RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SG-1... "Bloopers"
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: SG-1... "Bloopers" Reply with quote

Since I wanted these Bloopers 'at the top', I finally figured out how... Very Happy Enjoy, folks.

SG-1... "Bloopers" ~ and also ~ SG: ATLANTIS... "Bloopers" (((below this, SG-1... on this same thread)))

All of these bloopers are 'in order' of when the EPISODE originally (?) aired and are submitted by our own SG-1 fans.

The whole point of this post is that anytime there is an inconsistency in the plots (or whatever) in the movies or episodes... or there is 'something' that is just plain 'wrong'... then it IS a mistake... aka... a "blooper" Wink

~

From Figgy... 9.22.2009: "Stargate: The Theatrical version", "Stargate: Director's Cut", #1… “Children of the Gods: Pilot” , #065… “Crystal Skull”, #217… “Children of the Gods: Final Cut”
PLEASE NOTE: There are 4 movies or episodes involved here, starting with the original STARGATE (with 2 versions, equaling 5), which is why this is at the top...

Figgy... Again, in "Children Of The Gods: Final Cut", we see Daniel, Sam and the others come out of the pyramid on Abydos, they are on their way to see the cartouche room. They get out of the pyramid and we see a shot of the pyramid with all the sand around it. This is a new shot that replaced the one in the original version. So we see the pyramid and hear the musical score, the theme we've heard in another episode, "The Crystal Skull", except the pyramid there was Mayan, not Egyptian. So whenever I see that shot in COTG I ask, why are we listening to the theme of the Mayan pyramid when this one is Egyptian? A few notes from the original score would've done nicely there, or the one they had before. So it's not a real blooper, but to me it is a mistake.
Cobalt... To see the full sequence, please see my post on the 5th post down on page 6 of this thread that is referring to this, Figgy's post. But long story short, the Mayan music is actually in three (3) of the 'episodes or movies' (((I have heard the music elsewhere in SG-1, but not in this context, or perspective)))... (1st) @33:10, the original SG-1 episode #1... "Children of the Gods: Pilot", (2nd) @ the very beginning, the episode #065… “Crystal Skull” and finally the movie, (3rd) @30:52, "Children of the Gods: Final Cut". Only the episode "Crystal Skull" should have had that music, because the original score of Stargate had Egyptian music, so both the "Pilot" and "Final Cut" of "Children of the Gods" should have been the same as the first movie.
Also please note, after studying up on Figgy's observations... I found that each of the pyramids in the 4 seem to be quite different from each other. Jackson even said @00:33 in "Crystal Skull" that the pyramid in it was “…definitely Mayan” (which has BIG 'steps' on it). The rest of the pyramids seem to also be 'different'.

From Hummel... 7.5.2009: #1..."Children of the Gods"
I wonder how Apophis in the first episode"Children of the gods" dials the gate without a DHD or access to the dialing computer.

He an all his Jaffa are standing in front of the gate.
First it is open when they came through then it shuts down (@3:13) and after a minute ist is open again (@4:54) and they leave the base. (@5:17)
And they are not killed by the unstable vortex..... Confused

Oh I forgot he is a god an can beam hisself and his jaffa out of the way or am I wrong? Wink

From Padfoot… 9.28.2009: #2nd part of… “Children of the Gods: Pilot” (also in #7…“Cold Lazarus”)
Next one in Season 1, "Cold Lazarus" (in which Rick blows me away with his performance), when he (the ‘copy’ Jack) talks to Sara, @23:58 they talk about him "walking out on her" because he wasn't able to deal with Charlie's death. In the pilot however, @50:17 he tells Daniel that when he returned from Abydos, his wife had left him.

From babancat... 6.19.2009: #3..."The Enemy Within"
@6 mins - Teal'c's Apophis brand thingy is upside down Smile

From Padfoot…9.28.2009: #5…“The Broca Divide”
In Season 1, "The Broca Divide", when O'Neill is morphing into a stoneage man, Dr. Fraiser comes into his cell to bring General Hammond along, in a straightjacket, because they're "running out of places". Hammond sits down on one of the beds. Moments later, when she returns with the antidote to experiment on Jack, there's no Hammond to be seen at all.
Best moment in that Episode: (when Jack recovers and calls Teal'c to open the door: "Lucy, I'm home". Teal'cs response and Chris Judges deadpan face make me roll on the floor. He's just hilarious. I wonder how many takes they needed for that - I'd be cracking up every time...)
Cobalt: (((My favorite ‘best moment’ in that episode was at 33:26, when Fraiser was telling Teal’c about Carter being ‘stabbed’ by her roommate… just take a look at the bushy eyebrows on Carter while she is looking right at the camera (presumedly at Fraiser and Teal’c)… so funny…!)))

From Padfoot… 9.28.2009: #7…“Cold Lazarus” (also in #2nd part of… “Children of the Gods: Pilot”)
Next one in Season 1, "Cold Lazarus" (in which Rick blows me away with his performance), when he (the ‘copy’ Jack) talks to Sara, @23:58 they talk about him "walking out on her" because he wasn't able to deal with Charlie's death. In the pilot however, @50:17 he tells Daniel that when he returned from Abydos, his wife had left him.

From babancat... 6.22.2009: #8..."The Nox"
1:07 The Nox @ 48 seconds - you see the checkerboard patterned studio wall above the stargate... Smile
Cobalt: 52 seconds. We're getting those 'times' down closer Very Happy

From Padfoot…10.04.2009: #10…“Thor’s Hammer”
In Season 1, "Thor's Hammer", right at the beginning, Daniel takes the gift Hammond has given him to present to friendly aliens, and then walks up the ramp, where the MALP is already in wait for him @2:58. Carter, Jack and Teal’c remain at the bottom of the ramp. Since the gate was dialing and the wormhole was about being created and about to blast into the room, wouldn't Daniel and the MALP be blasted away, standing right in front of the gate?

From babancat... 6.21.2009: #15..."Singularity"
1:14 Singularity @ 1 min 50 , Carter's Earth patch is upside down.
Cobalt: "I got 2:03, only 13 secs difference?
And did you notice that in this scene, you can actually compare Carters' Earth patch with Daniels'? They're side by side" Smile

From KateR... 6/11/2009: #17..."Enigma"
It was the Tollan who was taking Jackson through the wall, not the Stargate. (as I thought), In the 1st scene they were holding hands, and then in the next scene (or clip), while actually going through the wall... they had changed hands, or 'sides'. Wink

From Archeress... 6/12/2009: #23...“The Serpent’s Lair”
When Bratac is in front of O'Neill, with O'Neills' back to Bratac (O'Neill is almost hidden behind Bratac)... Teal'c strides towards Bratac saying "We accelerate, Klorel has arisen." This is where you can almost see O'Neills' hand toss a few pages of a script onto the sarcophagus...
Cobalt: "And did you notice? Jackson was rolling his eyes upwards at (presumably) Jack's 'antics'." Rolling Eyes
Archeress: “I thought the look on Carter's face was like she was trying so hard not to laugh.” Very Happy

From macsgirl... 6/18/2009: #23..."The Serpent's Lair"
Also in The Serpent's Lair episode after RDA throws the script on the sarcophagus you can see him kind of smirking as he is turning towards Sam and Daniel. Then when it's his turn to say his lines it looks like he's trying not only not to laugh but avoid looking at where the script was thrown.

From NewFanLovesRDA... 6/18/2009: #23..."The Serpent's Lair"
For those wanting to see the blooper in "The Serpent's Lair," start watching at about 18:55 into the show. I missed it the first time because I thought RDA put the script on the sarcophagus, but it was apparently a large transport box or something about the size of the sarcophagus but dark in color. You'll see it the behind Bratac as he's talking to Teal'c, with O'Neill, Carter and Daniel in the background. I stepped through it slowly once I found it and saw RDA's hand back there when he tossed it, and then how he turned around so he wasn't cracking up on camera (though you can tell he's smiling).

What a riot!!! Thanks for pointing out this blooper! Laughing

From Cobalt... 6/11/2009: #23..."The Serpent's Lair".
Remember that Jackson got hit with a staff weapon and was watching O'Neills' back... so O'Neill told Carter that Jackson was 'staying behind'? Jackson saved himself by going into the sarcophagus, got healed, and then exited via the Stargate.
Wondrous coffin. It not only healed Jackson, but repaired his uniform, too. Wink

From KateR (who actually gave me this tip) & Cobalt... 6/22/2009: #24..."In The Line of Fire"
26:12... Teal'c used his security card backwards when he was leaving the cell that Carter/Jolinar was in. Very Happy

From Linda Mary... 6/17/2009: #31..."Secrets"
Just watched "Family" and was reminded of one blooper -- maybe a continuity failure: While walking down steps of government building Jack sez "sorry to hear that" to Carter about Washington DC being her former "stomping grounds". A reporter catching this conversation on his tape recorder plays it back to Jack ... his taped reply to Carter is "my condolences".

No telling what was the actual dialogue, since RDA apparently took considerable liberties with the script. Wink

From Hummel... 8/5/2009: #36..."Touchstone" (((with #102..."48 Hours")))
And what I don't understand is why they don't have a DHD in the 5th season ebisode "48 hours" because they get one in the episode "Touchstone" (2nd season). They get back along with the second gate.

From Gail... 7/13/2009: #42..."Show and Tell"
@ 33:50 - Watching episode with Reetou; Jack orders "seal blast 3-7 west" they are on level C. but the door says "A"

From chazevelt… 10.7.2009: #43…"1969"
Everyone has missed what I think is the most glaring goof of all: We all know that General Hammond has the most beautiful blue eyes. But in "1969" when the team goes back in time and meets a younger version of Hammond (Aaron Pearl), his eyes are brown.

From Cobalt... 6/11/2009: #47..."Fair Game"
O'Neill had gotten up on the podium, right after Carter was promoted to "Major"... and said, "Normally, I'm a man of very few words..." Next, O'Neill was vanished (beamed up) and taken to Thors' ship where he was finishing his sentence... "...and in conclusion I'd like to say..." What happened? What did we miss? VERY few words... indeed Very Happy

From Cobalt... 6/15/2009: #48..."Legacy"
Carter, O'Neill, and Frasier are infected with Ma'chello's Goa'uld killing parasites, but with Carter immune, (because of the protein marker left by Jolinar in her), Carter uses her own blood to 'vaccinate?' the other two. So... in the scene when she is giving Frasier the shot... she swabs Frasier's arm with this dinky, eety, bitty swab... 2 times. Then (in the 2nd scene later)... when Carter goes to actually GIVE Frasier the shot... guess what? There is a big splash of water on Frasiers' arm. No way could that have been rubbing alcohol, either... because rubbing alcohol doesn't splotch up that way... only H2O could have done it Very Happy

From NewFanLovesRDA... 6/17/2009: #52..."Demons"
Okay, I did just remember one that I have caught -- don't recall the name of the episode, but it's the one where they found the middle-English Christian village where sinners were marked for sacrificed and taken away by an Unas. At the very beginning of the episode O'Neill makes some gesture with his little finger, and Carter totally, completely cracks up. I can picture her falling over laughing once she's off the camera because she was really losing it. Very Happy
6/18/2009...And that gesture apparently is an Austin Powers thing, so I did an Internet search for it since I haven't seen Austin Powers anyway. Apparently it's a gesture Dr. Evil makes when large sums of money are mentioned (hooks his pinky finger to the corner of his mouth). I wonder if it was in the script. Regardless, Carter sure cracked up over it!

From Cobalt... 6/18/2009: #52..."Demons"
Also, at the end of the episode, I noticed that Teal'c was MUCH closer to the 'priest/Goa'uld' than Carter... but it was Carter who told Jack that the Goa'uld jumped into the priest. Teal'c is MUCH more experienced than Carter with Goa'ulds... why didn't HE sense that Goa'uld, first...? Hmmm? Wink
(Underlined are my 3 mistakes, having used the word 'Unas', instead of Goa'uld. Thanks again, malibugal, for catching this for me!)

From tracyj406... 6/26/2009: #58..."Foothold"
At 6:15, where Teal'c knocks out Siler then throws him on the stretcher. If you watch closely though, after Siler gets knocked out, he lifts his right leg onto the stretcher, and his left leg on top, then moves his left foot. That's pretty good for an unconscious person.... lol!

From Cobalt... 6/23/2009: #65..."Crystal Skull"
At 7:46 Daniel lands on the 'rock' with his face right on the edge facing the 'abyss'... but later at 10:15... there is Jackson, well away from the edge. Confused

Also please note that at 8:09 how Carter passes out, but then there is O'Neill carrying her while she remains still clutching that 'Lepton-Nutrino o'meter' Rolling Eyes (((I don't know about you, but if I was passed out... I wouldn't be able to hold onto ANYthing...limp as a rag, I would be Very Happy )))

At 8:15... is Teal'c 'skirting' Danny's legs, as he runs past him...??? (this is the one where I might be splitting hairs) Wink

By the way, when Carter, O'Neill, and Teal'c 'fall' into the gateroom from the planet, there is nothing in Carter's hand. Wink

From Cobalt... 6/24/2009: #69..."Upgrades"
The team are told by Anise that the armbands give "great speed and strength". To prove it, at 7:18, O'Neill has knocked Teal'c out... with great speed and strength.

At 10:15 (right after reading a book super-fast..."speed") O'Neill can't open a candy wrapper? He proves to be slightly butter-fingered (inept?) and not only has to use his teeth to open the wrapper, but he also almost drops the whole thing! "strength?"... Very Happy

At 27:05 Anise said, "I have downloaded everything we know about the (Apophis) battleship construction into your base computer."

I was born while my Father was in the Air Force, (and incidentally, he worked in "Data Systems and Statistics", aka "Data Processing"... aka Computers, working in a 'clean' room with those big, round computers with data IBM cards) ... He trained men at Lowry AFB, (now condos), amongst other military installations... although I was actually born in the nearby Fitzsimmons Army Hospital, (also now condos?)... but I was raised in the Air Force as an 'Air Force Brat' Rolling Eyes ... as my Dad was 'in' for 22 years. (My Father was a 'Career Man', as opposed to being a 'Lifer'.)

I do NOT think an alien, albeit a 'friendly' alien, would have had 'personal' access to a Top-Secret military computer... ever.

And even if she did... she would have had to have EXPRESS permission from General Hammond, himself, BEFORE actually being able to do so (with him having her under Guard as well)... not with her telling him 'after the fact'. Sad

At 27:14 General Hammond orders the team into the "Lock-Up" for their previous 'naughty?' actions at a bar. (I loved that scene, by the way). Maybe I'm wrong, but I THOUGHT that a lock-up means jail... so since when is a laptop, complete with a desk and other supplies provided in a jail?

From macjackfan... 7/24/2009: #73... "Watergate"
I was watching that episode Watergate, and there was one scene (@ 21:33) where Jack told that Russian Scientist that he had never been in a submarine before. I think that was a mistake, because he and Teal'c were on that Russian sub (In #67... "Small Victories) when they were hunting down those replicators. So I guess that was a "blooper." Wink
Thanks to Sara and KateR, this episode was cleared up as Jack was basically playing his 'little games', and was really being sarcastic to our Russian scientist, Marina Sirtis... (many of you may remember her as the Betazoid Ship's Counselor on Star Trek TNG). They (O'Neill & Dr. Svetlana Markov, who is Sirtis) both knew of his 'involvement' with the Russian sub... However, even as this NOT a blooper, per se... I left this in for people who are not as discerning as Sara and Kate... and 'wonder' at the discrepancy as this is an example of an unusual circumstance, or occurrence?

From Cobalt... 8/16/2009: #85..."Prodigy"
@ 26:19... Cadet Jennifer Hailey is on the left, Carter on the right, while going through the Stargate. Smile
@ 26:30... They had switched sides. Rolling Eyes Wonderful feat, to pull that off mid-route, through a wormhole...! Very Happy

From Hummel... 8/5/2009: #102..."48 Hours" (((with #36..."Touchstone")))
And what I don't understand is why they don't have a DHD in the 5th season ebisode "48 hours" because they get one in the episode "Touchstone" (2nd season). They get back along with the second gate.

From babancat... 6/19/2009: #110..."Revelations"
@28:52 mins - You see AT (Carter) hiding in an alcove as Jack and Teal'c pass Smile

From babancat... 6/19/2009: #116..."Abyss"
@ 3:38 mins - No damage to Jack's tunic as the sarcophagus opens and then as Ba'al looks in the tunic has knife damage Smile

From tracyj406... 6/26/2009: #125..."Paradise Lost"
If you noticed when O'Neill filling up his canteen (time code: 19:47) you see him wearing his bracelet with the red beads (three times around the wrist), but, when he's walking through the field of dandelions (19:54), he's wearing a yellow one that only wraps around his wrist once. (Unless he changed it cause he thought he was going to run into a hot looking alien! lol)
Cobalt: I also caught those red beads at 17:50-58. So I decided to scan through to see what was what with those beads... and I found that O'Neill had them on for the rest of the episode... But guess what? While I was scanning for the yellow single-strand beads, DID I find them on Carter at 36:46...??? Wink

From babancat... 6/19/2009: #125..."Paradise Lost"
@31:39 mins - Jack knocks a vase off the 'wall' but then it is suddenly there again. Smile

From Cobalt... 8/11/2009: #158..."Zero Hour"
@ 12:54, and elsewhere in this episode - The proliferous plant from another planet (P6J-908) not only grows fast, but also into different KINDS of plants. I may be wrong, but right at first glance... there are Ficus, Scheffleras, and Ivies...? ALL from one plant. I sure wish I had one of those...! Wink

From Cobalt... 7/28/2009: #172..."Threads" (((with #174..."Moebius Pt.2")))
@1:03.34 - As in Moebius Pt. 2, the same exact ending is played twice in this Season 8... Confused
I also don't understand the time-stamp here. I checked twice, and most episodes are about 45 minutes long... give or take a few minutes... but this is the time that my DVD gave me for this 'end' part in this episode, which seems overlong...? Rolling Eyes

From Cobalt... 7/28/2009: #174..."Moebius Pt. 2" (((with #172..."Threads")))
@41:43 - As in Threads, the same exact ending is played twice in this Season 8...
Maybe to emphasize the fact that there is no fish in Jack's pond...? Wink

From Cobalt... 9/8/2009: #201..."Counterstrike
@18:41 you can hear the sound of marching men, and @18:47 there are 4 Jaffa rounding the corner... who are NOT marching, but simply walking along... completely un-synchronized with each other AND the sound of the 'canned' marching feet. Very Happy

From Figgy... 9/16/2009: #217... "Children of the Gods: Final Cut"
I was watching Children Of The Gods, the Recut version tonight, and noticed that in the scene where O'Neill meets Skaara on Abydos Skaara is missing a tooth @25:29 (upper right - back) as he is smiling at Jack. We see this as he is shown from profile. As the scene cuts we see him again @25:32, and he has all his teeth.
Cobalt: Also note that in the original "Children of the Gods: Pilot @29:45, there is nothing wrong with Skaara's teeth.

***********************************************************************************************

SG: ATLANTIS... "Bloopers"
With Thanks to Sara Lorne, for introducing Stargate: Atlantis to this thread... Wink Very Happy Wink

From Sara Lorne...6/24/2009: #1..."Rising"
England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are the four countries that make up the United Kingdom. Each of the four countries have their own flag. Scotland, N.Ireland, and England flags make up the Union Jack (the United Kingdom flag).

And in excellent Daniel Jackson style, here's a graphical representation to illustrate what I'm saying! Wink

Anyway, Carson is Scottish so he has the Scottish flag on his jacket. However, all the English expedition members (like Grodin from Season 1) have the Union Jack!

So, for continuity, if Carson has the Scottish flag on his uniform, the English expedition members should have had an England flag, not the Union Jack! Or Carson should have had the Union Jack too!!!

How's THAT for nit picking, huh?!!!! Wink

From Sara Lorne... 6/26/2009: #52..."Echoes"
@ 35:51... In the ep of Atlantis with the whales coming towards the city (when everyone starts getting sick and John and Rodney get burst ear drums), Elizabeth passes out in the control room, and when John carries her into the infirmary, she is blatantly gripping onto him around his neck, even though she is supposed to be unconscious! I know what you're gonna say, who wouldn't grip onto Joe Flanigan if he's carrying you?!!! HA!! But, it was something my husband and I noticed right away when we saw the ep!!
Cobalt: And also notice at 35:54 when Sheppard/Flanigan goes to lay her onto the gurney/hospital bed/whatever... she keeps her neck stiff instead of 'lolling' it back until she is actually on the 'bed'. Unconscious... indeed.

***********************************************************************************************

NOTE:
As you can see, I have switched this section of this post around with the idea that everyone's contributions should be at the top. I like it. Very Happy

I have been thinking about this for some time... Ordinarily, I'm good at finding things 'out-of-place'... and it's the 'little things' that catch my eye.

But to tell the truth, when I was first watching SG-1, the show itself is so exciting that I never noticed those things, until I started re-seeing them... and since I have been watching marathons of SG-1, over and over again, I've been catching more and more 'bloopers'. (but, I haven't been writing them down... darned). Rolling Eyes

Since they are so much fun to catch, I was hoping that with everyone's help, eventually they can all be organized for this site... along with the other updates that Kate is currently working on in here.

I did suggest it to Kate, who in turn thought it was a good idea, saying that she also had plenty of bloopers from MacGyver... but since I don't have the MacGyver series on DVD yet...? And since it will be awhile before I can get them, maybe someone else who has the MacGyver series could start a thread about its' bloopers?

Anyway, Kate suggested in turn, that I should start a thread on this…

I was lucky (through gifts from relatives) to be able to have all 10 seasons of SG-1, and all 3 movies... (and even if I can't sit and WATCH them... I have been doing my little projects here and listening to them... and for the most part, I can 'see' them with my "mind's eye".) Very Happy

I had noticed while 'lurking' in this site one day, that someone had noticed that Cassie's name was mentioned in an episode before she was actually 'introduced' to SG-1 in another episode.

Since that obviously means that they aired that episode BEFORE introducing her... then it's a blooper. I don't know where I saw that? If someone could help?

Also...(here is my 1st 'blooper')...

in Season 2... "The Serpent's Lair". Remember that Jackson got hit with a staff weapon and was watching O'Neills' back... so O'Neill told Carter that Jackson was 'staying behind'?

Jackson saved himself by going into the sarcophagus, got healed, and then exited via the Stargate.

Wondrous coffin. It not only healed Jackson, but repaired his uniform, too. Wink

In "Torment of Tantalus", I THOUGHT O'Neill was holding Catherine's hand with his right hand, then in the next clip, it was on his left.

Well, I thought wrong. I don't know what episode it was, but in "Torment", O'Neill AND Jackson were BOTH holding Catherine. So if anyone can help here, too?

I am hoping that I can correlate this according to the order that my DVD's are in, or... in the order that Kate has online.

And of course, your name will be 'credited' with each 'blooper' that you submit.

It's fun... and this should be interesting Wink

"There is no promise to any others than those who receive"
Nuh wah doe he yaw duh…(((peace)))

Last edited by Cobalt on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 71 times in total
Anne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the episode where Cassie is mentioned before she appeared on the show was only shown out of order on TV. I don't remember her being mentioned before she appeared on the show on the DVDs.

But I agree. Nitpicking is always fun. Smile I'm not good in catching these littlest things, but it's fun to look for them.
banlu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassie was mentioned in Urgo, a 3rd season episode. At the time of Dom DeLuis' death a few weeks ago, Sci-fi was showing season 1. So, when they aired Urgo as a commemorative, it was out of sequence.

Can't think of any bloopers off-hand.

banlu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Anne...

Thank you for the info about Cassie, I do have the originally aired episodes on video tapes, but they are buried in the cellar Rolling Eyes, so your input is greatly appreciated.

Banlu... Thank you so much, too.

I found out from another member that she had posted some 'bloopers' somewhere else in here.

I did not know that... I don't get to 'lurk' as often as I would like. Some of the strings are PAGES long... but I hope she will PLEASE post them here, so we can correlate them, and put them in order Very Happy

That is the kind of thing I like to do... put things together. I believe Kate is the same way... hence this site.

I am not so ambitious as she, I could NEVER do something like this site... it is really, really good.
Kudos to KateR for a magnificent job well done. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

mccormick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cobalt what a good idea, a new reasion to watch stargate
Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes James... Thanks. Any reason is a good reason. Every time I see an episode, I am surprised to find that I somehow missed something, before. Even the episode that I thought was 'not-so-good'... turns out better than I remembered. Enjoy watching. Don't TRY to find things, they should jump right out at you. Hope you have a good 're-winder'. Wink

And now I just found another 'blooper'. Once I have enough of them, I will see if I can add them to the first post up here, and put them 'in order', so that I can add them as they come in.

But first, I was given the episode where the 'holding hands', changed 'hands' was, from Kate. Very Happy (Thank you ever so much!)

In "Enigma", it was the Tollan who was taking Jackson through the wall, not the Stargate. In the 1st scene they were holding hands, and then in the next scene (or clip), actually going through the wall... they had changed hands, or 'sides'.

So... in "Fair Game"

O'Neill had gotten up on the podium, right after Carter was promoted to "Major"... and said,

"Normally, I'm a man of very few words..."

Next, O'Neill was vanished (beamed up) and taken to Thors' ship where he was finishing his sentence...

"...and in conclusion I'd like to say..."

What happened? What did we miss? VERY few words... indeed Very Happy

Archeress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One I thought was always funny. I believe it's Season 2 The Serpent's Lair when Bra'tac has just come in and is talking to Jack about escape if you look closely you can see RDA toss his balled up script across the room with his back turned to the camera. HILARIOUS!
Cobalt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Archeress... Thank you!

I did note your post a little earlier, but since we both have bloopers in the same episode, I wanted to know which 'blooper' came first, so that I can put them all 'in order'... so I double-checked for yours, and (after checking with you) I found the exact circumstance.

When Bratac is in front of O'Neill, with O'Neills' back to Bratac (O'Neill is almost hidden behind Bratac)... Teal'c strides towards Bratac saying "We accelerate, Klorel has arisen."

This is where you can almost see O'Neills' hand toss a few pages of a script onto the sarcophagus...

And did you notice?

Jackson was rolling his eyes upwards at (presumably) Jack's 'antics'. Very Happy

And as you said, Archeress, “I thought the look on Carter's face was like she was trying so hard not to laugh.”

Yeah... those guys really had fun in there... didn't they? Laughing

Cobalt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found another one...

From Legacy, please see above in the 1st post on the bottom, for now. Cool

And I just noticed something... the date says that it's the 14th... but since I seem to be an hour off on this site... for me, it's the 15th of June, which is how I listed it...? Rolling Eyes

JUST an observation. World-wide? NO problem
Wink

Linda Mary

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: SG-1 "Bloopers" Reply with quote

Just watched "Family" and was reminded of one blooper -- maybe a continuity falure: While walking down steps of government building Jack sez "sorry to hear that" to Carter about Washington DC being her former "stomping grounds". A reporter catching this conversation on his tape recorder plays it back to Jack ... his taped reply to Carter is "my condolences".

No telling what was the actual dialogue, since RDA apparently took considerable liberties with the script.
NewFanLovesRDA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are excellent! Because I'm hearing-impaired and am reading the captions, I tend to miss some of these things. Perhaps I'll have to make a run through the DVDs with the captions off so I can focus on the actions instead of the dialogue! Smile
NewFanLovesRDA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I did just remember one that I have caught -- don't recall the name of the episode, but it's the one where they found the middle-English Christian village where sinners were marked for sacrificed and taken away by an Unas. At the very beginning of the episode O'Neill makes some gesture with his little finger, and Carter totally, completely cracks up. I can picture her falling over laughing once she's off the camera because she was really losing it.
Anne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is cool! I never realized the bloopers of RDA throwing his script around! I need to go back and re-watch. and I have watched that episode a million times! Shocked
Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda Mary... Good call on that one!

It seemed to me (a long time ago, in the distant past... that I might have seen that, but I disremembered...) Wink

At any rate, it's a good thing you watched Family, as this episode was the very next one... "Secrets".

NewFanLovesRDA, I'm sorry about your hearing, but like you, I like the captioning, too. Sometimes the actors mumble, or I miss a word here or there, and I have to rewind.

The only trouble is... like you... I will be reading them rather than watching the actors... or the shows... which is why I think I'll turn them off. After all, for the most part... since I like to watch them over and over, by now I think I have the dialogue pretty well down pat. (I hope...Rolling Eyes)

So... the episode you are thinking of is "Demons"... and that gesture that Jack made is, if I am correct, like a 'la, la, la' that a gal would make... being coy... if you get my drift. No wonder Carter broke up. Too funny.Very Happy

I don't know as that is a blooper, per se, but to me it is acceptable. We KNOW that it couldn't have been in the script. But as Linda Mary stated... RDA takes "considerable liberties"... indeed. Very Happy

And yes, Anne... that was Archeress who caught that one about the script. How could we ALL have missed that glaring bunch of white papers on a Goa'uld ship...! Rolling Eyes

Okay... they will be up there soon, and Thanks Everyone...! Very Happy

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, thanks to NewFanLovesRDA's observation at the beginning of "Demons", I was reminded of another blooper at the end of that episode.

I noticed that Teal'c was MUCH closer to the 'priest/Goa'uld' than Carter... but it was Carter who told Jack that the Goa'uld jumped into the priest.

Teal'c is MUCH more experienced than Carter with Goa'ulds... why didn't HE sense that Goa'uld, first...? Hmmm?

(I had used the word 'Unas' here, three times Rolling Eyes (underlined) , instead of "Goa'uld". My mistake, and my thanks to malibugal for pointing that out to me... 6/26/2009) Very Happy

Last edited by Cobalt on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: