RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i'm on a serious hunt...for seven brides for seven brothers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Trading Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightshadow54403

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: i'm on a serious hunt...for seven brides for seven brothers Reply with quote

please members of this site help me, i'm jason 32 years old living in wausau wisconsin..and for the last 7 years i have been hunting for the complete series of seven brides for seven brothers on disc and i have had no luck. i have a collection of rare series but they haven't been as hard to find as this series is there someone out there that can help me to refreash my chilhood memories of watching this series....please you can contact me at my email nightshadow54401@yahoo.com thank you hope to hear from someone soon.
jason jacobson
rori

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason, I have been , as well as many other on this site trying to find the same thing for many moons!. Good luck. If it turns out you do find them maybe you would be able to run them off for some other of us at a price. Rory
Macfanatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jason and Rori - regarding your search for 7 brides - although I do not have the complete series (I wish!) I do have 7 of the epis - the Pilot, The Killer, Winner, Deadly High, Heritage, Dreams and A Ring for Hannah and I would be glad to let you have these if you were interested. I have not been very well recently but have just completed some discs for Kim and will be sening them off to her very soon. You can Email me at my own EMail address if you like

mau_mid@hotmail.com

or just on here.

Hugs Maureen
nightshadow54403

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: seven brides for seven brothers Reply with quote

i have good news for people tring to receive the full run of this awesome series all you need to do is contact by email...susan chilberg she has the whole series on disc and sell them for $15.00 and that includes shipping.
her address is sac159@msn.com she works full time so it takes her a couple weeks to get the orders made. and she does except paypal. and when you email her just let her know i sent you her way.
thank you..and enjoy the series as i wil soon
jason jacobson
nightshadow54401@yahoo.com
sueac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: No longer make copies of 7 brides Reply with quote

I no longer make copies of 7 brides/ 7 brothers and haven't for almost a year now. So please disregard the above post by nightshadow where he says I do and gives my name and email address.I just do not have the time, and also it costs a lot more then $15 now to make a set.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: