RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are a few of your favourite things?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: What are a few of your favourite things? Reply with quote

Laughing Food-Chocolate
Drink- Odd glass of Sav Blanc
TV- What do I need to say SG1 SG1
Sound- My sons (times 3) laughter
Pet-Dog Sassy
Icecream-Mint choc-chip
Holiday destination-Whitsundays Islands Australia
Music-ABBA/Buble/Wiggles(Wake up Jeff!)
Past-time-Sleeping Wink

Pix
Louloup

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: What are a few of your favourite things? Reply with quote

Food : All sorts of stew !
Drink : The "pastis" at 6... / Guiness at night
TV : ??? bof !!!
Sound : The little sound of the white rocks into the rivers
Pet : Fishs and ... fishs.
Icecream-Mint choc-chip
Holiday destination : Irland, scotland, Island... Direct to the North !
Music : Berlioz, Beethoven, Britten / Sheller, Barbara, Leforestier / Al Jarreau, REM, Peter Gabriel.
Past-time : Sleeping, Playing, Reading.

Last edited by Louloup on Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Old Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Food : Avacado and Beefsteak tomato sandwich on 12 grain bread
Drink : Really cold water or Sam Adams Summer Ale
TV : Mac (now CD's only) and Stargate SG-1, Outer Limits (recent ones produced by Jonathan Glassner and Brad Wright)
Sound : Wind through trees in a winter storm
Pet : My dog Laddie - a collie (gone 30 years - never got another dog)
Icecream : Peach
Holiday destination : Montana, Pacific Northwest
Music : Leo Kottke (the few CD's I can find), Gordon Lightfoot, J.S. Bach.
Past-time : Horsebackriding, Flying, Reading

Wink Spin

I can't tell you anything about what happens after the cameras go off, mostly because I'm usually unconscious by then.
Gerda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

food my favorite Curry Very Happy
an egg bacon sandwich, Indian food spicey,shocolate yes all kinds of espescialy with those yummie fillings Very Happy
Salmon.

music Jazz, some classic music I like Abba as well Pix Very Happy
Trance, Vienna Teng, and so many more.....
tv Stargate we have season 9 now but unfortunetly no Jack so I dont like it much. Stargate Atlantis we have season 2 now, Comedy's and good british humor,And there a few other favorite series.
sound the birds singing there song in the morning.
walking in the forest or on the beach.
Holiday destination England,Canada USA Ireland,Scotland.
All sorts of icecream but Ben & Jerry Mmmm not cheap but good.
Gerda Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: What are a few of your favourite things? Reply with quote

Food: any kind of food, it should stop bleeding or moving before I`ll eat it
Drink: Red,White vine, beer (stronger one), coke, water, mint tee,
TV: I dont have a TV. We had streamed tv over the internet, but I was too lazy to set my firewall to work well on that. At home(I go home about once in 14 days for a weekend), I watch mostly series on proSieben[german tv station] (Scrubs,Simpsons,SG,Galactica) and some movies on HBO. I do mostly sleep in the living room, so the tv is putting me to sleep Smile (when de.e is not around)
Sound: nothing in particular. I like regular appearing sounds, and sounds of things working properly (fans are turning, no gas leaks in paintball markers, things like that). and I hate silence, its always something bad in the air...
Pet: 1 brother, 2 turtles, 1 roommate
Icecream: Lemon
Holiday destination: I dont do holidays Smile Im a poor collage student. The best holiday destination is without cellphone coverage and internet, and a lot of time to sleep. I would like to go to Scotland, New Zealand and Antarctica.
Music: Soundtracks -> Last samurai, Black Hawk Down, Shrek, Gone in 60 seconds, Galactica, Scrubs, Garden State, Need for speed(computer game), Matrix (all of them), Forest Gump
Bands -> Depeche mode, Rammstein, M. manson Smile, Linkin Park, many others

i could listen to nearly anything

Past-time: sleeping, Karate training, gym, programming, paintball, sleeping, sex, reading, watching simpsons and other great series, sometimes drinking with my buddies...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great thread!!

FOOD: home made deep dish pizza, salmon, and baked chicken.
DRINK: Pepsi, cold milk and a good micro brew
TV: Stargate, CSI, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Bones, and House oh yeah and sports especially hockey.
SOUND: Zoe babbling I could listen to that all day and night Smile
PET: dog named Jaffa
ICE CREAM: Rocky Road and mint chocolate chip
HOLIDAY DESTINATION: Mt Rainier, Las Vegas, and some day Australia
MUSIC: Beatles, Stones, Bob Seger, oh heck any classic rock and classical music
PAST TIME: Zoe of course and hiking biking anything outdoors
tracyj406

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great idea for a thread! Okay, here it goes:

Food: I'm on a vegetarian diet, but my favourite used to be Kentucky Fried Chicken, a meduim-well steak, or a really good burger with fries.
Drink: I am a Coca-cola fan, and collect it as well. I love Appleton Estate Rum.
TV: I watch Cops, Stargate (SG1 and Atlantis), some sci-fi, some do-it-yourself shows and the occasional movies. I prefer watching my dvd's, MacGyver, Stargate SG-1, Emergency, and other older movies.
Sound: I love hearing the sound of a waterfall, or waves lapping upon the shore. It's very soothing.
Pet: I have no pets, but I'm thinking about getting a fish - maybe an Oscar (the one with the puffy eyes)
Ice cream: I'm not allowed dairy, but I used to love Butterscotch Ripple, or vanilla with caramel sauce.
Holiday destination: I would love to go to British Columbia, Canada, Las Angelas, California, or Tahiti, or Hawaii.
Music: I like the stuff from the 70's, 80's, and 90's, along with the television shows from that era. No extreme heavy metal, or rap, I prefer the easy listening, and (heaven forbid) disco.
Favourite Actors: Richard Dean Anderson (obviously), Randolph Mantooth (Emergency), Paul Newman, Richard Dreyfuss, Richard Chamberlain, and Michael Caine.
Past-time: Writing a novel, surfing the net, learning about my computer - (how to make a video-posting pictures, etc) shopping, music, occasional reading, some photography
What people tell me: That I'm a throwback from the 70's and 80's, I have a very hard time accepting the gore that is on television or in movies these days. I guess that's why I like MacGyver, etc., so much. Embarassed Spin

TJ, Northern Ontario, Canada
de.e

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeip! Nice to know about others, good idea this thread Spin

Food: Well, I eat pretty much everything, so if I write down some exceptions that's about it, I don't like anything too fatty. But I do love chilly food, cheese and walnuts dipped in honey Smile

Drink: Bailey's Irish Creme on the rocks, killer coffee, Japanese tea

TV: I watch TV only rarely, mostly evening news, but my favourite series include Stargate SG-1 and MacGyver (of course!), Scrubs, Četnické humoresky, I was a big fan of the X-Files too and E.R., Ghost in the Shell and Neon Genesis Evangelion

Movies: The Last Samurai, V for Vendetta, Fight Club, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, Leon and Samotáři and many others

Sounds: I actually enjoy harsh weather, so I like wind blowing hard and rain showering the windowpane; sounds of a forest at night - all creepy and exciting

Pet: I used to have a guinea pig, but the poor thing had died a few years back, since then I don't keep pets.
But my favourite animals include lizards, horses, cats&dogs, owls

Ice cream?: Ice cream from one stand in Bratislava, doesn't matter what flawour, they're all delicious Razz

Holiday destination: Japan, Northern Europe (Sweden/Norway), Canada, New Zealand and for holiday only maybe USA, maybe the rainforest in Africa and some extreme Antarctica or the North Pole

Music: You asked for it! Mad about musik totally. I have just about everything on my HDD. But my most favourite artists include: Coldplay, Depeche Mode, Thievery Corporation, Imogen Heap (and project Frou Frou), Placebo, Oscar Peterson, The Chemical Brothers, David Gray, No Doubt, Faithless, Kyoto Jazz Massive, Sarah McLachlan, Radiohead, Royksopp, Pharrel Williams and his projects NERD/The Neptunes, Sting, The Shins, Bjork and I'm proud of it, Jamiroquai, Missy Elliott and Morcheeba, nu-jazz and soundtracks and all that jazz .. I left so much out... Sad for the sake of space on Kate's server Laughing

Favourite actors: must be joking right? Richard Dean Anderson ... Keanu Reeves, Jean Reno, Natlie Portman, Louis de Funes, Ivan Trojan and that's about it

Past-time: Japanese, sports but most of all Karate and skiing, outdoor activities, my school (yes I love what I do - European studies/Security studies), cyberpunk literature and culture, hanging out with friends and marine Very Happy

What I say about my-self?: de.e! You talk/write too much, you've got a wicked sense of humour and you're lazy! OK,OK I give up, don't shoot me, lazyness is the motive behind all great inventions!

Look into your shell, find your ghost.
Denise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Food : Italian, especially pasta
Drink : Sarsaparilla or water
TV : Bones, NCIS, Survivor
Sound : Magpies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7nwPZrs5sc
Pet : Don't have one
Icecream : Sara Lee Ultra Chocolate
Holiday destination : Adelaide, SA
Music : Ana Caram, Jessé, I Pooh

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=132163723

Past-time : Movies, scrapbooking

I've never looked better. [O’Neill]
pix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't wonderful learning about everyone, we are all so different but still have things in common. I love watching this thread and love that people are adding more categories, I watch in anticipation...

Pix
Gaby

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Food: Spare ribs, macaroni, chocolate (not as combo though!!)

Drink: Green tea, beer, gin-tonic, Bacardi Razz-7UP, APPLE JUICE!!!!

TV: MacGyver, MacGyver, MacGyver, a lot of MacGyver and of course MacGyver. Oh yeah, SG-1, Will & Grace, Midsomer Murders, Taggert.

Movies: Gladiator (love Russell!), Lion King (aaaaah) Through the eyes of a killer, Harry Potter, The Da Vinci Code

Sounds: Listening to the pouring rain when I'm in my warm and comfy bed. Howling wolves.

Pet: My precious white German Shepherd (aka American Canadian shepherd) Luna. Love her very much!

Ice cream?: Straciatella, mocca

Holiday destination: Anything that has an ocean, so I can surf! Other than that, anywhere that has a history and/or temples, like Rome, Cairo, and so on and so on...

Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Live!, U2, all 80-ies classics, and much much more

Favourite actors: Do I really need to answer? It's pretty obvious. And Russell Crowe, Paul Gross, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock

Past-time: Fitness, (wave-) surfing, soccer, reading, chatting, shopping, dancing, living life to the fullest.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.
marine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my most favorite "things" is my girlfriend. Razz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!!!! I love stuff like this!!! Very Happy

Food: Italian, Italian, Italian, Italian, Italian, Italian, Italian, Italian, Italian, Italian, Italian, and on occasion, a Big Mac.

Drink: Alcoholic? Jack and Coke. Regular? Water. (I'm weird. Razz )

TV: Stargate (duh), CSI (none but the original), House, Law & Order: SVU, Scrubs and Criminal Minds has REALLY gotten my attention lately.

Movies: I must explain something here. I'm one of the biggest movie buffs you'll ever meet. I change my mind about "favorite" movies all the time, but only ONE has managed to remain my number one since it came out. Gladiator.

Sounds: Rain. Thunder. Especially when you're going to sleep. Which, believe it or not, hasn't happened often in AL for a while.

Pet: Don't have one. I had a turtle for a while, but trust me, THINK HARD before you get one. They're more trouble than they seem. Smile

Ice cream: Chocoloate. Period. Haagen-Daaz has this chocolate chocolate chips flavor with the shaving of chocolate rather than the chunks......ooooo, craving. I miss the chocolate mousse royale that Baskin Robbins had. Those side-by-side cones? Brilliant.

Holiday destination: Usually just down the road to Mom and Dad's. Very Happy But if you mean absolute relaxation, the beach. I won't even leave the hotel grounds for a week there.

Music: Bit of everything. I have no particular "favorite" bands or singers. I just enjoy it. But there's nothing like classical to turn me to tears.

Favourite actors: Ahem. Top four: Ian McKellen, Judi Dench, Helen Mirren, and Derek Jacobi. I love English actors and I love their maturity.

Past-time: Chilling on the patio on a perfect weather day, with the sun beating on my shoulders and a slight breeze blowing, sucking down a mocha frap and breathing in a good book. Very Happy

My Muse: http://www.fanfiction.net/~jadestrick
MySpace: PM if you want Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
pix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meg I love your description of a past-time, really descriptive, I wish I was there too.

Pix
Jade's Trick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thanks Pix!

Sometimes simplicity is the excessive.

(Oh Lord, here I go, getting all poetic...) Razz

My Muse: http://www.fanfiction.net/~jadestrick
MySpace: PM if you want Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: