RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need some help...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
butterflygrl972

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: I need some help... Reply with quote

I just finished watching all of SG-1. I have been told that the extras are really good. Since I watched it via streaming through Netflix, I haven't seen any of the extras yet. I went to Netflix to add the discs with the extras on them and noticed, inlike most series that only have the extras on the last disc of the season, SG-1 has them on many different discs.
I need help picking out the best ones (meaning the one's with the most RDA, of course Laughing ). I know I could just watch them all but for the sake of time, I just want to watch the best ones. So if anyone can tell me which ones they recomend, I would LOVE it! Very Happy Thank you!
Chantal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one about "200" is nice; there's an interview with RDA and it shows Wylie too. I'd happily let you know the other good ones but that would have to wait a bit as I am heading out the door right now.
butterflygrl972

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chantal wrote:
The one about "200" is nice; there's an interview with RDA and it shows Wylie too. I'd happily let you know the other good ones but that would have to wait a bit as I am heading out the door right now.

Thanks!! Very Happy I have plenty of time since I can only get one at a time anyway Smile
Belathne

Location: Bonn, Germany / Oh for cryin' out loud, it's me again!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need your help. Does anyone know in which episode Jack and Sam meet in her lab and she shows him the ring Pete gave her? Tricky situation for Jack and he chickens out again....................... and .................... meanwhile he is good at it, very good. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: I need some help... Reply with quote

butterflygrl972 wrote:

I need help picking out the best ones (meaning the one's with the most RDA, of course Laughing ). I know I could just watch them all but for the sake of time, I just want to watch the best ones. So if anyone can tell me which ones they recomend, I would LOVE it! Very Happy Thank you!

Look for the video diaries of all of them. Lots of fun. And the Lowdowns (they should be somewhere in season sucks...six... Razz, seven or eight. Those are cool extras. Also the Director's Series of Moebius is great. Hope that helps.
Caty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belathne, I think it was "Affinity" Wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caty wrote:
Belathne, I think it was "Affinity" Wink

Thanks, I'll check this out. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
butterflygrl972 wrote:
I need help picking out the best ones (meaning the one's with the most RDA, of course Laughing ). I know I could just watch them all but for the sake of time, I just want to watch the best ones. So if anyone can tell me which ones they recomend, I would LOVE it!

If you bought the seasons individually - I was going to say Season 7 - Volume/Disc 3 - which has SG-1 Beyond the Gate: Richard Dean Anderson - (which can also be found in Kate's book - "The Ultimate Visual Guide" - as well). He tells of his exploration of the Yangtze River, and talks about his fans.

There's also Season 8 (from the individual seasons), Volume 1 - which has "Beyond the Gate: An Air Force Experience with Richard Dean Anderson. " - This is where he is made an honorary General from the Air Force.

If you have the whole boxed set, then I would suggest the Behind the Scenes - Paradise Lost (Season 6) - I'm not sure which disc it's on. It's about 30 minutes, and shows the behind the scenes, most with RDA.

That's about all I remember right now. If I think of more, I'll post them.

TJ, Northern Ontario, Canada
ONTLLs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belathne wrote:
I need your help. Does anyone know in which episode Jack and Sam meet in her lab and she shows him the ring Pete gave her? Tricky situation for Jack and he chickens out again....................... and .................... meanwhile he is good at it, very good. Rolling Eyes

The episode is called "Affinity" season 8..

"Carter, I need that report!"

it's the episode where Teal'c is trying to live off-base!!

Belathne

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, the episode with this look? Sweet. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONTLLs wrote:

The episode is called "Affinity" season 8..

"Carter, I need that report!"

Hehe, I remember this scene. Jack said something like this:
"I've never thought that I would ever say something like this. Carter, I need that report!" Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched AFFINITY last night.

Sam: "What about you? I mean, if things were different."
Jack: "I wouldn't be here."

Great! Rolling Eyes Great answer! Rolling Eyes Coward!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: