RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What were you doing??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 362, 363, 364 ... 374, 375, 376  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried to observe the total lunar eclipse today ... no chance, too cloudy sky Sad
xena

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faron wrote:
Tried to observe the total lunar eclipse today ... no chance, too cloudy sky Sad

oh it was great! we could see it while travelling.. the moon travelled with us while it became slowly full moon..
Faron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hey all girls and boys out there in England, Scotland, Irland, Spain and also in France! Are you all ok after that bad storm? Germany will be hit today, the area of Hannover from the afternoon till night. Huge winterstorm Wink
xena

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faron wrote:
Hey hey all girls and boys out there in England, Scotland, Irland, Spain and also in France! Are you all ok after that bad storm? Germany will be hit today, the area of Hannover from the afternoon till night. Huge winterstorm Wink

i hope all of you are well.. it's raining in istanbul.. but no storm at all..
Wink
Faron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blizzards in the middle and the south of germany
Belathne

Location: Bonn, Germany / Oh for cryin' out loud, it's me again!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the Western part of Germany it only rains.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Northern Germany also only rain Sad
Gerda

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all Very Happy

I am so sorry I have not been here so long. Sad
Last time was in August this year when my beautiful cat died.
Afther this I was sick. Sick from missing my cat,and sick because my health went down Hill. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
All came at once and my stomach and intestine problems got very bad,and neck hernia that got worser a cold and well to much to write down.
Anyway I got lots of pain and I could not eat anything nor could I go normal to the toillet.
Dr. visit and I use medicen twice a day now and afther weeks it finaly went better and no pain anymore.
But I still could not eat very much. So I build it up with 4 or 5 times a day eating little things. That works and now I can more.
But in this time I didn't want to do much because of the pain and other pain health problems.
And I didn't came her e either to visit.
But I have not forgottenYou all but I was just feeling to sick to do something.
Walking in forest I did a lot,and at the end I was so tired I did see my ben more then normal.
Its going a lot better now,and eating too,but now I cant eat the thing I always did. Its because of my stomach and a valve that does not work very well and the intestine problem well I have since a little kid,but this summer it was realy bad,and to keep everything good for stomach and the rest I eat rice and and cchicken or cooked salmon or other fish.
Vegetables yes but no beans ofcourse.
I make vegetables soup chicken soup,but the way I can eat it and that is a lot finding out what to use and what I cant use anymore.
When we go out or are invited I found out what I can eat,so thats good and its great they have something I can eat Very Happy
But sometimes your on a Birthday and you have to say no all the time,because I cant eat it and that is what makes me sad sometimes.
Like last weekend. They made soup but there was something in the soup I cant ear,so I had to say no. Ofcourse you get questions like dont you like it Rolling Eyes Ofcourse I like it I want it,but I cant eat it.
So its a lot finding out but I can eat apples and blue berrie raspverry and more.I also eat lots of prunes and raisins and more dried fruit and dried cranberri. Also cashew nuts and other nuts I can eat so thats good.
Ofcourse I drink a lot and can only eat dark brown bread. All what is from white flour is wrong for me.

Well I am glad I already can eat so much more.
I love to have a cup of coffee but I am to scared to do it. Afther all those problems,but I drink all kinds of good tea now.

Hope everyone here is doing fine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gerda!

Sounds a little bit difficult with your health. I hope, youre fine again soon and better thoughts come to mind asap.

I know the problem with the food and that it is better to eat diet, but Im sure, youll find out, whats good for your stomach and whats not. Be careful with coffee. It might be, that the hernia is affecting the parasympathetic nervous sytem, that is steering such things like enzymes u need for digestion. Thinner black tea is much better or maybe you can try coffee with much skimmed milk. Its worth a try.

another point: perhaps this sounds heartless, but did you thought about a new cat? A sweet little kitten? What about this to become lucky again. Im sure your old friend would like it to see you smile again!
Susanne B

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: What were you doing?? Reply with quote

Hi Gerda

I am Sanne, since November here.
I hope this to you is soon better. However, you have no Allergies on food or coeliac disease ?
Im a Nurse and I have Allergies of food.
I hope you feel better soon. Feel with you.
Greetings from Germany

Sanne
banlu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh {{{Gerda}}}
I've been wondering how you were doing! I'm glad you are getting better. Sometimes a sad event like losing a well-loved pet can worsen health problems.

You are such a strong woman for overcoming so many problems. I hope you have a very good Christmas.

Prettig Kerstfeest!

banlu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugs to you, Gerda!!!
~

I'm currently without e-mail, as some charming hacker desided to attack my e-mail server for the holidays. ~sigh~

Well, happy new year everyone!
May it bring us all greater health and happiness!

Currently listening to Sting, eating a very late breakfast, preparing to cook paper mache paste, and sort through a pile of mail.

Have a great day!
Faron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to prepare and secure even the rabbits in the outdoor enclosure for the next huge winterstorm this night and tomorrow - hope that there will not be damage like with the other storm in the last night! Hurricane size!
eva

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Sweden winner of the 2012 JWM hockey Reply with quote

For just some minutes ago a new day began here in Sweden. Sitting with a glass of wine waiting for the final game of ishockey 2012 for juniors. Canada has won for the last 10 years but this year Sweden and Russia are the finalists.

in about 2 hours the game starts- hope I will be awake and is capable to stay awake for the next 3 hours. Go Sweden go!!

Luckely Im not back to work until the 9th jan so there still will be time to sleep normaly again!!

Greetings from

Eva- in an other time zone than USA and Canada!!
xena

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gerda,
i am sorry for your cat. it must be really hard but you may have another one and that may heel you..
about the stomach problems, as long as you know and be careful about what to eat and what not to eat, i am sure you'll be fine. my dad's having problems with his stomach for 30 years or maybe more.. believe me that's the point.. and people around will get used to it as long as you patiently tell them what's going on with your stomach.

me? i had a very bad flu last week, i had to go to the hospital twice and just had to take my medicine and lay down. that's the hardest thing in the world with 2 kids.. but thank God i'm a lot better now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 362, 363, 364 ... 374, 375, 376  Next
Page 363 of 376

Jump to: