RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belathne

Location: Bonn, Germany / Oh for cryin' out loud, it's me again!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xena wrote:

and.. if i were sam.. when showing pete's ring to jack.. i would at least try to tell him that pete was not the one i would like to choose..

a great fan-fic could be written about this detail, right belathne?

Mr. Green

I bet there is at least one.
Uhm, does anybody know in which episode Sam showed the ring to Jack?
That might have been a try to get a reaction out of him, but what did he do?............................ WRONG answer. NO, not excactly, the answer was right, but it wasn't what Sam wanted to hear. She threw him a bone for crying out loud and he chickened out ..............again!!!! Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belathne wrote:
xena wrote:

and.. if i were sam.. when showing pete's ring to jack.. i would at least try to tell him that pete was not the one i would like to choose..

a great fan-fic could be written about this detail, right belathne?

Mr. Green

I bet there is at least one.
Uhm, does anybody know in which episode Sam showed the ring to Jack?
That might have been a try to get a reaction out of him, but what did he do?............................ WRONG answer. NO, not excactly, the answer was right, but it wasn't what Sam wanted to hear. She threw him a bone for crying out loud and he chickened out ..............again!!!! Evil or Very Mad

that bone was something he easily could misunderstand. if i were a man and if the woman i love showed me an engagement ring of someone else, i could easily think that she may want to marry her..

i say it again, sam should have told him that pete was not the one she wanted but someone else (at least she could have said 'someone else' )
Belathne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN, I was thinking of it, but unfortunately others cannot look into my head. Lucky me. Wink Well, I should have written a bit more. Actually I was thinking of the question she asked him, when she presented the ring.

I don't remember exactly what Sam said, but something like "What would have been, if we hadn't been with the Airforce?" Jack answered: "I wouldn't be here." Rolling Eyes Of course he wouldn't be here and they would have never met. He shouldn't have taken it so literally. He knew what she meant. COWARD!!!! Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have to rewatch the episode.. which one was that? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
CathyRas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK so Jack is telling Sam he is a safe bet, meaning he will be there for her when the time is right, he isn't out there dating as far as we know. Yes Miss CIA come up but I think he was using her for one thing only. He's a guy and they have needs !! But his heart is not in it with Miss Johnson. And she knows his heart is not in it when she comes to his office to break it off. After Sam showed up at Jack's house. I think Carrie was eavesdropping from the door way and heard their conversation.

"I will be there for you always no matter what believe me"

Cathy
Belathne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CathyRas wrote:
OK so Jack is telling Sam he is a safe bet, meaning he will be there for her when the time is right, he isn't out there dating as far as we know. Yes Miss CIA come up but I think he was using her for one thing only. He's a guy and they have needs !! But his heart is not in it with Miss Johnson. And she knows his heart is not in it when she comes to his office to break it off. After Sam showed up at Jack's house. I think Carrie was eavesdropping from the door way and heard their conversation.

"I will be there for you always no matter what believe me"
Cathy

And women don't? Wink

The moment Carrie saw how Sam and Jack look at each other she knew. Women know when they aren't no. one.

I'm so lucky that I decided to watch the original. Jack's line in the German dubbing of "I'm a save bet." is (translated) "I am as I am." This doesn't mean the same. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we have needs too !!

I just watched it again and I thought maybe Jacob was saying stop waiting around for Jack because that may never happen, move on and be happy. I am a true shipper but as I watched it again that's what I was thinking.

Also with Carrie since she was assigned to the SGC she probably saw Jack and Sam together in a professional way but knew there was something more between them and when Sam showed up at his house that's when Carrie really knew they had those feelings for each other.

I really enjoy discussing Sam and Jack because there is no doubt they have a special bond

Cathy
Belathne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CathyRas wrote:

I just watched it again and I thought maybe Jacob was saying stop waiting around for Jack because that may never happen, move on and be happy. I am a true shipper but as I watched it again that's what I was thinking.
Cathy

Or Jacob meant that she should take a chance and tell Jack that she loves him. He would have found a way, when he knew for sure, that her feelings for him are as deep as his for her. Jack could retire and do the same job as a civilian. Maybe Sam was afraid that Jack doesn't love her as much as she loves him. This is the problem, when people don't talk about their feelings. Well, even talking about it wasn't allowed, right. Confused

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I understand what you re saying. Like I said as I watched it again that's what came to my mind. I agree Jack is not good with the feelings. I think he knew what he felt for her. When they did the Zatarc testing they both revealed what they felt. Even if he was a civilian I don't think they could have a relationship. it may not be "illegal" like when they are both officers in the same chain of command but many company's do frown on people having relationships especially if one is the "boss" .

Because his feelings could still interfere with her being able to do her job. If it was a very dangerous mission (most are to some degree after all they are going through a wormhole) he may try to keep her from going.

I have considered writing a fan fic to tie up loose ends and have Sam and Jack live happily ever after!!
Belathne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least in the fanfic world Jack and Sam are living so happily with each other, resp. they take the chance to live their love. Mr. Green

Last edited by Belathne on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
CathyRas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had some ideas about them since before the show was canceled. It's trying to find the time to actually write the story. Maybe I can devote short period of times over a few weeks.

I am so busy and actually writing a screenplay, plus the holidays and volunteering at Zoe's school and i have to have time to watch a few shows I like on TV.

I would have more time if I was more organized. My organizational skills are the worst LOL

Today I have been watching Threads another favorite episode
Figgy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have considered writing a fan fic to tie up loose ends and have Sam and Jack live happily ever after!!

Cathy, I am a Jack/Daniel shipper, and once I started writing a fanfic because I wanted them together doing romantic and fun things. Then I realized that others have done it already so much better than I could have... So now I just read them, don't write them. But it is a good challenge, so go for it! You'll enjoy it. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: