RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should we all get matching T shirts?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Richard Dean Anderson
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Should we all get matching T shirts? Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I was thinking about this forum, this website and ya know, this is like a Richard Dean Anderson fan club! And fan clubs are so much more fun if everyone has matching T Shirts! There was a RDA fan club that was around back in the late 80's through I think, the late 90's called "The Official Richard Dean Anderson International Fan Club" and they all had matching T Shirts. I just thought it might be fun. I found a shirt that I think is perfect, if you all agree and here is a picture

If you don't like the idea, or if want to use a different shirt, just say so! But I think this could be fun! I can't figure out how to post the link to the shirt, but all you have to do is go to Amazon.com (the USA site, not sure about the UK one) and in the search box type "Anderson Thing T Shirt" and it should come up. Each shirt is $14.99 plus shipping. How many of you would be interested in doing this? How may of you think its stupid? If 10 people respond positively, I think its worth doing!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At Amazon in Germany it is not available, but that shouldn't be a problem.
If someone gets the original one only measure the high of the letters and in almost every Copy shop you can get Tshirts with the printing you want Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the shirt, but would prefer "RDA" to "Anderson".

Ie:

IT'S AN

RDA

THING

What do you think? Smile
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it would say "Its An RDA Thing You Wouldn't Understand".
I like it. But we would have to each get our own made in each our own local print shop. Now that I'm thinking about it how about "Its A Richard Dean Anderson Thing You Wouldn't Understand". I think I like his name on it so people know who we mean. We could each get our own made how we want it. Then we can post pictures of our shits we made and we can see each others ideas. What do you all think? What saying do you like? We all need to agree. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this idea Very Happy It's really good! And I agree with you Mac/Jack#1fan.

I used photos from Calgary Expo 2013 and GateCon 2008.
Caty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be fun Very Happy

And for his next birthday we put all the pics together Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caty wrote:
Would be fun Very Happy

And for his next birthday we put all the pics together Wink

yeahhhh, or put them all live together in a ( charity) flashmob Very Happy Mac/Jack#1fan, superb idea!

Lies

Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so do we all agree on "Its A Richard Dean Anderson Thing You Wouldn't Understand" Question Everyone has to use that saying and we each have any and all creative liberties on our own shirt. Each person can create their shirt however they imagine it, does that sound good? I think that's a good idea so everyone can make their shirt unique (it will be sooo cool and fun)! Let me know if you all agree! I know everyone here is capable of making really good RDA art, graphic design, crafts, whatever! Lets put it to good use and get our RDA creativity on ladies! If you all like the ideas I have mentioned, just comment that you agree and that you are going to start working on your design, and then I'll start on mine.
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and by the way, I think to put the pictures together for his B-Day gift for next year is an amazing idea! Wink I think he would be honored and amazed at what we come up with. Very Happy So, do you all like the idea? This has to be a team project and the whole team needs to agree and be happy! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought one more inscription but it's just an idea.... "I'm one of the million fans of Richard Dean Anderson You Wouldn't Understand" I don't want to change something... just the first idea in the morning Idea Very Happy

I used photos from Calgary Expo 2013 and GateCon 2008.
Annelies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Mac/Jack#1 fan, going to make a setup of it, gonna be cool Cool

Lies

Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should, at least I am, taking 2 weeks to work on my design. This should be a fun project to work on, and really put your heart into. Very Happy Not something to just get done. If we use this as his B day gift, I want him to really see our effort and how much we care! So let's take our time and do the very best we can. Very Happy Remember, when we finish our shirts, and wear them, we will be displaying and promoting HIM, so let's make him proud! Very Happy I'm going to start my layout tonight! This is going to be so much fun! I hope you all think this makes sence?! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I hope the "you wouldn't understand" part will make sense... that's what I'm worried about a bit, to be honoust.. Confused

Lies

Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so if not everyone is happy with the "It's a Richard Dean Anderson Thing" maybe we can come up with another slogan Very Happy . Let's start brainstorming and posting our ideas. We can come up with something cool Very Happy . Let's get the ball rolling ladies. What are some of your ideas?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the Richard Dean Anderson thing ia great to work with, maybe instead of you wouldn't understand, you should I understand??

oh, for crying out loud, I'm a Richard Dean Anderson fan, you should understand that! Very Happy

Lies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Richard Dean Anderson All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: