RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STARGATE SEASON 10 - DONE AND DUSTED....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ozzy_rick

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: STARGATE SEASON 10 - DONE AND DUSTED.... Reply with quote

HI FOLKS,

As some of you know i started with SGU, and loved it so much. made me really think about the universe, why we are here etc etc, in fact those questions were asked on the show, it really did make me stop and think about my time on this planet...still havent figured it out...yet.

But i loved it so much i decided i should go back to the beginning and start from the stargate movie, then SG-1 seasons 1-10.

Oh what a treat it has been, maybe 6 months of a fantastic TV Show, Great Actors that somehow i feel i know so well, Im pretty much convinced they wernt acting at all, and what you see is what you get, Especially with RDA.

I have done some research and we share many things in common.

Anyway, Seasons 9 and 10?, i really liked, Ben Browder was a great choice i think, i think he was great as Mitchell, and Claudia Black seemed to act with such ease, she was so comfortable in front of the camera dont you think, loved her.

For some reason i wooshed through those 2 seasons in about 5 days, was very easy to watch, the ORI were great, and i loved the girl who played Adria, I think she went on to play the bad babe in the remake of "V", great show BTW. And she's hot Cool

Loved the last episode, very sad about THor, he was my hero and my Favourite alien, cant believe they killed them off, did they already know the show would be stopping at 10?
even the Girlfriend would giggle when he came on and know his name, she also knew how important he was to me, and never changed channel, in fact she would sit here and watch it with me. Something my ex-wife would never do.
She'd say " BUT ITS NOT REAL richard, how can you watch it when you know it's not real?"

Did they get close to making a season 11, i bet they could have.

So now that thats done, Ive downloaded the directors cut of children of the gods, season1 episode 1 remade right? so i will watch that.
Then Ark and continium.... Shame they canned the 3rd movie.

Maybe time to start again lol, maybe some Magyver!!!!

I have watch the first two seasons of Sanctuary with Amanda Tapping, I love it, interesting idea, some great stories, the first 1 or 2 episodes were iffy, but im glad i stuck with it, turned out to be good.

Next stop, must get my hands on the blue ray box set/collectors edition, would be nice to see it in its full glory one day.

Wish i could find a stargate, i'd run right through it. Arrow

Australia's biggest RDA and Stargate fan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Stargate SG-1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: