RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks Kate for new video

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Richard Dean Anderson
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yolie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Thanks Kate for new video Reply with quote

Want to say a big THANK YOU Smile Very Happy Very Happy to you Kate for updating us with a new video of Rick in the World of Audubon 1994 and 10th anniversary from macgyveronline site. Really enjoyed watching it and makes me even more proud of Rick in his early efforts of bringing us more aware of our four legged friend and the beautiful world of the wolves and the need to keep them from being extinct. Thanks again for posting today Very Happy Very Happy
yolie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:17 pm    Post subject: Correction to site Reply with quote

Sorry for misplacing site where video was from, it was from your site, and many thanks again, was so anxious to post my thanks I forgot to read site correctly, Embarassed . That's what I get for posting in a hurry, but many thanks again Kate for posting it. Smile
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, thanks Kate for posting that video, I really enjoyed it. It was another one I had yet to see Smile Thanks a lot Kate for all the hard work, time, and effort you put into updating this site and uploading videos for us. Your work is very much appreciated ^_^
Thanks again Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a very nice video!
Thank's Kate Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:17 pm    Post subject: Thanks Kate for more new videos Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Want to add again a heart felt thanks for putting up more new videos Kate. Love the national geographics and all the others too. THANKS!
cmbj67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kate, I just watched new videos.
Especially the National Geographic one was new to me. It made me think about MacGyver episode "Log jam". I hope they preserved that place.
And thanks also for the information about flipontv.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Richard Dean Anderson All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: