RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fanfic story

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malibugal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: fanfic story Reply with quote

Anyone know how I locate the fan fic novel "I KILLED CARTER".? Thought it was a great story!
banlu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked around - seems the author, Celeste, has pulled her stories from the web.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/561270/Celeste_ceri-ct

It was on Fanfic.net, Jackfic and the Stargate Novel Archive

banlu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked around too.
Someone was looking for the same fanfic on the GateWorld Forum.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/55850-Fic-Search-thread?p=13575949&viewfull=1#post13575949

There is a link to a zipped fic collection file where you can find what you are looking for (and more).

Nellinka
I believe we live in an angry world. ... Somebody is always smarter, richer, better looking. But we are all blessed with something we love about life. And if that can keep us going, that's enough. Whatever it is you love...follow that. DON S. DAVIS
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: