RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you were to see RDA in another show, what would it be?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Richard Dean Anderson
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K-9mom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject: If you were to see RDA in another show, what would it be? Reply with quote

Ok, if Rick was interested in going back to work on a tv program, what show would you see him in and would he fit in as a recurring character or a regular/lead? Why do you chose that show?

I've been thinking of this question for a while myself and just can't come up with any but mostly because i am not impressed with most shows that are on right now.
Anne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see him on Saving Hope next to MS again, they were so awesome together and I'm sure RDA would make a good doctor (not like Doctor Webber, but a real mature doctor). Smile
Caty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have loved to see him again in "Faily Legal". It was disappointing that he never appears again in that show Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Criminal Minds" or "Blacklist"

She dreams of Mermaids, Motorcycles and a man that can Dance.

LIFE isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about leaning to DANCE in the rain
polaris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caty wrote:
I would have loved to see him again in "Faily Legal". It was disappointing that he never appears again in that show Crying or Very sad

Yes, I would like to see him again as David Smith in Fairly Legal as to continue what the producer of the show had started.
I mean, why did they create a role in a show which they would not bring him up again? What's the point? Mr. producer, come on Sad
Although I have to admit, I cannot enjoy the show (Fairly Legal) much, because the lead actress talks really fast. As a non native English speaker, that makes me confuse and lost interest Mr. Green

As much as I want to see RDA as a leading actor in a new show, but I think he doesn't want it anymore......or does he? Spin because he has limits as in his health so I guess he cannot work as hard as he used to.

So, any producer wants to put him in his new show?
Even though not as the lead, as long as he shows up in every episode, I'll take it Spin
Annelies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

polaris wrote:
Caty wrote:

Yes, I would like to see him again as David Smith in Fairly Legal as to continue what the producer of the show had started.
I mean, why did they create a role in a show which they would not bring him up again? What's the point? Mr. producer, come on Sad
Although I have to admit, I cannot enjoy the show (Fairly Legal) much, because the lead actress talks really fast. As a non native English speaker, that makes me confuse and lost interest Mr. Green

As much as I want to see RDA as a leading actor in a new show, but I think he doesn't want it anymore......or does he? Spin because he has limits as in his health so I guess he cannot work as hard as he used to.

So, any producer wants to put him in his new show?
Even though not as the lead, as long as he shows up in every episode, I'll take it Spin

You just took the words out of my mouth, I didnt know how to write it down.. Thank You, Polaris!!

Lies

pattie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see him in NCIS going head to head with Gibbs as O'Neill think that would make for great viewing. 2 silver foxes going head to head.
"Nice"

Laughing
Star Gazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, Pattie, that's not such a bad idea. Back in the late 70's and throughout the 80's, there were a series of specials that aired a couple of times a year titled "Battle of the Network Stars." Because of their common age, similar body types and the fact that they were both athletes, RDA and Mark Harmon were almost always pitted against each other in various competitions. As I recall, they were fairly evenly matched: one would win whatever contest in which they were engaged on one show; six months or a year later, on another show, the other would be the victor.

It would be interesting to see them together on NCIS, on opposing sides, of course, just for auld lang syne. They could make RDA an Admiral, or some other Big Brass (he always looks good in uniform, after all), but he should also be the Bad Guy; I like him in those kinds of roles.

Good thinking, Pattie! Very Happy
Star Gazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video quality is lousy, but take a look at these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17o9sgkb3h4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEXFVYmxVQA

There are others you can Google, too. The second choice will be of particular interest to you ladies, especially around the 1:45 mark. Bon appetit! Laughing Spin
Annelies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw those movies before, I love the sprint Rick took in that pool! Fantastic! Quality isn't that bad actually...

Lies

Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: If you were to see RDA in another show, what would it be Reply with quote

K-9mom wrote:

I've been thinking of this question for a while myself and just can't come up with any but mostly because i am not impressed with most shows that are on right now.

I totally agree with you K-9mom, I'm not impressed with the shows that are currently on either.

Honestly, I wouldn't want to see Rick in any of them. I would love it if he went back to work though. Maybe he could be the lead in a movie? That would be fun, I'd like to see him be lead in any type of movie, action, comedy, thriller...maybe a romance?? Wink Just any movie!
A new MacGyver movie would be cool! Get Michael De Barres back as Murdoc, and there you have the makings of a blockbuster based off an 80's Tv show movie! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: If you were to see RDA in another show, what would it be Reply with quote

Mac/Jack#1fan wrote:
A new MacGyver movie would be cool! Get Michael De Barres back as Murdoc, and there you have the makings of a blockbuster based off an 80's Tv show movie! Very Happy

OH YEAH, fantastic Mac/Jack, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you Mac/Jack. A new MacGyver movie would be awesome, and if you put Murdoc in it, I think it would be a great combination. But as you said, I wish we could see Rick again in any type of movie, though I think an adventure film would be more suitable for him, but whenever he feels ready for it. Meanwhile, we'll keep our fingers crossed, you never know what the future brings.
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="nicolemj@otenet.gr"], I wish we could see Rick again in any type of movie, though I think an adventure film would be more suitable for him, [quote]

An adventure movie would be awesome too ^_^ I think a MacGyver movie falls into the "adventure" category, right? Like Action/Adventure.

I have been wanting a Mac movie for a while, and I would really like to see one eventually. All we can do it hope.

But I would be happy with RDA playing in anything Smile
Just to see him acting again would be amazing! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Pattie.... the thought of Harmon/Gibbs and RDA/O'Neill together .. you just made my head spin...... Spin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Richard Dean Anderson All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: