RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dan Payne New Web Series - Divine: The Series

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will you check out Dan Payne's new Web Series Divine: The Series?
Yah, sure youbetcha!
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Not sure
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Are you kidding? Already been there and I love it! Yummy Mummy and all!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Have seen it, but it's not my cup of tea!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, but I wish him luck!
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Who's Dan Payne?
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

pcaseyco

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Dan Payne New Web Series - Divine: The Series Reply with quote

Ok, this is definitely off topic for RDA but kinda not since it relates to a Stargate actor - a few actually.

First let me get this out of my system Squeeeeeeeeeee! I just finished chatting on facebook with the one and only Dan Payne Spin - (he played the super soldier and a few other roles around SG-1 and also on SGA and Sanctuary) he contacted me after I mentioned him in my facebook comment about the latest episode of his new series.

Dan is involved with a new (Canadian) project with Maple Blood Productions called Divine: The Series. Its a web only series that they are trying to launch (kinda like Amanda Tapping did with Sanctuary) and they need fans to go out and watch the videos and support the great work this group of individuals are doing, including commenting on and reviews to have the Divinites "Convert the World" as they say on their website. "A young priest must come to terms with his crisis of faith or risk damnation to the soul of a living miracle. With man's free will held in the balance, the bloody conflict surrounding the immortal being known as Divine will take him further into his religion than ever he dreamed possible." A word of warning, it is bloody, has a definite religious theme, and some bad language and nudity (Yes, Dan winds up nekkid on an altar).

Dan's a real sweetheart and I hope you'll all consider checking out his new project. Here is what he said to me "If you think you could inspire more peeps to send the generous kindness in comment as you did. I could use it! The PR helps Sooo much!" so go forth and Convert the World!

Just to be clear - I don't know Dan personally, never met him, just a fan that he's interacted with over facebook and the internet a couple of times!
pcaseyco

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case anyone doesn't know who Dan is!

Belathne

Location: Bonn, Germany / Oh for cryin' out loud, it's me again!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked OMG, he must be huge, as Amanda is no dwarf.

Hey, great. That must have been a shock for you, huh - a good one. Very Happy It seems that you've got that special something, which makes "out of reach - pleople" reply to your comments. Wink

Well, I guess that this sentence alone will get lots of fans at the computer. Laughing
"(Yes, Dan winds up nekkid on an altar)."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched one episode but it didn't quite capture me. I wish him luck, though!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: