Brussels and Marseille November 2023

tvero80

Re: Brussels and Marseille November 2023

Post by tvero80 »

JackGywer wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:11 pm Marco shared another video.

https://youtu.be/5by5p6VzQvM?si=Pa30kCg12dwNjYiQ
Thank you, J !! I connected and it's on at the moment showing Sunday's panel ( again) . Before that Marc Antoine talked about all the MacGyver things he brought to the con ( in French unfortunately for those who can't understand the language ) . But it was VERY interesting ! I missed the beginnning I hope I'll be able to see it :)
Claire

Post by Claire »

This book looks so wonderful. I wish i could have been in Marseille... Instead i was in Brussels but had photos and auto with Rick. 🙏🏻
quote=KateR post_id=70226 time=1700244054 user_id=2]
Claire wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:48 pm Sorry Kate i am wrong! You were right Marc Antoine is on the first video with the clap! 😖🙏🏻😄
Kate, were you in Marseille?
No, I wasn't there, but I recognized the Book of Ambrose in the video, and I wondered if Marc-Antoine had brought it there or if someone had actually made two of those enormous things. I'm glad he got to meet RDA with his collection.

Kate
[/quote]
Claire

Post by Claire »

Hi, i am french too. I wonder when Marco will post the second panel. I asked him the question but no answers. If you know let you all know 😄
tvero80 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:22 pm

Thank you, J !! I connected and it's on at the moment showing Sunday's panel ( again) . Before that Marc Antoine talked about all the MacGyver things he brought to the con ( in French unfortunately for those who can't understand the language ) . But it was VERY interesting ! I missed the beginnning I hope I'll be able to see it :)
Claire

Post by Claire »

@jackGyver oh thank you THIS is the video i was waiting for! 🥰🙏🏻 Sorry i feel often lost in this forum 😅🧐😘
Claire

Post by Claire »

Thanks Tevero80 💛
Claire wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:37 pm Hi, i am french too. I wonder when Marco will post the second panel. I asked him the question but no answers. If you know let you all know 😄

Claire

Post by Claire »

🥰🙏🏻💙
Claire wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:43 pm Thanks Tevero80 💛
Claire wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:37 pm Hi, i am french too. I wonder when Marco will post the second panel. I asked him the question but no answers. If you know let you all know 😄

Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Danke für deine Links Claire. Macht Spass sie zu schauen.
Liebe Grüße Susanne
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

V, glad you got it all sorted out! Thank you, JK ,for the link to the YouTube video.
And, Kate, thanks for all your work, the messages, and the convention updates. Have a great Thanksgiving and happy travels.
jp
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

So I could see the whole video . It is divided into different parts . As I said before it's in French . No English subtitles so far I think apart from a few things said in English . The first part I had missed is about the Stargate props /decor with Julien . If you ( English speaking people ) want to focus on the parts where Rick appears and they speak English ( apart from the Sunday q&a at the end which you can see better with the other video Kate posted in the updates ):
- 28mn > 35mn : Rick signing autographs in the Stargate decor ( and the surprise ;) )
-57mn >1h09 : Rick meeting Marc Antoine , looking at the MacGyver collection and answering some questions for the Lyon Museum.
But of course you can watch the whole video ( 1h51 ), feel the great atmosphere of the con and brush up your French at the same time ;) :D
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

From one of the "English-speaking people" :P , thank you, V, for breaking down the contents of that video.... It has been ages since my high school French courses, so I doubt seeing the video in its entirety would help me brush up on my now-quite-faded knowledge of French. ;) I think something more drastic would be needed for that! :lol: