RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stargate Figures in Action
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Astra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerda wrote:
Nice pics Astra Very Happy

He needs someone who takes care of him Wink
Maby a kiss on his head wrist and knee will help a little Wink Very Happy

And maby something to put under his neck too LOL Laughing Laughing
Jack is taller then where he's lying on Wink Wink

You're right with that Embarassed I got the gurney from an X-file figure (Dr. Dana Scully) but she is a little smaller than the SG-1 ones.

And I want to make a pillow yet so that he can rest his head and the feets are dangling in the air Laughing

Actually we asked Thor if he could heal him but something went wrong... which made Sam very upset!

Last edited by Astra on Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gerda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Astra these are good Very Happy

Yep I can see why Sam was so upset about what Thor did Laughing Laughing

I hope Jak's oright now Wink

I like the way Teal 'c looks with his hand like Umm this is going the wrong way I dont think O'Neill will like this Wink Laughing

And Sam Ohh Jack Jack can you hear me?

And Jack is manage to say.
Get me the hell out of here!!!! Laughing

Thanks Astra there good as always Very Happy

Gerda.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Astra, you have some seriously strange friends LOLOLOL

Anyway, I noticed that even Action!Jack has bad knees - they won't bend so he can ride the horse!

Maybe he's whumped from falling off?

banlu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

banlu wrote:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Astra, you have some seriously strange friends LOLOLOL

*hides* Well, actually the whumping scene was my idea. If you want to see strange ideas from my friends, then look at this:

This is how Mitchell really became the leader of SG-1 and what actually happened to Jack.

BAAAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Quote:
Anyway, I noticed that even Action!Jack has bad knees - they won't bend so he can ride the horse!

Maybe he's whumped from falling off?

banlu

That might be the case! But not only Jack has bad knees, but Daniel and Mitchell also. They all have the same cloned body. And you thought that by cloning all the old aches are gone.

I really hope that when Jack will be wear the desert camo uniform he also will be able to bend his knees and to ride his new bicycle I bought especially for him!
Gerda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww pour Jack Crying or Very sad

Now I know why I didn't like Mitchell Laughing Laughing

Pour Jack Crying or Very sad is Jack taking revenge on Mitchell Laughing Laughing

Maby with a cake of something Wink A good cake fight will do Laughing Laughing

A big hit with the cake on Mitchells face Twisted Evil Laughing

Its a funny picture Astra Wink

Gerda.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to continue my little story with the whumped Jack. We were five women and one had this idea and the next that, so it all came together in the end and we were laughing hard all the time.

At first some deleted scenes of the previous story that now at least made it into the extras of the DVD: I forgot to tell you that there was a little action before they could bring Jack home. He wasn't able to take a part in it himself, but Sam, Teal'c and Daniel managed without him just fine.

And now the conclusion:

Thor continued trying to heal Jack but somehow his healing device must have had a loose contact because the next thing he managed was this:

This also was the moment when Sam fainted. Big time.

(The finger of the set decorator in the previous picture has yet to be removed by the post production)

Finally Thor got it right and Jack wonders what happened. Daniel is helping him while Teal'c takes care of Sam.

(I especially like the silver hair in this one above)

Next week - same time, same channel - you'll see a whole new adventure of SG-1. Stay tuned!

This week's episode was presented by

Last edited by Astra on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Gerda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Astra Laughing Laughing this is great Very Happy

So they could fight the Goul 'd and were save, but Thor still tried to make Jack better, and that didn't work out very well Laughing

Jack the cat Laughing awww pour Jack wounded and now also turned in a cat.
Maby Jack wanted to say What The, and then the miauwing started Laughing
Miauw mauw and a louder MIAUUUW aww pour jack.
And Carter a the pour girl saw her love changing in a cat Shocked
Oh no Jack now I never am able to tell you I always loved you faint.

By the way LOL Astra Teal'cs hand is in a strange place what did he wanted to do LOL Laughing Or he though she finaly fallen for me Laughing Wink Embarassed Embarassed

But no I see it now Sam wakes up and looks at jack and Daniel help him to sit up. Yes the silver hair Wink

You done well Astra I sooo ove this and its funny too Very Happy

It looks like Thor pulls on Jack's shirt like he wants him to lay down again, but he's looking at Sam, and says Sam your oright Question Wink

And then Sam says yep Laughing and thenJack says Teal'c what are you
doing Confused

because teal'cs hand is still in a strange place Laughing Laughing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

And pour teal'c turns red LOL Laughing Laughing

But I see Sam's hand so he's trying to take her hand to pull her up Very Happy

But then again the last pic LOL Embarassed Embarassed

Astra I love these pics you make and the story's as well I always looking forward to new ones, and hours later I can still smile and laugh about them.
Five woman and one had this idea Very Happy

I bed the five of you had a fun time Very Happy

Gerda.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLOL Astra!!! Laughing
Great story you and your friends came up with!!!
So funny!!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Too bad there is no action figure for our Doc. It could be even cheaper as the others as could make it smaller Wink

Hi-ho hi-ho
Sandra Smile
Astra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the nice feedback! Today we see a new adventure of the fearless four - oops, five.

This is what happened: Sam came back to camp from doing a perimeter just in time to shoot the two Jaffa. Mitchell already was down. Teal'c had been getting water in a bucket and therefore his hands weren't free to take place in the battle.

Vala was much more interested in the treasure and Daniel still was examinating his artefacts without taking notice of the battle around him.

Afterwards Sam asked Mitchell what he actually had been doing there with the frying pan.

His answer: "I was looking for eggs..."

And I just realized that the double meaning of the joke isn't working in English actually.
macjackfan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: re: Stargate Figures In Action Reply with quote

Hi Lis and Astra,

Just popped in to say how much I really enjoyed seeing your pictures you posted of all your Stargate figures in all those different scenarios. Very Happy Gatebee and I were looking at those and we really had a good laugh at some of the funny scenarios you put your figures in. Laughing Laughing Laughing Those were So Funny! Especially that invisible Jack sitting on the toilet. That was Riot!!! Laughing I especially liked those Egyptian figures on each side of the toilet. That was cool! Very Happy I also liked that green woman from that Star Trek episode. She was really cool too! I think Sam might be a big jealous her. Wink Being a Star Trek fan from Way Back, I remember that episode with Captain Pike. That was a good episode! Smile Also that was funny when you had Thor turning Jack into a cat. LOL Glad Thor was able to transform Jack back to his normal self. Smile

Anyway, just wanted to say how much Gatebee and I really enjoyed your pictures! They Were GREAT!!!! Feel Free to make some more scenarios with your figures. We would Love to see them! Very Happy

Sincerely,
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astra those are cool Laughing

mitchel has a good vieuw for the eggs Laughing LOL I get it Wink Laughing
Jaffa eggs LOL Laughing Laughing

Yep he can better fry those eggs Laughing then we know for sure there will be no more Jaffa or Goul'ds Laughing

Great how you did Vala Astra Very Happy and the treasure Wink
LOL Tealcie has a bucket in his hands maby he want boiled eggs instead of Mitchels fried eggs Laughing Laughing

No serius Astra there cool and I love the new adventure.

Have you ever thought about making a little book and write a little story like here and put the pictures in. Would be great Very Happy

Thanks for the new adventure Astra I like it Very Happy

Gerda.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macfanatic and Gerda,

thank you for all the lovely feedback! Be assured, there is a lot more to come, I just have to regroup myself first, just came back from vacation and have to catch up with mails.

As for the book, I indeed intent to make a scrapbook with the pictures. In fact I want to put pictures (screenshots) of the scene in the series at the left site and then our pictures with the puppets at the right site, for comparsion. And then I'll add all your comments and some very nice stickers I found (some about "Gone fishing" and golfing!) and I think that will look very nice. I'll show you the outcome once I'm finished.

Right now I'm about to make a table tennis table and some bats, so that Jack and Teal'c can play Laughing We got the idea when we saw a really little table tennis set, complete with rack and bats, but it was too expensive to buy it just for fun. It would have matched the hight of the figures, though, but it was a real set where you could play table tennis.

As for the not working joke with the eggs, I believe you also can roast nuts in a pan Cool

Are there by chance any Vala/Mitchell-Shipper around here?

There are more but they are NC-17 and I only can send them to you if you give me your mail Rolling Eyes
Gerda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So cute Very Happy Laughing

And cool your making a scrapbook. Yes sure I love to see it when its finished Very Happy

Dont know about Vala /Mitchel -shippers here Confused But you can make somefun things Very Happy

Is vala jumping in to his arms Question Mitchel looks kinda scared Shocked Confused what to do now Question

I guess he dropped her LOL Laughing Laughing and now she's got him into her grip Laughing

What is he doing Question Idea

Or maby she said He Mitchel I'm wearing a crown you supposed to hold me in your arms when I jump into your arms Rolling Eyes

And Mitchel is he trying to get up under her Wink
Or did she say now your a bad boy you dropped me so yu trech now 40 times LOL Laughing Laughing

Thanks Astra.
Gerda.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it really looks as if Vala has been jumping at him, doesn't it? Laughing

I do have a new episode for you. Today we see season 4 "Double Jeopardy"

This shall be the scene where the two Jacks are fighting and Sam was saying "Sirs? As much as I would like to see how that ends..." or something like that. Unfortunately the arms of the figures didn't bent properly, so that's all we got them to do.

Sam and Teal'c don't know what to make out of it.

Before that the robots had been captured and Robo-Daniel had to step forward.

Robo-Jack disguised himself as one of Cronos's guards. And I think he did pretty good (the grey cape he had stolen from the Ori-prior).

Since we didn't have any Darian Robo-Daniel gets his head shot off by a Jaffa. All are taken by surprise and throw up their hands in the air. (Notice also the wooden figure in the background my friend found in some part of her apartment Smile )

The head is rolling over the floor (and was last seen in the Legends Memorabilia Shop at Avalon Wink )

And now I'm revealing that we resp. my friend only got this idea since her Daniel always lost his head, but that isn't actually news for us, isn't it? Laughing

Last edited by Astra on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Gerda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Astra Very Happy

I love it Very Happy

The two Jack's it looks like the one jack said Oh come on Big Guy Laughing
and the second Jack thinks What do you mean oh come on Bit Guy Laughing

Carter and teal'c dont know what to think indeed, and then o oy the robots have been captured Shocked
Danny b oy think he can talk his way out of it Laughing

Robo jack's disguised himself yep pretty good job Very Happy
But awww Danny boy's head Shocked Laughing Embarassed sorry

His arms streched out his hands are searching for his head Laughing
Oh yeah yeah yeah where did I leave my head oh yeah yeah yeah I see it now, but I cant reach it. Confused

Cool Astra I love the new story Very Happy
Thanks for the new story and the laugh Very Happy

Gerda.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
Page 8 of 62

Jump to: