RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two MTM weekend tickets available

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sara Lorne

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:29 am    Post subject: Two MTM weekend tickets available Reply with quote

Hey everyone

I am just here to say that unfortunately my friend and I are now unable to go to MTM due to my friend's husband having been diagnosed with cancer.

I have spoken with Gabit who have informed me that our Cocktail Party tickets have to be offered to those in the waiting list, but that our weekend tickets are available.

There are two tickets available, so if anyone is thinking of buying tickets and would rather have ones already allocated (and as such, better seats), please PM me. Of course, they can be sold separately too if you only wanted one of them.

As per Gabit's T&C's, the cost for the tickets would be face value (i.e. what I paid for them), but do PM me.

Thanks guys.

Sara x

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Last edited by Sara Lorne on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Becky_Preen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I must correct you here. If tickets are sold on to new people, the new holders of the ticket go to the currnet end of the line in seating allocations. This is always the case with our events up to the point we do the seating plan. We usuaully do the seating plan anywhere from 2-4 weeks before the event. We do this to prevent scalping of tickets closer to the event.

The only exception to this is if one ticket of a family/friend group booking is transfered from one family member/friend to another. In which case the transfered name ticket stays with its group.

Sorry if this was not clear when you corresponded with Registration.

Once again Our Best Wishes to your friend and her husband.
Becks
Sara Lorne

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, okay, thanks. I didn't realise that about the seat allocations.

If anyone out there wants to buy tickets though, please consider having ours rather than buying new. As you can imagine, with everything going on, the money is needed here at home, so if we can sell the tickets, that would be fantastic.

Sara x

Allie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Sara..... I'm so sorry....

Sad
Pamk1950

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara,

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's husband. My thoughts and prayers are with them in this difficult time.

Pam

She dreams of Mermaids, Motorcycles and a man that can Dance.

LIFE isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about leaning to DANCE in the rain
Fandango

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, drat it all.
Sad Sad Sad
Sara, I am truly sorry to hear all this. I do hope the gentleman can get good treatment and I wish only the best for all concerned.

Tho I greatly regret once again not being able to meet you in person, I do understand the circumstances as being truly difficult. Sad
Sara Lorne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone

I hope you are all doing well!

I still have these two MTM weekend tickets for sale. I have been given the seat numbers, which are E78 and E79.

I am willing to consider much less than what we paid for them, so if you want tickets for MTM, send me an offer over private message. You'll get yourself a bargain!

Thanks guys!

Sara x

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: