RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thunk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 966, 967, 968 ... 1007, 1008, 1009  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annelies

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicole, you have to copy the pic's url, and then it's the same way.. Img, paste, close tags.... That's the way it works for me.. Hope it works for you to!!

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Annelies for your reply. I'll give it a try.
Caty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac/Jack#1fan wrote:
Hello again everyone! Very Happy I hope I'm not annoying anyone because I keep posting pictures. I just love to do it.... Its fun Very Happy . So I hope you all are loving this as much as I am! Here are more....

And that's all for tonight ladies Wink Embarassed Very Happy Enjoy everyone Very Happy THUNK!!!! Wink

Thank you, MacJack, I didn't know these two!
And to say it again, you can't annoy anyone with postig pics of Rick, I for one can't get enough of it.
And it doesn't matter from which year, to say it again: What's love got to do with age?
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annelies, I adore the wallpaper Very Happy And Nicole, when I post pictures, its easiest for me to use a site like photobucket to store the pictures and the I just copy the link from there. I hope this helps you Very Happy .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annelies wrote:

Mac/Jack#1fan, annoying?????, just like nicolemj@ otenet.gr says, you can never get enough of him!!!

That looks great. Good work!
Annelies

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's what I thought to, First Day... Didn't make it myself, found it while googling.. Wink

Lies

Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again Very Happy . Here is some more THUNK for you all!

In this one, he looks like he is having so much fun....

And this wallpaper I, sadly, did not make. I just found it and thought you all might enjoy it Wink

Enjoy Ladies, and Annelies, once again I just want to say thanks, I loved the wallpaper you posted earlier Very Happy .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Mac/Jack#1fan,

Also for the compliment on the Mac and Jack movie!!

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME wallpaper Annelies. Rick is once again AMAZING, STUNNING, GORGEOUS, BREATHTAKING.
fifercial

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONTLLs wrote:
And don't forget about Hockey
oh i do love my Ice Hockey & RDA
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all! Very Happy Here are some more THUNKABLE Rick pics! Very Happy Get ready.....

Sharp Dresser.... Wink

These next 2 are all about his soft, brown, warm, beautiful, EYES Wink

This one is just plain THUNK Very Happy

And this last one, I swear he looks like he is looking straight through you Embarassed Wink

Enjoy Very Happy Wink
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just surfing the web and I stumbled across a bunch of pictures that took my breath away! I thought my heart had stopped beating! These pictures should come with a warning Wink . Get ready to THUNK..... These are THUNK worthy, and watch your fall Wink . Don't say I didn't warn you.. Wink Very Happy

I didn't make this, but thought you all might enjoy it Very Happy I think its beautiful

I don't even know what to say..... Those pictures leave me breathless Wink Embarassed . Boy is he handsome.......... THUNK Embarassed Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac/Jack#1fan wrote:
Just surfing the web and I stumbled across a bunch of pictures that took my breath away!

I didn't make this, but thought you all might enjoy it Very Happy I think its beautiful

GLAD YOU ENJOY, Mac/Jack#1fan! This is a work from a friend of mine and These are MY Pictures I took at Fedcon 2012. And yeah I like it pretty much as well.

YOU Can READ it in the URL you used to post this picture... "RDAatFedCon2012pixbyJuliacopy1" That's even the Name I've saved that Thing on my Computer!!! So I know where it is coming from!! I put it on Facebook. When you safed that pic you didn't even Change the Name.
SO it is a COPRODUCTION from ImmerRDA (member from this board) as you can read in the right Corner... and from me because These are MY Pictures I took, as written in the URL.........
Just take the time and take a closer look instead of saying "I don't know where These pics are coming from but..." that Shows respect for the creators!!

Sorry, no offence! It's my own faught to publish pix without... hmmm... how shall I say... SAFER PIX is my credo... Without a Copyright. Too many People just steal oops share I wanted to say without taking the time to write where they got it from!!

I had to clearify this because ImmerRDA and me worked together on this because she made this wonderful Thing (my personal masterpiece Wink ) and ImmerRDA has my full respect!!

So People... Of coure you shall ENJOY this Collage!
Mac/Jack#1fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so sorry if you feel like I took credit for your work JuliaMH and ImmerRDA! That is something I never want to do! A lot of the time, when I post pictures, I always say "these are not mine all credit goes to the original owner". I guess I forgot this time! I did, however mention it wasn't mine. I just found it while searching the web, you never know what you are going to find, and there was some sharing of wallpaper going on here, so I shared! Again, I apologize if I offended you, or hurt you in ANY way.That, I promise you was not my intentions. I truly do think the wallpaper is beautiful. The two of you did an amazing job. You really used great pictures. Just going to say sorry again! Everyone enjoy, on behalf of JULIAHMH AND IMMERRDA!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a signature on the picture, so it's easy to figure out who did it Smile I think it's good form to point out who did the art if it's written on the pic so you can give credit. I think it's just a matter of getting used to doing it.

However, imo, it's only really offending if someone posts a picture/artwork made or taken by someone else and pretending it's theirs. Or taking the credit for creating something you didn't. And you clearly stated that you weren't the one creating the wallpaper.

I, for one, was happy to see it here because I don't do Facebook at all and wouldn't have been able to see it otherwise. Great work, Julia and ImmerRDA!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Photos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 966, 967, 968 ... 1007, 1008, 1009  Next
Page 967 of 1009

Jump to: