RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creation Stargate Convention Vancouver 2012

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pamk1950

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Creation Stargate Convention Vancouver 2012 Reply with quote

Due to some unforeseen circumstances I have to cancel my trip to Creation's Stargate Convention in Vancouver April 27 - 29 2012. I have a Gold Ticket (row E seat 13) and a ticket for the Sunday Breakfast & Charity Auction. If anyone is interested, send me a pm.

Here's a link for the con:

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgvan.htm#tix

Pam

She dreams of Mermaids, Motorcycles and a man that can Dance.

LIFE isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about leaning to DANCE in the rain
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: