RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreaming about Richard!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Richard Dean Anderson
View previous topic :: View next topic  
One-wheel_O'Neil

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Dreaming about Richard! Reply with quote

Richard dreams. Does anyone else go to be and dream about Richard? Because I seem to all the time but they're getting more and more bizarre! I'd like to compare as I've always found dreams and studying them very interesting. I can ever translate them into what they mean if you like!
Anyway, here's my latest one....

Richard's just changed into this khaki number (SG-1 influenced) and he slips into this lake and disappears! Later on, after being attacked by a Borg from Star Trek, Richard reappears, but as a zombie! He's really ill but still wearing a cute, black woolly hat (awww). So I look after him and he turns into my cat Bobbie.

Other dreams include Richard and I getting drunk of vodka (very strange, I don't drink alcohol!) writing poetry together, and discussing army maneouvres in the kitchen between games of cricket. That was a good one though, because he was topless! (mmmm!) Very Happy
Shortea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all the time
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JamesTheLegend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dream of him and me being best buds on stargate and at home but other than that not really
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Moonlit_Sky

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dreamt that my husband and I ran into RDA in San Francisco, where we'll be spending our 5th wedding anniversary in June, and he offered to pay for our anniversary dinner, took a pic with us (which became a whole wall in our apt, lol) and then bought us a house for our anniversary present! Shocked Is that a dream, or what???? Very Happy
Louloup

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perhaps it's just something like indulge in wishfull dreaming !
Shortea

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dream of him is he is Mac and he
is always saving me from something.
One time we fell over a water fall
he held on so hard i could feel his arms!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CathyRas

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was pregnant I had some extremely erotic dreams that included Richard. I read that having those kinds of dreams are common for pregnant women.

Recently I had a dream I was walking with my baby in a park and Richard was there with his daughter and they were playing with a frisbee. Somehow we ended up having lunch and his ex Apryl was there to take Wylie and she was being very mean to me.
Moonlit_Sky

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Mac Reply with quote

I always think of RDA as MacGyver! He's my hero! Jack O'Neil is too hung up on Carter. lol.... Confused I hope they get together soon, this waiting is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

One night I dreamed that MacGyver and I were trapped on a glacier (I had just watched the SG-1 episode with that in it, and had seen the "making of" special on SG-1 where Amanda Tapping said, "I'M TRAPPED ON A GLACIER W/MACGYVER!" hehe that was so funny - and he scraped us out of the snow-bound cave with his swiss army knife! Too funny.
Ducktaped

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had tons of dreams about him but I have had I think about three or four but none of them were too exciting.....

One was of me and my friend who were at this Provicial park (similar to a national park) on one of the canoe routes.....we had just finished a long day of canoeing when we set up camp on a small island.....(this park has marked out campspots for the canoers to use).....when about an hour later after setting up our tent a fella came over in his canoe to our site....I recognized him from somewhere but couldn't place where....He introduced himself and asked if we minded if he put his tent up on our site as it looked like it was going to start to rain before he could get to the next spot.....my friend and I said sure we don't mind....that there is plenty of space.....after hearing his voice and him introducing himself it dawned on me who he was.....when I told my friend who he was she just said to me "what is he?.....I don't know the name from anywhere"....I don't really remember much else except that we sat around the campfire chatting

My life motto: There are no wrong paths in life, just roads that lead to unexpected adventures
"Vita quoque brevis"
jwest

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I dream of RDA? Be serious! Are you nuts?

Who doesn't! There was a time when Stargate came on around bedtime and after watching the entire episode, I would fall asleep with a smile on my face, warming up to 'The Dream of The Night - Starring none other than my greatest distractor-RDA'. Once there was a dream of me attending a seminar for my work, which was real, and getting a little free time, which was not, and walking along the beach behind Rick's house, not possible, but he comes onto the beach and there is no one else around but us and we continue walking down the beach as the sun sets. And we all say, aaaaaah! sighhhhh! If only!
Ducktaped

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've often had dreams of him and me doing things like playing the guitar or bike riding or something but I don't always know who it is I am with until almost the end of the dream or until I wake up and realize who it was that I was dreaming about......

My life motto: There are no wrong paths in life, just roads that lead to unexpected adventures
"Vita quoque brevis"
Denise

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwest wrote:
Do I dream of RDA? Be serious! Are you nuts?

Who doesn't!

I don't. I never dream about the people I'd like to dream about. All my dreams are made up of a conglomeration of the events in my day.

For example, if I went grocery shopping and then had coffee with a friend, and then watched tv after dinner, I'd dream something benign like, witnessing a murder in the supermarket, but it was only tomato sauce and not blood.

I've never dreamt about someone I love. Never.

I've never looked better. [O’Neill]
renee_601

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never had a dream about RDA!! What is wrong with me?? Embarassed Embarassed

"...and then I was back in the commissary eating my friut loops!"
StargateBarbie

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never remember my dreams...for all I know I could have!

How frustrating!

Walter, Walter...there's a fly in my coffee!
jwest

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denise, that is so funny! Weird but funny and sounds so much like me!
I have had some of those dreams. One involved me at the grocery store as I had been that day and had run into an old high school friend. The only thing about it was after standing there chatting with HIM for a while, I looked down and realized I was nekked! In the buff! Bare as the day I was born! I woke up in a flush. So embarrassing!
Funny, I never have those type of dreams when dreaming of RDA! Bummer! (fans face with hand) Those are the ones that really get you flushed!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Richard Dean Anderson All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 1 of 30

Jump to: