RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lots of RDA stuff for sale!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beth

Location: 31 miles from Cheyenne Mountain (which is still 8 miles closer than Maria is) :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Lots of RDA stuff for sale!!! Reply with quote

I'm preparing to put a bunch of RDA merchandise up for sale on eBay.

I just got the box out of the closet and haven't had time to set prices yet, but I'm giving everyone the heads-up about what I will be offering. More details will be added later.

Smile EXTREMELY RARE! Script for "Pandora's Clock". In two 3-ring binders marked "ICN". Script is marked with highlight marker and hand written notes apparently made by Daphne Zuniga.

Smile In the Eyes of a Stranger on DVD.

Smile In the Eyes of a Stranger on VHS tape.

Smile Past the Bleachers on VHS tape.

Smile Through the Eyes of a Killer on VHS tape.

Smile Ordinary Heroes on VHS tape.

Smile Odd Jobs on VHS tape.

Smile Firehouse on DVD (Japanese(?) release).

Smile Photo album containing 25 4"x6" photos.

Smile The National Enquirer, June 19, 2006 (entire magazine) containing photo of RDA and Wylie on page 7.

Smile TV Guide, Aug. 14-20, 2006 (entire magazine) with cover photo (small) of RDA and Amanda "wedding" photo and 2-page article on the 200th episode of Stargate SG-1. I have 2 copies.

Smile TV Guide, Oct. 23-29, 2004. Canadian issue. with Stargate GS-1 & the Other 5 Top Sci-Fi Shows cover headline with SG-1 photos of the SG-1 team.

Smile TV Guide July 26 - Aug. 1, 2003 with RDA/Michael Shanks photo cover and title, "Forget Trek! Stargate SG-1 is now sci-fi's biggest hit! (Get ready for an underwater spin-off too)".

Smile TV Guide, Sept. 14, 1985, with photo and article on the "new" TV show MacGyver. on page 39.

Smile Various clippings of RDA.

Smile Various photos of RDA.

Smile Several color slides of MacGyver TV show and MacGyver: Lost Treasure of Atlantis movie

Smile Dreamwatch magazine, April 2001. With 5-page article entitled "Best of Both Worlds" with multiple photos of RDA.

Smile TV Zone magazine, #206, Oct. 2006 with RDA on the cover and title, "Richard Dean Anderson returns to celebrate the show's 200th episode and 7-page article with many pictures.

I also will have many DVD's and VHS tapes that I will offer for sale only here in this forum thread since they are not original merchandise for RDA's various other TV and movie appearances such as Legend, Emerald Point, Pandora's Clock, TV interviews, etc.

Like I said, I just got this stuff out of the closet, so I still need to research them so that I can set prices.

If anyone is interested in any of the merchandise, just ask! Very Happy

--------------------------------

I will also be selling some other collectible merchandise on eBay including:

- Star Trek: TNG action figures
- Star Trek: DS9 action figures
- Star Trek: TNG magazines
- Star Trek: DS9 magazines
- Autographed photo of Worf
- Miscellaneous Star Trek merchandise
- TONS of Xena and Hercules: TLJ merchandise including photos, autographed photos, autographed plaques, a Hercules jacket autographed by Kevin Smith (not Sorbo), Xena comics, set of Xena/Joxer comics autographed my Ted Rami with COA, and other merchandise.
- Other comics.
- Other miscellaneous scifi/fantasy/horror stuff.

I have too much of this other merchandise to list here, so please PM me if you are interested or wait until the stuff goes up for sale on eBay. Smile

I will post here when I add new listings to eBay, but only for the RDA items.

If you like, you can set eBay to watch my user id: xenahercmerch

Last edited by Beth on Thu May 03, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Firefly74

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you please put a link here, when you start selling?
Beth

Location: 31 miles from Cheyenne Mountain (which is still 8 miles closer than Maria is) :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firefly74 wrote:
Could you please put a link here, when you start selling?

Sure, I can do that as I put items up for sale, but it may be as much as a week for the first one since I have a lot to do to prepare. Smile

CathyRas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beth it looks like you have a lot of good stuff. I wish I still had a vcr!

I'll look through it when you get it posted to Ebay. I have a few items to sell also but not sure if i really want to part with them.

Cathy
Beth

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just posted the first eBay listing for a set of 18 TV Guide and newspaper clippings.

You can see the listing here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/160794573077?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Beth

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added five more items for sale:

Richard Dean Anderson Agency Photo

Richard Dean Anderson Set of 7 Photos

Richard Dean Anderson in 1996 TV Mini-seiries "Pandora's Clock" Photo

Richard Dean Anderson and Susan Dey Photo from 1994 Movie "Beyond Betrayal"

Richard Dean Anderson MINI-PHOTO ALBUM with 29 Photos!!! <=== W@W!!! 29 Photos!!

Beth

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Four more items up for sale.

Don't miss these! They are ORIGINAL press release photos!

"Beyond Betrayal" Movie Press Release Photo - Richard Dean Anderson, Susan Dey

"Through the Eyes of a Killer" Photo Richard Dean Anderson, Marg Helgenberger

"Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" Photo Richard Dean Anderson, River Phoenix <=== 7"x 9"

"Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" Photo Richard Dean Anderson, River Phoenix <=== 8" x 10"

Beth

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RDA in LEGEND!!! Original press photo. Not a copy.

Richard Dean Anderson as Ernest Pratt in 1995 TV Series "Legend" Photo

Beth

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just listed the Pandora's Clock script. This is a truly rare find!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ULTRA-RARE-Richard-Dean-Anderson-Daphne-Zuniga-Pandoras-Clock-SCRIPT-/160802962475?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25709a7c2b

I also re-listed 7 items that didn't sell before at reduced prices!

See them at my eBay store here:
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Dreaming-Doodle/Richard-Dean-Anderson-/_i.html?_fsub=3219354012&_sid=31127822&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: