RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WEBSITE UPGRADE - PLEASE READ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KateR

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added a New Forum.

I'm still working on getting the settings to cooperate, but it should be functional. And it has avatars. Smile

The link on the main homepage should now bring you to the new Forum. If you have been linking here from an outside link or a bookmark, please bookmark the new Forum here:

http://rdanderson.com/forum/index.php

Let's try to continue the conversations on the new Forum since this old one is pretty cranky and unreliable since the upgrade. You are welcome to carry over the conversations. Give me a few hours and I should have the Stargate Figures in Action thread moved. I've saved a few others, and you are welcome to save or transfer any others that you don't want to see left behind.

See you on the other side. Wink

And we're walking...

Kate
Jemster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KateR wrote:
I've added a New Forum.

I'm still working on getting the settings to cooperate, but it should be functional. And it has avatars. Smile

The link on the main homepage should now bring you to the new Forum. If you have been linking here from an outside link or a bookmark, please bookmark the new Forum here:

http://rdanderson.com/forum/index.php

Let's try to continue the conversations on the new Forum since this old one is pretty cranky and unreliable since the upgrade. You are welcome to carry over the conversations. Give me a few hours and I should have the Stargate Figures in Action thread moved. I've saved a few others, and you are welcome to save or transfer any others that you don't want to see left behind.

See you on the other side. Wink

And we're walking...

Kate

Have registered and am awaiting activation. This is going to be fun! Smile

Michelle
Marthig

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:23 am    Post subject: A Warm Welcome Reply with quote

I join in Cathy Bidding you a Warm Welcome to the Forum (New one as it is Very Happy - Kate Rocks !!)

I also like to refer to Rick as Richard or Richard Dean Anderson because I just love the sound of it Wink

tvero80 wrote:
Thanks.

I know you are good people.If I registered, it was because I thought I could not have access to the forum anymore and I panicked.Like you said let us keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Now I want to thank all the fans who sent posts about the Fedcon. It was very helpful to have all the information and when Kate asked if the forum was useful, it was ,at least to me. I am going to the Fedcon thanks to you. I was part of the silent guests for quite a while so I know what I am talking about.

And about the fact that Richard Dean Anderson ('old France' sorry,very respectful I cannot call him Rick right now) did not react after his birthday it does not matter at all. He sends messages from time to time or we get news from Kate and to me, that is enough.

The photos were "borrowed" from a recent batch posted by KateR
and the one in the top left was posted by Yalisa ... love to all and HIM !!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: