RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RDA and Avatar

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Richard Dean Anderson
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Demonique



Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: RDA and Avatar Reply with quote

After I saw that movie I went on its imdb boards and saw people mentioning RDA

I thought "What does Richard Dean Anderson have to do with Avatar?"

Took me a few moments to twig that RDA was the name of the evil corporation in the movie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xena



Joined: 29 Jan 2010
Posts: 2611
Location: Big Blue Marble :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: RDA and Avatar Reply with quote

rda? for something evil? those people should have lost their minds.. Laughing

as far as i know rda stands for Recomended Dietary Allowence or so..

and also in the net i saw an organisation called Riding for the Disabled Assosiation..

one more..

Radioactive dentin abrasion.. which only macgyver can understand.. Laughing
_________________
if i could give you one thing in life, i would give you the ability to see yourself
through my eyes. only then would you realize how special you are to me Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Belathne



Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 10983
Location: Bonn, Germany / Oh for cryin' out loud, it's me again!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RDA is the abbreviation for RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE, which means - you should use him each day!!!! Mr. Green Or maybe not???? Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Archeress



Joined: 29 Jul 2008
Posts: 453
Location: Trustmeyou'veneverheardofit, Georgia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belathne wrote:
RDA is the abbreviation for RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE, which means - you should use him each day!!!! Mr. Green Or maybe not???? Laughing Laughing Laughing


Oh you have no idea how excited I got when I was drinking a Yoohoo! one day and on the top of the box it said 25% RDA Calcium and Vitamin C. I thought well dang I got a whole 12 box set I can have 3 different RDA's in my kitchen within the span of 20 minutes! I can seriously chug me some Yoohoo specially if RDA is the end result. ROFL
_________________
Oh the Joy of being an RDA fan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dorota74



Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 2168
Location: Poland:Warsaw

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its true for everybody who are addicted from Rick they should drop by here and injuct as much as they can take for the rest of the daytill next day and next injection,hawk. Cool Wink
_________________
always be yourself
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Belathne



Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 10983
Location: Bonn, Germany / Oh for cryin' out loud, it's me again!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Archeress wrote:
Belathne wrote:
RDA is the abbreviation for RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE, which means - you should use him each day!!!! Mr. Green Or maybe not???? Laughing Laughing Laughing


Oh you have no idea how excited I got when I was drinking a Yoohoo! one day and on the top of the box it said 25% RDA Calcium and Vitamin C. I thought well dang I got a whole 12 box set I can have 3 different RDA's in my kitchen within the span of 20 minutes! I can seriously chug me some Yoohoo specially if RDA is the end result. ROFL

Oh, I can imagaine! Very Happy What a pity that these drinks are not available in Germany. At least I haven't seen them anywhere.
Maybe different kinds of Yoohoo produce different RDAs.

4 vanillas for one Mac
4 strawberries for one Jack
4 chocolates for one Rick

Well, I don't know whether these really exist, but I would certainly drink them, curious to know what will happen, hehe!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dorota74



Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 2168
Location: Poland:Warsaw

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought rather about pills or scoops of ice creams Wink
_________________
always be yourself
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Rickfan



Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Posts: 193
Location: I live in my own little world, but it's okay. They know me here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belathne wrote:
Archeress wrote:
Belathne wrote:
RDA is the abbreviation for RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE, which means - you should use him each day!!!! Mr. Green Or maybe not???? Laughing Laughing Laughing


Oh you have no idea how excited I got when I was drinking a Yoohoo! one day and on the top of the box it said 25% RDA Calcium and Vitamin C. I thought well dang I got a whole 12 box set I can have 3 different RDA's in my kitchen within the span of 20 minutes! I can seriously chug me some Yoohoo specially if RDA is the end result. ROFL

Oh, I can imagaine! Very Happy What a pity that these drinks are not available in Germany. At least I haven't seen them anywhere.
Maybe different kinds of Yoohoo produce different RDAs.

4 vanillas for one Mac
4 strawberries for one Jack
4 chocolates for one Rick

Well, I don't know whether these really exist, but I would certainly drink them, curious to know what will happen, hehe!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Yes I think so, but I think 4 strawberries makes one Ray! Laughing Laughing
_________________
Rickfan Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Belathne



Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 10983
Location: Bonn, Germany / Oh for cryin' out loud, it's me again!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rickfan wrote:

Yes I think so, but I think 4 strawberries makes one Ray! Laughing Laughing

Yeah, how could I forget that? Nobody can eat a strawberry as sexy as RAY!!! Very Happy
Okay than, 4 Yoohoo with cake-flavor make one JACK! Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Belathne



Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 10983
Location: Bonn, Germany / Oh for cryin' out loud, it's me again!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sweet, there is already a thread for this.

I just cannot escape from thinking of RDA. I can do what I want. Rolling Eyes

Yesterday I watched the movie AVATAR for the first time. Shocked Right, my fault, I know, but anyway I finally watched it and there it was. Bottom left corner of the screen, when Sully made one of his first video logs - RDA! Shocked
Of course I immediately had to find out what this abbr. means - Resources Development Administration - the bad guys. Evil or Very Mad



AVATAR is a great movie and at the end the Na'vi kicked RDA's ass. Very Happy
Don't worry Rick, it had nothing to do with you. Wink Does he really have to seize each opportunity to bring himself back into my mind? Rolling Eyes Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
banlu



Joined: 16 Jul 2006
Posts: 2052
Location: Raleigh, NC, y'all

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was Twitter-Stalking Fedcon and Chevron last year, I would search for RDA (as well as his full name, his twitterhandle, and Rick - The things I do for y'all Wink ). Not only did I see all the above, but found something called the Real Diaper Association - for people who don't want to use the disposable kind.

There's a group for everything these days

banlu
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Belathne



Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 10983
Location: Bonn, Germany / Oh for cryin' out loud, it's me again!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

banlu wrote:
The things I do for y'all Wink .

Thank you banlu. Very Happy

Quote:
Not only did I see all the above, but found something called the Real Diaper Association - for people who don't want to use the disposable kind.

There's a group for everything these days

I will never be able to understand, why people don't want to use the disposable diapers. This is the best invention besides the tampon, as far as hygiene products are concerned. Lots of garbage? Yes, but on the other hand, people, who use the not disposable ones, need water, energy and detergent to wash them.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Richard Dean Anderson All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group