RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who do you want to rescue you?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> MacGyver
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would want to rescue you?
MacGyver
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Jack O'Neill
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Who do you want to rescue you? Reply with quote

There is a topic like this on this forum somewhere already. The problem is the poll has been closed, and I think voting is fun. So I am just rewriting the topic and we can start again. I hope this is OK with everyone Very Happy

So, who do you want to come to your rescue? MacGyver or Jack O'Neill?

My answer is MacGyver. If I was in trouble, real trouble and I needed help, there is no one I would trust to get me out of the situation more then MacGyver. Even when there is nothing to work with, he can always make something out of nothing. If there was any possible way out of the mess I was in, MacGyver would find it. With his clever and fast thinking mind, he can get anyone out of almost anything.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: 3rd option? Reply with quote

Well as much as I'd like both to rescue, they are both same person. But Jack is now closer to my age, and in real life, Iam 3 years to the month older then Rick. If I was younger Mac of course. Wink
jediferret

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacGyver for sure! I know that he won't fail, he won't make me feel dumb and then he'd be all sweet and nice about it. MacGyver will forever be my hero. ^_^ <3
cmbj67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why, but I would feel to trust MacGyver. He always finds a way out of trouble by himself and doesn't need a gun.
Caty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's a age-thing. When I was much younger it would have bee Mac, sure.
But now, I would love to be rescued by Jack, noone else.

Jack, my hero forever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacGyver all the way. Mac is my hero and definitely would love to rescue me or get me out of a bad situation. I would trust him a 100% and I'd be positive that he could find the best way possible to save the day. I know for sure I would be in good hands, the best.
Annelies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac, no doubt about it!!! My favorite!!

Lies

jediferret

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Mac's gentle disposition is the key reason. He's more empathetic and compassionate then Jack. I would find Mac easier to talk to as well, because he tends to be a better listener.

And it's not to say Jack isn't that way or anything, he is... but not as much as MacGyver.

If I was gonna be rescued by anyone in Stargate, it would be Jonas. I like Jonas... he's very nice... LOL
K-9mom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I chose Jack. It is a hard question cause I trust both BUT if I needed to be rescued, I would want someone who would take out the bastard I needed to be "rescued" from. Mac would be ok too but takes the long road where Jack would come in, shoot the bastard(s) and be done with it. If I needed the help, really needed help, friendly and gentle wouldn't be what I cared about, it would be the one who would get the job done and Jack gives good hugs too, lol!
Star Gazer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I wanna be the one doing the rescuing. That way, I would be the recipient of all that "gratitude." Twisted Evil
jediferret

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! That's good... XD

I hope I just didn't sound like I was Jack bashing. LOL I wasn't... because I like Jack, I do! ...I just... *twiddles thumbs* ...like Mac better... teehee
Annelies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50_50! Very Happy

Lies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> MacGyver All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: