RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oh, to be HER!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Oh, to be HER! Reply with quote

Hi everyone! So, I have been sorting through all my RDA pictures and I have been coming across a lot for ones with him with girls. He looks really good in the pictures, but I don't think they belong on the THUNK thread. I don't know about you all, but I can't really THUNK if there is a woman in the picture. And then the other day I posted a picture of RDA under the topic "Rick with animals" and there happened to be a woman in the picture with him. Caty commented something to the effect of "I would love to be that woman" (Its not an exact quote, ), and that gave me an idea. I thought I would start this thread where we can post all the pictures where we wish to Her, you know, that girl in the picture with him. I mean this for fun, I don't intend it to be offensive to anyone, I just think it might be fun. Not to mention it would be a good place to post those pictures that I have no idea where it put Very Happy . I hope this topic doesn't upset anyone! I'll start it off with a few pictures, here we go!
This is the one that started it all Very Happy

And here are a few others

Notice how he palms her whole head? Sweet! Embarassed

Then I have this one

That's all I have for tonight, I have many more I'll post tomorrow. I hope this topic is OK with everyone. If you have any problems with it, just say so and I can remove it. I hope you all will enjoy! Very Happy

Ps, Caty, your comment inspired me to start this topic, so Thank you! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you say, it's only my fault?

Hmm, I don't know, if I like these pics. It hurts to see him so happy with other women.
I SO want to be on their place Embarassed

But don't mind, Mac/Jack, when I'm really sad, I wouldn't open this thread Wink
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Caty, not your fault! I wasn't thanking you sarcastically, honest! I was just trying to say that what you said is what gave me the idea, I didn't want to take the credit if it wasn't mine. I know you don't like to see him with other women, because I don't either. I dont think anyone on this forum does. When I see pictures of him with other women I get.....well......I don't know......jealous Mr. Green . I think everyone does. It's normal. It's a good thing RDA never got married, because that would make life way too difficult. Another thing about these pictures is you know that all the relationships he had with these women he eventually broke them off because for some reason it didn't work. They broke it off because deep down he knows he belongs to us, his fans and he didn't want to break our hearts. Wink So like I said in the last post, this isn't ment to upset you, it's supposed to be a place where we can put those pictures we don't know what to do with and maybe where we can vent our jealous Mr. Green feelings. Its not too late for me to remove this topic, if you or anyone has a problem with it and if it makes you too sad and you really want me to close the topic, just say so and I'll remove it. I hope I didn't hurt or offend you Caty, that's not my intention and I sorry if I did.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, you didn't offend me, no way.
But as you say, it's hard not to get jealous watching him with other women. On the other hand, I often feel sorry for him, that he never met someone, he could spend his life with.
He gave so many good movies and TV-series to us and it made us happy, so I thing, he also deserves to be happy.

Even if it hurts, I would be glad to know, he found someone to love. (Best thing, it would be me Laughing )

So, don't remove this thread, it's okay, really Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These photos evoke jealousy in me Very Happy But he looks happy and I always glad to see him happy Wink

I used photos from Calgary Expo 2013 and GateCon 2008.
Caty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I found also some pics for this thread:

I like this one

Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I know, EVERYONE is jealous. Mr. Green That's what the green smiley face is for, you know, "green with envy?" Mr. Green But you can see that he is happy in these pictures and that's important. Still can't knock that jealous feeling though Mr. Green I think Amanda is one of the luckiest women alive. To be able to work with him for years, be with him everyday. To play opposite him in the show (to do the kissing scenes Mr. Green ) Lucky.
To put her head on his shoulder

What is he whispering in her ear?

To get hugged like this

His legendary hugs, I have yet to get one and Amanda has gotten lots Mr. Green . I can only post so many of these pictures before the jealousy overtakes me and I have to stop because I can't take it anymore Mr. Green . I think I'll head over the THUNK thread and post some solo RDA pics.
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back again, oh and so is the jealous feeling Mr. Green . I just can't shake it. Caty, you and I posted at the same time earlier today and I didn't know you had posted until after I had. That's when I saw the pictures you had put here. Wink That first one..... Mr. Green ......oh man! Mr. Green Anyway, here are some more.

I want one of his hugs Mr. Green

OK,OK I'm done with the torture for now. I can't take anymore either.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics. I would love one of those hugs too!! Spin
Caty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick with Amanda or to say Jack with Sam is always o.k.

But Rick with Katharina Witt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have to admit, got jealous seeing these pictures of him and those women Sad
But I would love to see him in love with a woman.
I agree with Caty, though..
I wish he had met a woman and settled down.
To have someone to love and takes care of him, especially now when he has some health issues..
I as a fan would be less worry when he has someone (a spouse) beside him that he can always count on.
Sure, I'd be jealous to her, but to be realistic, he will not be mine for real Rolling Eyes
Well, at least that is MY opinion..
Yes, Amanda is a VERY lucky woman. I don't know whether she realized it or not Razz She got a large amount of hugs & kisses from Rick.
Oh how I want to be in her position Very Happy
K-9mom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I COMPLETELY understand Rick not being married/settled down. I am the same way about marriage/commitment as what he has said in the past. I laughed at him in one of the interviews (I think maybe one of the Arsineo Show's) when he was with Sela Ward and he mentioned how it's been several years they've been together and things were going well. Arsenio asked if they were living together and RDA said something to the effect of no, they lived around the corner from each other but loved each other too much to live under the same roof. That exact conversation has happened to me and several others about ourselves.

I have never had the pleasure of meeting him in person or knowing him personally but with his seemingly fun spirit I am sure he has people in his life who can care for him (besides his mom and Wylie) if/when needed and it is just not public information. At least I hope so, it is what I feel in my heart. If not, i'm here for you Rick... Me and the dogs will gladly live around the corner!!! Laughing
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to say that I totally agree both Caty and Polaris. I would like to know that there was someone with him who loves him, and like Polaris said, I would worry less. And REALISTICLY speaking....... I know there is no way...... well who says I need to be realistic? Wink

Hug? Mr. Green

Or A cuddle? Embarassed

All in good fun ladies Very Happy Wink Mr. Green
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found this and I don't know where it belongs. I think it should go here. When I saw it....... LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing I don't know how to put this..... he is um.... holding on? Its one thing to rest your hand on someone's backside (see how she is just resting her hand?). He is, like I said before, holding on Embarassed . I just had to share.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

PS (I hope no one finds this picture offensive, I just thought you all would like to see it if you haven't already and I was trying to find the best thread to post it on. I don't think it should go under THUNK. This is the best place I could find Wink )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Photos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: