RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chevron Pics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stardust

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chantal wrote:
I hardly ever wear heels either. But if and when I get to meet The Man, I will wear them. Blisters are a small price to pay for those extra 2 or 3 inches Smile

Nah, I shouldn't exaggerate. I do wear them at times, for my work or whenever I have to be presentable. So I can wear them all day without too many problems.

2/3 inches. I'd probably break something... Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="stardust"]
Chantal wrote:
I hardly ever wear heels either. But if and when I get to meet The Man, I will wear them. Blisters are a small price to pay for those extra 2 or 3 inches Smile

Nah, I shouldn't exaggerate. I do wear them at times, for my work or whenever I have to be presentable. So I can wear them all day without too many problems.

I will never able to wear such high heels without fall down Rolling Eyes Laughing

very nice banner Stardust !!! Wink

Last edited by ArianeH on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
stardust

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ArianeH"]
stardust wrote:
Chantal wrote:

I will never able to wear such high wheels without fall down Rolling Eyes Laughing

Me too. Falling flat on my face is something I would really like to avoid...

ArianeH wrote:

thank you ArianeH, I had a lot of fun doing it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ArianeH"]
stardust wrote:
Chantal wrote:

I will never able to wear such high wheels without fall down Rolling Eyes Laughing

oh i do love heels though i do not wear them so often.. i have one with 9 cm (3.55') .. my favorite..feels good.. looks good.. Mr. Green

and stardust, wonderful banner! loved it!
Belathne

Location: Bonn, Germany / Oh for cryin' out loud, it's me again!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wore new high heels (almost 3 inches - that's high for me and all I can manage Laughing ) and a dress at the dinner in Birmingham - only for him. And what happend? When Rick came we were already sitting, because we others arrived a few minutes before and we were still sitting when he left the restaurant! DAMN! Evil or Very Mad I got a compliment from Dan Shea, though. He said that I look good, and I replied that I feel a bit overdressed now, because he showed up in sneakers, short pants and T-shirt. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twisting my ankles, falling on my knees : frequent accidents for me and even low-heeled! Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belathne wrote:
I wore new high heels (almost 3 inches - that's high for me and all I can manage Laughing ) and a dress at the dinner in Birmingham - only for him. And what happend? When Rick came we were already sitting, because we others arrived a few minutes before and we were still sitting when he left the restaurant! DAMN! Evil or Very Mad I got a compliment from Dan Shea, though. He said that I look good, and I replied that I feel a bit overdressed now, because he showed up in sneakers, short pants and T-shirt. Laughing Laughing Laughing

well it is a pleasure to get well-dressed for yourself and for someone you care for.. but oh my! short pants in dinner???? i can not imagine that! but that is the man.. Rolling Eyes Mr. Green
xena

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArianeH wrote:
twisting my ankles, falling on my knees : frequent accidents for me and even low-heeled! Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing

ohi arianeh, i had a friend like you, she managed to break her ankle with a sports shoe.. and she was just walking..
Belathne

Location: Bonn, Germany / Oh for cryin' out loud, it's me again!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xena wrote:
Belathne wrote:

well it is a pleasure to get well-dressed for yourself and for someone you care for.. but oh my! short pants in dinner???? i can not imagine that! but that is the man.. Rolling Eyes Mr. Green

THE MAN wore jeans and a shirt. I was talking about Dan Shea.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belathne wrote:
xena wrote:

THE MAN wore jeans and a shirt. I was talking about Dan Shea.

opps! got it..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Photos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: