I'll have to look out for you in any future behind-the-scenes shows! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116  Next
Page 1 of 116

Jump to: