RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fan fiction Jack/Sara?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K-9mom

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Fan fiction Jack/Sara? Reply with quote

I know many of you are not pro Fanfiction but it gives me an outlet at work where I can't watch the episodes (I have an on call job so I sometimes get a lot of downtime at the office for those wondering why I would be reading at work, haha)- anyone know of any good Jack/Sara fan fics good bad or indifferent regardless of the relationship between them? I have only found 1 or 2 out there so far.
yolie

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: hi K=9 mom, try this one Reply with quote

On FanFiction.netStargateSG1-FanFictionArchieve web site is fabulous for various sg1 stories. You may try that site. Good Luck huting and hope it may be helpful. Very Happy
Anne

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Jack%20O%27Neill*s*Sarah%20O%27Neill/works

You have to be aware though that there are sometimes other pairings involved, so you have to read the pairings/warning etc before plunging into the fics - to avoid running into a pairing you don't love.
Caty

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On this side are several Sara/Jack-fanfiction stories.
Please don't aks me, if I like them, I never read them, cause I don't like the pairing Sara/Jack Wink

http://webspace.webring.com/people/qb/badgergater/
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I adore good fanfiction, but the only parings I read are Jack and Sam. I don't like Jack with anyone else! I just found this website that has been around for years, samandjack.com. There are some pretty good stories there, not sure about any Jack and Sara though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac/Jack#1fan wrote:
I adore good fanfiction, but the only parings I read are Jack and Sam. I don't like Jack with anyone else! I just found this website that has been around for years, samandjack.com. There are some pretty good stories there, not sure about any Jack and Sara though.

Agree with you Mac/Jack#1fan, I am not too into fanfiction, but I don't like to see Jack with anyone else but Sam. Very Happy Rolling Eyes

The photos were "borrowed" from a recent batch posted by KateR
and the one in the top left was posted by Yalisa ... love to all and HIM !!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: