RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anybody play SG1 Unleashed?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Anybody play SG1 Unleashed? Reply with quote

Has anyone here played the app SG1 game "Sg1 Unleashed"? I did and it amazing! Its a real action/adventure game. Great graphics, the original voices. RDA is Jack. Its so cool to play a game where you play as Jack. I accidently killed Jack a couple times and it was so sad Sad . I felt so bad. But the game is so cool. I really recommend it Very Happy . Has anyone else played it? I can't be the only one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Vid sg1 game Reply with quote

I've seen it on you tube but haven't played it. How and where do you go to play it? What I saw on you tube was pretty good. Let us know please how to get it to play it. Smile
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing yolie Very Happy . To play it you need to have an iphone, ipad, or android. You have to buy the app through the Google Play store. I think its $4.99 or something cheap like that. I play it on my HTC one android. Its an app game, so its downloaded as an app on you phone or ipad. Its cool, like your playing an episode of Stargate. If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask Very Happy . I hope I explained everything clear enough. If not, just say so and I'll try to explain it easier. Very Happy Always happy to help Wink .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it on my Droid, and it's fun as heck. I haven't finished it yet though because I'm not good at games. But, it is a LOT of fun.
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish they would come out with a computer game or Wii version of it. It would be a lot easier to play (and you would get a bigger screen LOL Wink ) How long have you been working on playing the game jediferret? I'm not a gamer either, but when I got this one I was hooked. I finished the game in less then 48 hours. I was playing it nonstop. Its superfun Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Thanks for instructions will try it Reply with quote

Thanks so much will try it tonight on my ipad and see if I can get it. Not good at video games, but will try most things at least once. It might take me longer since am a senior citizen and computer like Jack always says will what can I say. Younger people just get it faster then us old folks. Smile
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you will be able to get it yolie. Try it, have fun. You'll like it Very Happy . When you have played it a bit, come back and say if you liked it Very Happy . Happy gaming Wink .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, and it's so fantastic!! Just love the voices, graphics, enjoying to shoot the jaffa's, wishing for an xbox/Kinect version!

Lies

Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be released for all devices. Its too good to be just an app game. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the info Mac/Jack. Will try to download the application on the I-Pad and see if it works. I'm not so involved with games either, but would love to try this one. Should I try "Stargate Unleashed"? I'm dying to hear Jack's voice giving orders and trying to get away from the Goau'ld. And I would love to be there to support him, in any way.
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Nicole, Stargate Unleashed should work. Have fun playing it. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: