RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Hello and Goodbye thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Padfoot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: The Hello and Goodbye thread Reply with quote

I thought it might be a nice idea to "sign on" and "sign off" when we're around resp. leaving... to say hello and goodbye to everyone who's around. What do you think?

So anyways, it's getting late and since I have to get up again at 6 AM tomorrow morning, I should be heading for bed... Rolling Eyes

Gah.. after 4 weeks on sick leave I got used to my "normal" night-owl rhythm... and now it's back again to "early bird" which doesn't suit me at all Laughing Laughing

So, good night everybody!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]GOOD NIGHT PADFOOT. GOOD LUCK WITH GETTING YOUR BODY BACK ON TRACK WITH YOUR SCHEDULING.

Money talks. Mine says good-bye.
Padfoot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! It might take a while, though, to get my body back on track... especially when it comes to getting up early. But I suppose Her Highness (my cat) will most likely take care of it and make sure she wakes me up 30 minutes before my alarm clock goes off... she loves to do that! Laughing the evil little monster!

And good night (again)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Padfoot, guten nacht.

gail

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Padfoot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone, how's your day been so far?

Gail, I just love those pictures, especially the bear is just cute!

Been back at work, wasn't bad, my collegues had apparently been missing me Laughing though I have to say that my substitute did a good job, nothing left over Very Happy

My cat didn't like getting up early at all Laughing Both of us were all puffy-eyed this morning. I suppose it takes a while to get back to working rhythm... Rolling Eyes

Now I'm off for some pictures, and than there's some ironing waiting for me... Rolling Eyes

*waves goodbye for the moment*

Edit... OK, I'm off to watch Burn Notice, and then it's time for bed... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning everybody, and have a nice day!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't help but love this site. So many members are from all over the world so someone is always posting something. Good morning to all the European members, but it's time to get some sleep here. Goodnight all. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Night, Pepino!! And the rest of the overseas members as well! Laughing We'll see you around tomorrow. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I must go over to my son's house to wash clothes. YUCK
Will be gone most of MY day. LOL
Have a great day, nice evening, or good night. Smile

Padfoot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How old is your son, Gail? Wink

Screwed the ironing yesterday evening... and now a basket full of laundry is practically calling on me *sigh* and the call gets louder and louder... but first of all I'll have to practise my physio lessons or I won't be able to hold the iron at all, because it's so heavy.. (I had an elbow surgery 5 weeks ago, and I'm still recovering from it)

Sooo.... that's it for today, time to leave for me now, bed and cat are waiting for me, and if I'm not fast, I won't probably have any room left for me in my bed... Laughing Laughing

See you tomorrow, Good night to the Europeans and a nice day to the Overseas!! Laughing Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son is 34 and single; a teacher and football and baseball coach. The school is in a very small town just up the road from me. He's my eldest son, I have a daughter 39, and a son 34. ANnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd a grandson who is 8. My youngest son and DIL are giving me another grandson, due late November. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
It's evening here now and I'm going to go take a shower and fix some supper.
Sleep well Padfoot.

Padfoot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gail, you're very lucky having your kid(s) close to you! As for me, I'm sharing house with my mom (I'm 40), I moved back in some time after my dad died. It's OK this way, since mom and I are generally getting along well, though sometimes I wish for a partner... But in the grand scheme, I can't and won't complain! My older sister with husband and kids lives a few villages away.

I suppose you can hardly wait until grandson #2 is arriving, can you? Laughing Laughing Kids are such a joy. I always wanted kids, but I suppose some things aren't meant to be.

I'm off for work now *sigh*, it's rainy outside and dark... not really my kind of weather!

Wishing you a good night and sweet dreams!

And to the Europeans: have a nice day!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Padfoot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning! Gosh, it's dark outside, and I don't like to get up when it's dark... Rolling Eyes Anyway: have a nice day everyone, and for those where it's time to go to bed: good night and sweet dreams! Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 1 of 63

Jump to: