RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

12 Magazines free to anyone (pay shipping)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElizabethPage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: 12 Magazines free to anyone (pay shipping) Reply with quote

Hey all,

I have 10 Star/National Enquirer/Soap Opera Digest (from 93) that has Rick in them, along with 2 "Daytimers" magazines from 79 and 80 (that has Rick in them too) that would like to go to a good home. They are in decent condition, and have been in storage for near 20 years. These magazines are free to anyone, but I would like whoever is getting these to pay for shipping because I cannot.

Yes, I'll ship them internationally, too.

I do have paypal if that is easier to send the payment.
Just PM me ... whoever wants them first, gets them.

Liz
malibugal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]ELIZEBETH. IWOULD BE VERY HAPPY TO PAY THE SHIPPING . JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO.

RORYRDA@MSN.COM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: