Basingstoke Comic Com May 10-12, 2024

Beata

Re: Basingstoke Comic Com May 10-12, 2024

Post by Beata »

I am unable to attend the Basinstoke Comic Con next May, if anyone needs at ticket, I am selling one. I have the Stargate VIP package for 499.00. See website for all it includes. www.basingstokecomiccon.com I have paypal and upon payment can send you the scan for the ticket. Thanks
Beata Gaudry
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Hi everyone
If you are going to Basingstoke in May 2024, I just wanted to let you know that the group photos have just gone up on sale on the website. RDA has two group photos - (1) with Amanda Tapping ( ;) ) and (2) with Gary Jones (Walter).

8-)
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

Hi there!

Since I finally chose to go to Basingstoke, I´m trying to arrange all my travelling details. So I was getting curious - since the Hampshire Court Hotel is already fully booked - anyone else from this forum staying in another hotel or guesthouse in Basingstoke? If so, which one?

I thought, if we could somewhat 'coordinate', it might be more fun - and probably get cheaper (in terms of taxi rides of whatever)... ;) :)

I´d be happy to hear from you! Pm, if preferred. 8-)
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
MISHA52

Post by MISHA52 »

Hi Bluegirl,
There is a group on Facebook called BCC May 2024 Gaters which is a private subgroup set-up for folks from Stargate United group attending Basingstoke. I believe it is searchable on Facebook.

I myself am not staying over, only live 40 mins away, but know that a lot of people are staying at a place called the Village? Can’t say if it is any good but I know they are planning on coordinating taxis, etc.

If you can’t find space in Basingstoke, Winchester is 18 mins away by train and is a lovely old historic town.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Annette
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

MISHA52 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:51 pm Hi Bluegirl,
There is a group on Facebook called BCC May 2024 Gaters which is a private subgroup set-up for folks from Stargate United group attending Basingstoke. I believe it is searchable on Facebook.

I myself am not staying over, only live 40 mins away, but know that a lot of people are staying at a place called the Village? Can’t say if it is any good but I know they are planning on coordinating taxis, etc.

If you can’t find space in Basingstoke, Winchester is 18 mins away by train and is a lovely old historic town.

Annette
Thanks a lot for the info! I'll try to find the group - and I've already reserved at the Village Hotel...
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

bluegirl wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:27 pm
MISHA52 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:51 pm Hi Bluegirl,

Annette
Thanks a lot for the info! I'll try to find the group - and I've already reserved at the Village Hotel...
Can't find/see the group... unfortunately :? :(
MISHA52

Post by MISHA52 »

Apologies for that, it’s says visible to all. I’ll ask the admins to see if they can fix it. If you’d like to PM me, I can try to invite you to group on Facebook.
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

MISHA52 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:46 pm Apologies for that, it’s says visible to all. I’ll ask the admins to see if they can fix it. If you’d like to PM me, I can try to invite you to group on Facebook.
Just recalled a PM to you - I did a little more searching and found it. Thanks again!
Scarver-Jo

Post by Scarver-Jo »

Hi everyone!

Just noticed an announcement that (limited) Meet and Greet tickets for RDA in Basingstoke are available online. In case you get to score a ticket, have fun!
Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Robert Frost
Desert_crossing

Post by Desert_crossing »

Hey all, I messaged Basingstoke comic con about paying for a day pass and paying for an autograph even though I can’t be there (work won’t give me time off :roll: ) so I can at least get an autograph.
A while ago I was told to keep a look out for potential update for people who can’t attend, to pay for an item/photo to be signed and sent back to them, however I can’t see anything on the website.

Has anyone heard of this before or are they spinning me a line? Because unless a miracle happens I’m not going to be able to attend and the above would be my only option.

I don’t want to hold out hope if no hope is to be had.
Surf, watch a sunset, listen to the waves. Live life like it's your last day here, because one day it will be.

Maybe the reason why we love our dogs so much is because the only time they’ll ever break our hearts is when they stop existing.